• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Sekiro - That was a hard smack back to reality

    Sekiro - That was a hard smack back to reality


    That was a hard smack back to reality

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    missing a parry while playing a different, easier game

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 5)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    This came today. It’s beautiful!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    The Winner is......unsurprisingly in a Sekiro SubReddit, Sekiro! ��

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:38 PM PST

    “This seems familiar”

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:15 PM PST

    OOOOOOOHHH YEAAAAHHHHHHHH I BEAT THE GAME

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:05 PM PST

    I finally beat isshin the sword saint at 12 years old. My heart rate was so high and I'm on the second playthrough. Oh yeah.

    submitted by /u/Anguloosey
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted Monk doesn't die and randomly meditates. Is this a bug? That scared the **** out of me

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:28 PM PST

    You make me go hmmm

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    When you get the deathblow

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    The Cost of Completion

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Hour-long hitless DoH fight. No, seriously.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    It took several thousand hits to the balls, but I got NG+7 DB+Charmless no skills/upgrades sword only DoH hitless.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWp-GZ-QBbI

    submitted by /u/sbconrad
    [link] [comments]

    That’s one way to do it.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:02 PM PST

    My 3rd and 4th attempt at taking out Ashina 7 Spears. Been playing for 3 days now and I’m hooked. Stuck on Genichiro at the moment and I’m getter my better with every loss. He won’t make it to the end of the week!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Every Day is a Learning Day. 2 Kills 1 Shruiken

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Finally beat Owl (Father) in my first play-through, what a boss!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    French Ed. Sekiro Official Artworks. I can't recommend this book highly enough. Awe-inspiring insight into the artistic development of the game and the painstaking level of detail.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I thought it would take me a ton of tries to kill Inner Isshin, but luckily managed to kill him on my first attempt (Sorry, first phase was cut out).

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Now I feel the power

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    How it should have been

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Fighting Headless and other spooky enemies?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    The game clicked for me a while back. I've had a bit of trouble with a couple of bosses, but was always making forward progress. I beat Giant Ape. I first attempt cleared the rematch, which was a hell of a feeling. I've just beaten Great Shinobi Owl. But there's two types of enemies I can't even come close to beating: Headless, and the spooky boi with the blue fire.

    I haven't been able to just keep throwing myself at them due to limited supplies of Confetti. But every time I've tried has been a disaster. Pacifying powder helped a little, but terror still gets me when fighting headless. The "nothing personnel" anal grab was easily avoided the first two times I saw it, but now gets me literally every time. Allegedly the mist clears when you hit them enough, but I haven't seen it.

    The only Headless I've killed is the one in the moat, and I don't count that one. I've not even attempted the fire boi more than once.

    What do I do? What's the trick? Headless seem to take that aggression the game is built on and throw it out, but unlike Giant Ape, you can't keep your distance. I'm doing something wrong, but with limited supplies, I don't have the time to figure it out.

    submitted by /u/ASpaceOstrich
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Owl Father

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:46 PM PST

    So I beat Great Shinobi Owl and then used his memory bell to fight him again in Hirata Estate. My question is, did he time travel or something? I'm confused. Why is he younger? Why is he trying to kill me?

    submitted by /u/WrathfulSausage
    [link] [comments]

    Sakura Dragon from the West

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment