• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Sekiro - Fuck Epic Games

    Sekiro - Fuck Epic Games


    Fuck Epic Games

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    So true!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Shinobi's Leap of Faith

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Just downloaded some shaders for Minecraft. Thought I'd share my build of Ashina Castle while I was at it.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Its on fire

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Don't keep jumping back, you're hesitating Isshin

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Made a Sekiro Comic for my Graphic Novel Homework Assignment

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Everyone's Favorite, Dual Katana Wielding White Monkey...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Finally done Headless with no buff ^_^ Enjoy

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Review of Sekiro on the Switch (hacked)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    nobody ask for this, but maybe someone will find it helpful Setup: A PC that can run Sekiro and a hacked Switch running Moonlight

    Being able to play Sekiro on the Switch is just amazing. I found it very fun that not only I can play from anywhere on the house but from outside of the house. If I have internet, then I am ready to play. The Switch is just amazing. The controls were great but with a big but. because the layout is not the same, you have to chose to either match the letters with the game or match the pattern with the game. I chose to match the letters, although more than once I fukd up playing do to muscle memory.

    I have not played a lot of it, but I have reached a point that I can make a competent review. Keep in mind that I am playing my 4th playthrough and in a charmless run.

    First off all. I did not feel any lag, and if there was lag, I can't say that it cost me any battles.

    a downside is that I lost a bit of the sense of perception due to the character models and everything being smaller. Yeah, that is to be expected since I am used to play on a big 32 inch 1440p monitor. Going to a 6 inch 720 one, well the quality is lost, either way it is worth it.

    Another downside is that you need internet. I live in a 3rd world country so if my internet is good enough, chances are yours will be too.

    Overall the only upside is the portability aspect. and well, that is worth it 100%. It is just amazing to be able to play anywhere and even tho you loose some quality of life, the gameplay and the game is still the same. Once you get youse to the change of layout. Everything is great. and A plus for me

    submitted by /u/gagrecco03
    [link] [comments]

    Best prosthetic tool.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    For a while I considered prosthetic tools useless except for cheesing with firecrackers (which I don't condone) or for specific enemies like wooden shield guys.

    But there's been a prosthetic I've been sleeping on and it's (drum roll) the shuriken, at first it was useless except with Lady Butterfly but then I unlocked the follow up attack skill which let's you follow the shuriken throw with an attack right away but that's not the good part, the good part is it can let you zoom across a very large distance towards an enemy closing the gap and preventing posture recovery. I discovered this application out of desperation when Owl kept recovering posture.

    submitted by /u/TheWhiteWolf128
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat sekiro for the first time what a MASTERPIECE

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I finally picked Sekiro up in July. Four obsessive back-to-back playthroughs later, I’m proud to join the Platinum club.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I never wouldve thought it would happen...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    The second i started playing this game i could already tell it was far harder than dark souls (not to shit on ds i love that shit) but im on my first run and this is the first time ive beaten a boss on the first try! Fuck you corrupted monk!!!

    submitted by /u/championr
    [link] [comments]

    Just some love for the game and this sub.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Once I got platinum I stopped playing. I figured other games might still be fun, though not as good. But seeing posts like, "Finally beat Genichiro!" and "Ng+7 no parry great owl" brings me such joy.

    I remember how frustrating this game was at the start. Gyoubu Oniwa rocked my world! Little did I know that it was just the beginning.

    Everything after that was crazy! I struggled through every mob and mini boss until I got to Genichiro. He seemed too difficult, so I made my way as far as I could every way else until I reached both Snake Eyes. They seemed like the same boss, so I figured I had to do Geni.

    It took a while to beat him, but beating him opened my eyes. Not knowing certain questlines, I progressed quickly.

    Eventually, I got to Isshin, and again, I thought I was stuck. I gave up for a couple weeks! I came back and finally defeated him. What a thrill! I knew I had to play it again.

    So, I ended up going for plat. And I got it! This might be the best From game for it (not necessarily the easiest, I can't speak to that) It's the only one I've achieved it on. It never felt like a grind, and I still needed to improve my skill to get there.

    Anyway, I love this game. I wish more people played it. It definitely earned its GOTY

    187 hours to plat

    submitted by /u/GDitChar1ie
    [link] [comments]

    !!!!ENDING SPOILERS!!!! the immortality severed ending implies something

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    So in the immortality severed ending sekiro goes back to the dilapidated temple, sitting wearing the same thing as the sculptor and sculpting a statue. Also, the when you get the Shinobi Prosthetic the description mentions that it is stained and scratched, implying it has been used before. I think this implies a time loop of sorts where sekiro goes back when he beats isshin and stays there until another shinobi arrives (past him) to get the prosthetic. This would explain why it is worn down a bit when you receive it. I feel like this probably is a common theory, or one that can be completely disproven, but idk, i think it makes sense

    submitted by /u/gay_owo_
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Mods : Guardian Ape Screams (more than) Twice, Ft. The Bloody Crow (NG+3) & Empowered Mortal Draw

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Made a tier list

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Is Sekiro similar to Dark Souls?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I enjoyed Dark Souls up until you receive the fast travel item. Afterwards both areas I visited felt very half assed and it left a bitter taste in my mouth so I stopped playing. I haven't been able to get into Dark Souls 2, Nioh or The Surge. Is Sekiro similar to those games?

    submitted by /u/Colonel-Death
    [link] [comments]

    Seven Ashina Spears

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    sekiro demon of hatred vs corrupted monk

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Record camera mode

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I saw this post on reddit a few months ago, does anyone know how to record this kinda stuff like this ? Would be cool since people can make montages out of them

    submitted by /u/DaikiKato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment