• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Sekiro - Burn you stupid monkeys

    Sekiro - Burn you stupid monkeys


    Burn you stupid monkeys

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I just want the achievement....

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Feel good right now

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:41 PM PST

    My favorite Sekiro feature; the Pause button

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    - GRACIOUS GIFT OF TEARS -

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    “Genichiro... forgive... me...” and Gyoubu fell to my blade... that fight was so intense and fun!!! I love this game

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Feels good

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I finally finished my first play through of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice the other day, during which Genichiro had by far given me the most trouble. And I have to say, immediately booting up a second play through and wiping the floor with him the first time you meet him was sooooooo amazingly satisfying.

    submitted by /u/bhassi9938
    [link] [comments]

    T-there was a giant snake back there... It scared me so bad! Wow was not expecting that...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    ROBERTOOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I FINALLY BEAT THE OLD MAN

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    ��

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    inner isshin vs inner genichiro

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    O'Rin of the Water brain dead cheese

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Not sure if at this point anyone here is having problems with the O'Rin of the Water boss fight but if you were or just wanted to kill her with out wasting items or thinking about it here you go!

    You do need Mortal Draw or the Empowered version to do this. Never tried anything else but as long as it has reach this should work with anything else.

    https://youtu.be/yqOkaJRgKnU

    submitted by /u/CinnamonToastKing
    [link] [comments]

    Monkey vibes

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Lady Butterfly of the Hashira (@ashina_no_tame

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Sekiro in a nutshell

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Senpou Temple Secret door?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I was just fucking around in Senpou looking for items and what not, but I found a door in the main hall the doesn't open from inside? I tired to figure out how to get around but there doesn't seem to be any way to get there?

    submitted by /u/Successful_Addiction
    [link] [comments]

    Aggressive Boss Fights consistent A.I. Scaling

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:13 PM PST

    The first boss fight I want you to notice the aggression or A.I. intelligence in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOzLWgscWI

    Definitely rudimentary Owl fight. Not very aggressive. Not very aggressive strats

    The second fight is much more aggressive. however the tactics used are much more aggressive. as well you can tell he has already been against owl. No fault of his, we just didn't have the update back then. Point being he may have scaled his up through his single playthrough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x-aXDrZ6uo He also uses the mortal blade which probably scales separately from the kusabimaru.

    Third Video mine, I'm very tired and didn't finish my lesson but I've got evidence and easter eggs for today. At 6:06 the fight I win begins however I also show the first fight of the playthrough which I dog out, and a reflection both at pretty equal A.I.. NG+11 though no charm, just pretend its low damage, the A.I. is what is important.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUDj5KJ4lDk&feature=youtu.be

    Which A.I. is scaled higher? well the mortal blade could possibly be used to scale even high in one playthrough, however it isn't a consistent A.I. improvement, it crawls back down after multiple deaths. The Kusabimaru has A.I. scaling that never diminishes, as well as one that resets upon multiple deaths. However which do you think looks higher scaled. For what reasons did you make you decision? Which would you like to know more about?

    the final 2 fights are the initiation combos for rare combos on the centipede boss. Would you like to know more about how unlocking rare combos works? obviously does not have interesting rare combos but what is interesting is the combo to get them. *I should also say you can force the rare combos out of all bosses.

    submitted by /u/UberZooks
    [link] [comments]

    Gyoubu and Blazing Bull Skip

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    There's a glitch that can be abused to skip Gyoubu and the Blazing Bull. I've only tested this on PS4, so I can only confirm it works on that platform.

    For the glitch to work, you must have died at least once. After defeating the chained ogre, hop over to the Headless cave and, run through the bell demon cave, then, without resting at the idol there, throw yourself off the cliff repeatedly or find some other way to kill yourself. Quit the game while it's loading. When you open the game again, you'll be at Senpou Temple Mt. Kongo. If you haven't died at all, you'll just find yourself at the Dilapidated Temple, which is inconvenient to say the least. Anyway, from Senpou you can backtrack through the abandoned dungion and arrive at Ashina Castle.

    You'll have to fight Gyoubu eventually, since the main quest line requires talking to the Tengu after killing Genichiro, and you can only talk to him once Gyoubu is dead. However, you'll never have to fight that stupid bull boss

    submitted by /u/Smokey_McBud420
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any hopes for a DLC?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    75 hours later

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I've never platinumed a From Soft's game so fast. So addicting, man what a ride. What were your three favorite bosses, and why ? None of my friends play Sekiro, and I want to nerd about it so bad !

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Does anyone have tips for genichiro?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I get past his first bar and struggle on the second one a little but it's mostly the same, I just keep getting destroyed during his final phase with lightning. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Arraylight__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment