• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Sekiro - I DID IT

    Sekiro - I DID IT


    I DID IT

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Roses are red / Isshin's packing heat / That is why /

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    When on the final boss fight

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Not OC btw

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Saved this clip of an unusual way to beat the gun fort snake eyes.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Artwork by Claudia Cocci on Artstaion

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    fountainhead palace IRL

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Bidding Farewell To Sekiro With This Last Video :)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Holy F*CK, that was close... ����

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Infested Monk by John Devlin

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Just started my NG+ run let’s just say so far so good...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Immortality Severed

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    After 7 hours of fighting this guy, all I have to say is what a game.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:21 AM PST

    I know this isn't exciting anymore, but

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    I BEAT SWORD SAINT ISSHIN! I've been going through a rough phase of life and Sekiro has been my time to myself. Beating this boss felt like, with enough practice I can accomplish anything.

    I know that's dumb because this is just a video game, and life is life, but I stand by it. I'm grinning ear to ear. I BEAT HIM

    submitted by /u/NotaSavage
    [link] [comments]

    So what's that bird on Wolf's shoulder, in a loading screen?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    My Fresh No Charm + Bell Corrupted Monk Run

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    One of the best games I’ve ever played!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    The best boy of the divine heir

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    So here's my No damage fight against Headless Ape, if you need a reliable and fast way to dispose of the second Ape, I think my strategy may help.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    sup.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    My first platinum trophy was on Sekiro

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Should I do this?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    So ever since I beat Gyobu Masataka Oniwa (think I spelled that right) I LOVED this game and decided to beat it 4 times to platinum it and I'm on Isshin the Sword Saint on my first play through and I had the idea of making something like a montage but showing Sekiro's journey through the game fighting all of the bosses and I wanted to get all of your thoughts on it so I don't waste my time on something that you guys won't like. The video would also go to music and I would try to time the death blows and other stuffs to the music and I was leaning towards the song Change-by NF (actually listen to the song before dissing the song) and I think the song fits his journey. Give your honest thoughts and if you guys want to see it, I will post it in this subreddit. Thanks 👍

    submitted by /u/RonSmart_
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro winning Game of the Year totally messed me up

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:28 AM PST

    After winning the award, I decided to revisit it in December. My first time playing since earning the Platinum trophy in April.... And obviously I had a blast. This led to me going through Dark Souls 3 again. Through Bloodborne again. Through Dark Souls 1 again. Playing Dark Souls 2 again... Now im at a point where I really want to get into a game I HAVEN'T played, but I can't because Fromsoft spoils me with that addicting loop of gameplay. Other games simply aren't scratching that satisfying itch.

    I've tried playing tons of different games these last few weeks (Outer Worlds, Greedfall, Vampyr, DMC5, Call of Cthulu, and Ashen just to name a few) but nothing is reaching out and grabbing me. It's frustrating because i love playing games, but i can't get into anything currently. I feel like every game that I play im looking for that Fromsoft magic and it's just not happening. These other games aren't doing it for me.

    Maybe I'll play through Nioh again while i eagerly wait for Nioh 2. Either that or just go for the Dark Souls 3 platinum

    Im not sure what the point of this post is really... Guess im just wondering, does anyone else feel spoiled by Fromsoftware to the point where other games just don't do it for you?

    submitted by /u/JaySw34
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do now?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    So I just beat genichiro and got the mortal blade,but I don't know where to go from here. Can I get some guidance please?

    submitted by /u/Jumper1720
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment