• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Sekiro - I thought this was supposed to happen

    Sekiro - I thought this was supposed to happen


    I thought this was supposed to happen

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    HANBEI PERFORMING THE MIKIRI COUNTER! FAHFLAHDJFH THIS MANGA IS TIGHT

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Just a funny image I created, hope this is SFW enough ;)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Scorpion fights Masanaga and Vilehand

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Son of a bitch scared the hell out of me

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Only took 12 months but I got Platinum finally

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    2-handed Ichimonji virgin vs 1-hand Ichimonji chad

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I was stuck on this fight for four months...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    sekiro but cooler and stronger

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Lone Shadow Longswordsman

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Beat the game today!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Finally, I beated the final boss

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Hesitation be like that sometimes. Would have been my first kill

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    This game has caused me to be a shame to my father.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    My dad is the voice of the Sculptor in this game. I've mentioned it before, as I was stoked to promote his work. He's a long-time and very successful character voice actor but is old enough to never have had as big of a chance in games. Mostly just cartoons and commercials from the '80s and '90s (I'm sure he was in a few of your favorite cartoons).

    Despite this pride for him, I have barely played through this game. It kicks my ass too hard to hang. I've seen his work in the trailers, but have this game sitting in my pile of shame, taunting me to play it and do him proud.

    Sorry, dad. I love your work. You're a hero. I'm too weak.

    submitted by /u/kamolahy
    [link] [comments]

    107 hours, platinum earned.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Just got the platinum trophy after a month of playing this beautiful game. Now there is a serious void that needs to be filled. Any game suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mgrove14
    [link] [comments]

    Look familiar?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Did No Kuro'd Charm + Demom Bell make you respect this game?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Seriously, I thought I was tough shit on NG+ and after NG+2, I thought I'd give the whole Charmless/Demon Bell thing a try. Long story short, every boss was hell, especially the ones with lightning fast attacks. Usually I'd block those said attacks, but the debuffs kinda made that almost impossible. Long story short, the deflect, posture focused bosses essentially spanked my ass back to Hanbei for more training lol

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to games with Sekiro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I stopped playing videogames years ago on PS2. In March 20th, the beginning of the pandemic decided to buy a PS4 to spend some of the possibly long time at home. Did a small research and decided to buy God of War, Assassins Creed Origins and Shadow of Collossus. When in the store, asked the attendant about something like Ninja Gaiden, a game I loved in its glory days in 8 bits Nintendo. He showed me Sekiro and I came home with the four titles. Result: not even opened the other game's boxes yet 😁 Yesterday, after almost quiting for many times, I beat Isshin SS.

    The nicest part is that even though I didn't read anything about endings before getting to the last boss, I managed to get the true ending, mostly because during the weeks I was trying to beat Genichiro I alternated between this boss and exploration.

    Great experience to beat this masterpiece game.

    submitted by /u/fbottura
    [link] [comments]

    Beat him! Never felt more satisfied. Isshin took way more tries, but I personally think he was a lot harder.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Phantom Strike = Bestowal Ninjutsu

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Isshin the Sword Saint

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Is it possible I could receive some help with this guy? I've literally been stuck on this dude for 2 days now. I play on PS4 and am willing to host a share play. I'll have a gift for whoever helps me with this boss.

    submitted by /u/ZeuzCannon
    [link] [comments]

    A flamethrower wielding red guard soldier infiltrated the party

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Gyoubu Oniwa - Perfect Parry [No Lock On]

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment