• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Sekiro - It still works boys

    Sekiro - It still works boys


    It still works boys

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    The new wallpaper in my house looks a lot like Fountainhead Palace

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:26 AM PST

    ONTO THE TESTS OF STRENGTH :D

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:43 AM PST

    *Sigh* I'm gonna have some fun with this game

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Sometimes it's just not your day...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    long night

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    He certainly didn't hesitate to pull out a gun in a sword fight

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    How to start Inner Isshin's fight off on the right foot

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    I had nothing left I thought for sure I was dead (2nd try btw)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Trying to get platinum and I'm a little lost atm.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:18 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get the platinum and I just did the immortal severance ending for my first playthrough. I started new game plus pretty soon after, because I heard you get more xp on new game plus and grinding for the aquire all skills trophy was taking an eternity. Does anyone have any recommended order for what endings I should go for next? Asking this because I heard that they get harder with each new game plus and I'd wanna get the hardest necessary ones out of the way first. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/crunchy_crop
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a canon explanation of how resurrection via the Dragon’s Heritage works?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Obviously the way it works in game isn't exactly canon. If it was, there'd be no point in any bosses that know about it (Emma, Isshin, Genichiro, Owl) to ever attack Wolf, because they'd know he'd just be back in a couple minutes when they finally "kill" him.

    So if they're attacking him, they seem to genuinely think they can kill him. But they don't have the mortal blade (except final boss genichiro), so that must mean that Wolf isn't truly immortal. But if he's not truly immortal, if he can just withstand a couple lethal blows before dying, why is the Dragon's Heritage so coveted? And how does Wolf wake up in the Dilapidated temple after his first death of each playthrough?

    Is there any sort of explanation for this, or is it the kinda thing that you just have to ignore the lore of to make the video game work?

    submitted by /u/SgtMcMuffin0
    [link] [comments]

    Not once, but twice...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:59 PM PST

    The final boss is frustrating

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I've been trying to beat Genichiro and Isshin for what feels like a small eternity and I'm almost at my wits end. HOW HAS ANYONE BEAT THIS THING?!

    I dunno if this is a cry for help or what but damn, this sucks. I just wanna beat it so bad. Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Star_Dust14
    [link] [comments]

    The latest Mandalorian episode got me thinking...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I beat the ape!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    It was driving me up the wall. I kept trying and even after watching some video guides it felt hopeless. But as I kept throwing myself at him, I realised I was learning. First phase, eventually I could see the gaps between his attacks to go in for a hit, I could keep a bit of stun going with firecrackers and an ichimonji to his face at the right moment, and the POOP? I kept looking for his hand going back there, then I realised it's that first FART that telegraphs your time to run at him.

    Second phase, I kept getting caught in one of his combos and had too few gourds left, but eventually I got to him with everything in the first phase falling into place, kept away from his scream, popped a few candies, matched his patterns and finally pulled it off!!

    I've had a difficult time with Fromsoft games in the past, loving the exploration but grinding through most of the games.But Sekiro has really connected with me, I love everything about it even when I'm trying to dodge attacks with my whole body or pressing the sticks with my chin so I can sprint and heal at the right time. I know this exhilaration only lasts a bit and then you're straight into a new challenge, but I have to celebrate this one. Even with the monkey poop.

    submitted by /u/SurviveRatstar
    [link] [comments]

    They just won’t leave...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Biggest tips, tricks or hints for a first timer?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    WI have played all from soft games and Sekiro is incredible. I'm loving it. It is definitely harder than anything else from them. I'm stuck on Lady Butterfly and some various mini bosses. My goal is to get all the achievements on Steam to bring honor to my new pc I built. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/ComplexPotato1
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I suddenly...decent at this game?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I played this game like 6 months ago, struggled lile crazy the entire time, would get stuck on some bosses for hours and never finished it.

    Stopped pretty close to the end I believe

    But now I'm replaying, and the entire game is a breeze so far. I'm gonna fight the dragon next and I don't think I've been stuck anywhere as of yet. Every single boss so far took me 3 times max. I dunno what's going on. Did anyone else experience this.

    submitted by /u/flexpost
    [link] [comments]

    The DLC that Sekiro needed - featuring up to 20 new/reworked minibosses and many more. Beta testers welcomed on the Official Discord!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Music played while playing sekiro?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    What do you all play to?

    I normally have breaking benjamin when doing boss rush

    submitted by /u/titankiller401
    [link] [comments]

    All Main Bossfights - 1 ATK - No Charm - No Damage

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    ALL INNER BOSSES [No Lock On / NO DAMAGE]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Did Genichiro find the mortal blade after the battle atop Ashina Castle, or did he have it the whole time as a gift/heriloom/stolen from his mentor Lady Tomoe? I am thinking maybe he had it all along, but refrained from using it so that Sekiro's grandpa wouldn't crawl out of him if he got killed.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    It took 127 Hours, with a year long gap in the middle forcing me to relearn the game, but it is finally done. I still feel like I have barely scratched the surface of the combat, and I could improve so much still. Thank you for the wild ride FromSoft. <3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment