• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Sekiro - Hesitate this you old git.

    Sekiro - Hesitate this you old git.


    Hesitate this you old git.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    In case you didn’t know, you can actually parry WOOOOOO guy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Becoming a parry god

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Figma Sekiro Wonfest look at this :O

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    no, I'm scared

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Giving some Soulcalibur 6 luv to the group with my custome Cas! Wolf from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Painted prototype of figma Sekiro

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Almost year later and this guy still makes makes my heart pound

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I finally got my Platinum trophy!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    My blood boils

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Took me a while to get the skill but I finally got 100% on this amazing game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    PSA: Lady Butterfly health and damage scales with time of day

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I haven't seen this information disclosed anywhere else, so just putting it out there that Lady Butterfly becomes harder with each major progression of the time of day (so, after Genichiro, then after first ingredient for fountainhead aroma, then after second, etc.). I've tested this by comparing two save files which are each at a different stage of the game, but both at base Vitality, Posture, and Attack Power. The difference is massive.

    Moreover, this buff isn't exclusive to Lady Butterfly; all the enemies in Hirata Estate had become harder by later in the day (note that this was tested before obtaining Father's Bell Charm). As far as I know, this is the only area where this scaling effect is present.

    TL:DR - if you want an easier Butterfly fight, save her until just before Genichiro

    submitted by /u/Denizen_38
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t like hard video games. I want to relax and unplug when I play video games. I want to forget life’s troubles. I don’t want to be punished and told I’m not good enough.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    And yet, here I am, teaching Isshin the definition of "hesitation" for the fourth time.

    Wtf is this game

    submitted by /u/YardLongKingKongDong
    [link] [comments]

    Surely I can't be the only one who destroyed every pots here

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    My Fresh No Charm + Bell Owl Father Run

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Who the heck is Lord Sakuza you damn woman??

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice is my favorite game of all time and i both love and hate it because of it.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    On one hand ive gotten around 120 hours of fun out of my 6 playthroughs of Sekiro. Ive gotten every achievement. But on the other hand Sekiro has ruined me... I cant enjoy games that dont challenge me, games that dont have mechanics that need to be mastered. Games that dont have a shit ton of lore for you to sit down and read through like a book when you afe stuck on a boss.

    Sekiro has shown me what kind of games i love, and it has also shown me how few of those kind of games there are.

    submitted by /u/BL4NK_SP4C3
    [link] [comments]

    Ight imma head to the sunken valley

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Just some unambitious Sekiro fan art for you

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    It wasn't perfect, but it was NG+5 without my usual easy mode tactics.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    You ever spilled so much blood you became red yourself ? #Shura

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Rage Post: Thank you, From Software, for making the Senpou Rats have the most perfect hitbox!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    inb4 hesitation is defeat. This is playthrough six - I'd like to think I know what I'm doing.

    Every battle in this game is a lesson. The lesson I learned was that Rats are very short and that the low ground for them is an advantage. It is definitely not infuriating in the slightest to fail a deathless run to a bunch of cliffside Rats right past the Shugendo Idol!

    I'm more mad at myself than anything. Imagine doing so well, breezing past the areas and bosses prior to defeating Owl only to have the resurrection nodes activated by a fucking Rat. No wonder why Isshin hates these tiny mutants.

    /rage

    submitted by /u/Treshimek
    [link] [comments]

    the one boss I love to beat over and over again.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment