• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Sekiro - I got this fantastic piece which VaadiVidya always showed in his videos. It has so many Sekiro and Dark Souls secrets hidden in it!

    Sekiro - I got this fantastic piece which VaadiVidya always showed in his videos. It has so many Sekiro and Dark Souls secrets hidden in it!


    I got this fantastic piece which VaadiVidya always showed in his videos. It has so many Sekiro and Dark Souls secrets hidden in it!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    My girlfriend got me this gorgeous Sekiro artwork for Christmas!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Sekiro the Terminator

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Some bosses just don't wana die the day you face them

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Can't get enough of these Flaming Sakuras

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    After what felt like 57 deaths, I bested Owl Father. Now, I would like to formally apologize to the good people of Ashina

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Moon-lit tower vibes

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I finally beat the demon of hatred!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Sekiro is one of my all time favorite games, yet whenever I got to the Demon of Hatred I would always do the cliff cheese. I would just die way too many times at a point of the game where I just want to get to Isshin.

    But I finally took the time to learn the fight and beat him fair and square. I still died a lot but finally killing him felt sooooo good.

    Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/EpicWilderness
    [link] [comments]

    Oh look the scrubs are getting along

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Petting mikiri countered!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Most relatable remnant I've come across so far

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:03 PM PST

    THIS is why I have trust issues

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    (OC) Took some liberties designing a younger Sculptor traveling through the Sunken Valley. Has such an interesting backstory.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Tips for fighting more than one enemies

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I'm to the point in the game where you fight the shinobi hunter that keeps thrusting the spear in Hirata estate. I can take the boss but the other enemies keep ganging up on my and I can't counter their attacks without another enemy hitting me

    What's the best way to take on multiple enemies

    Edit: I should clarify, I don't want the answer on how to clear this area, I want tips on how to handle more than one enemy at a time because the next boss fight will also have this problem and I'm sure there will be more areas in the game where I will need to fight more than one at a time

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do i play this game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    At this point I've beaten Lady Butterfly and I'm onto Genichiro Ashina and I'm just now realizing I have no idea how I'm like... SUPPOSED to be playing this game. I'm kinda just bullshiting my way through and occasionally hitting stuff. Anyone else feel like this? (Not a terribly serious post. I still love the game)

    submitted by /u/Milk-Snake
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Lego Loaded Axe

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    For Great Shinobi Owl, if you dodge his jump kick, you can prevent him from using poison in phase 2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Inner Father No Hit (No Charm + Demon Bell)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Thanks for the warning

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    How to unlock shura gauntlet?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    For some reason I've done the shura ending like 2 times but it still hasn't unlocked the gauntlet for me

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Bug702
    [link] [comments]

    How much of the game do I have left?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I'm on the owl fight now and I kinda wanna know how much of the game I've got left. As a side note do you have to scale the tower every time you want to fight him or is there a statue nearby that I'm not seeing?

    submitted by /u/TheMuddyHand
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Wow, after 3 days I'm finally done with this nightmare. I honestly just wanted it to end from the moment I stepped into the arena for the first time. Something about his intimidating size and aggression out a mental wall right in front of this dude from the start. At times I wondered how it was humanly possible to beat this boss. I didn't struggle nearly this hard on any other boss, hell the first phase alone was harder than any other boss so far. And I rarely have seen his name come up on this sub. I see lady butterfly, genichiro, guardian ape... the first 2 I destroyed in a few tries but the guardian ape gave me a a bit of a run. Still nothing to this demon. Well it's done now and I'm off to fight the last boss. Let's do this

    submitted by /u/DamnyoureFuckingsad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment