• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Sekiro - Destroy Father with an umbrella

    Sekiro - Destroy Father with an umbrella


    Destroy Father with an umbrella

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Isshin's namesake.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    That’s why you can’t just jump to avoid this attack……At least jump off her head first……

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    One of the fastest Blazing Bull kills I've seen (Credit: 옹발이 ONGBAL)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Sekiro boss Gyoubu Oniwa >>>>

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Playing stick of truth, decided to cosplay as our favorite Shinobi.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Ghost of Tsushima not doing it for me...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Long story short I've beaten every Souldbornekiro game and just platinumed Sekiro. Sooooo I started Ghost of Tsushima and it's not a bad game by any means but I just want to play, not watch things happen and walk while chatting with npcs.

    Should I go back and platinum other fromsoft titles? Should I do charmless bell runs? Is there any other games with the satisfaction on the fromsoft games?

    Feeling kind of stuck...

    submitted by /u/dilettante92
    [link] [comments]

    sekiro’s ichimonji vs isshin’s ichimonji

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I feel like O’Rin and the first Corrupted Monk fight are kinda difficult because of their weird fight cadence.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    They both took me several attempts, whereas someone like Genichiro, who, although being more difficult, has a more memorizable fight pattern, and thus took me fewer tries. I feel like O'Rin and the Monk both leave very little opportunity to hit them. Overall it kinda adds to the weirdness of Mibu Village, which is cool.

    submitted by /u/ImmoralTechniques
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Butterfly last phase 30 seconds in NG+ 4

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Coup de grace

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Got my plat!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Here's my Immortal Severance No Death Run. Took a while but it paid off well!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    How can I get the info for this unknown art upgrade? Do I need to buy something like the cloud passage? TIA

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Just started the game a few days ago and have a few questions

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I'm currently at the Genichiro boss fight at Ashina Castle btw

    1. Story related: So what I understand is that Sekiro was trained by the owl guy to be a master shinobi and protect Lord Kuro. But then Kuro got kidnapped by Genichiro. Does that mean Sekiro is against the Ashina? In that case, how come Tengu was so friendly to Sekiro and even gave him the Ashina texts?

    2. I don't get how dragonrot works. I've been avoiding resurrecting to stop the spread of dragonrot but it happens even when I don't resurrect.

    submitted by /u/Username112234424
    [link] [comments]

    Its finally here boys! My 43 in black katana! Wouldn't it be cool if you had an option to change the look of your weapon into something like this?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    My keyboard when fighting Owl the 1st time.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    How does dragonrot affect the game actually?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I die a lot so my NPC's in this game are sick right now. Learnt a way to restore dragonrot. When should I do it? Don't know what happens when they are sick and what should I do with them

    submitted by /u/gatoratemylips
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there so much toxicity in this community

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple posts about how people don't like this game or that it's too hard for them, and 9/10 there aren't any tips or a simple agree to disagree sort of thing. Its just a bunch of people calling the poster a baby whose bad at video games, or someone who is too stupid to understand how this game works and how much better it is than any other from software game

    I'm just wondering why this is, it just seems like there is so much elitism in this community, that new players like myself are turned off from the idea of asking questions about the game or having a different opinion

    submitted by /u/TheFinestTopHat
    [link] [comments]

    World's first All bosses+minibosses no hit run

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Should i play sekiro knowing all the story and bosses?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Dont have a pc, ps4 or xbox, but very much interested in the game, so went on youtube and wiki and read everything thru... Have a ps4 now, so is it still worth it to play sekiro considering my circumstances? Have played other souls games before, so wouldnt mind the difficulty and dying.

    submitted by /u/martini087
    [link] [comments]

    Has nothing to do with I-frames, Just hitbox……

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment