• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Sekiro - 'Sup Shinobi's. Thought you'd like this. I design retro VHS cases for videogames and here's the one I just did for Sekiro. Hope you enjoy!

    Sekiro - 'Sup Shinobi's. Thought you'd like this. I design retro VHS cases for videogames and here's the one I just did for Sekiro. Hope you enjoy!


    'Sup Shinobi's. Thought you'd like this. I design retro VHS cases for videogames and here's the one I just did for Sekiro. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Pack it up, i'll never make a deathblow cooler than this

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    The Great Serpent By Cloud D

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    My experience with the update so far

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    jumping from one fight to another in a gauntlet

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Isshin is not a worthy enemy any more, I prefer to die with honor.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    This game is literally unplayable...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    In case of child:

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    oh god what have I done. New inner Genichiro cheese.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    No longer a pitiful grandchild

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    realised that you can see the Geni/Isshin boss arena from the area right before you fight the Blazing Bull.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Fucked me up

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Best form EVER

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I finally beat it!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    It only took me TWO YEARS Guardian Ape you're next

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    If you're having trouble with Inner Isshin's new psychopathic moves I made a quick shitty guide to help you counter it like a champ

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Enemies become stronger at night (endgame). It seems this applies to boss rush mode as well

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Finally gave Sekiro another chance..

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    My initial play through, I honestly gave up. I was too frustrated to learn the mechanics and continue.

    I finally decided id give it another shot 3 days after almost a year, and man something just finally clicked. I just learned how to calm my rage and be patient. Safe to say, mikiri , dodging, and deflecting just feel so good now.

    I just beat Genichiro at the top of Ashina Castle after 2 tries and I dont think ive ever felt this badass in any FromSoft game.

    I see now why people hold Sekiro to such a high degree.

    submitted by /u/Divine_1996
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro vs Guardian Ape

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Inner Noble

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    What if they added an inner mist Noble

    submitted by /u/Fluffiddy
    [link] [comments]

    Emma's Decision (Shura)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    We know Emma is a medic by career but through sake dialogue we discover that she actually has been trained in combat as well, by none other than Isshin. We also discover (in what ends up being foreshadowing) that she wishes to fight a 'demon', or one that has fallen to Shura.

    Fast forward to Sekiro forsaking Kuro: the first combatant that comes out is Emma, fulfilling what she said she wanted to do earlier. So Sekiro takes up his sword in defense and you as the player say 'oh shit, yeah she said this might happen, I hope this is a good fight.'

    And then you see her Ashina Cross is telegraphed and unpolished. And her perilous thrust attack is really slow and deliberate. And her only real hard hitting combo can be deflected in a way that completely throws her off balance and stumbling. And her neutral is very passive and lacking in the pressure that many of the other skilled combatants you face have.

    And you realize she's just an amateur.

    I'm not saying the fight isn't enjoyable, because it is. But it's so clear she isn't in the same league. By the time Sekiro makes it to this point he's a machine. He's had a life of training from a vicious Shinobi in Owl, and has had every fight in the game prior to this to shake the rust off against a cavalcade of different enemies and fighting styles. And oh by the way he just gave up his last moral constraint for combat.

    The second Emma steps out onto the rooftop patio she seals her fate. She doesn't have anywhere near the training or experience to deal with a threat like Sekiro and it's apparent from the different animations throughout the fight. Additionally, on top of that, if by some chance she was able to kill Sekiro (and for some reason he wasn't immortal and ended up dead for good), she would eventually come face to face with The Sculptor, who would mop the floor with her in ten seconds flat.

    These were all thoughts I had during this current boss rush run against Emma trying to clear the Shura circuit but I don't think I've ever seen it discussed before.

    submitted by /u/HappyMoses
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a new game. This should be good.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    When you try hitting the headless without confetti

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I'm getting very good at killing Gyoubu Oniwa and Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Inner Genichiro is hard. I've killed him twice in the normal reflections, but he's killed me a lot more than twice.

    I know what to do, and I can almost always get to his third phase, but then something happens and I die. The biggest problem is you have basically no window to heal in phase 3. My only real chance to heal is when he's stunned after a lightning reversal.

    So yeah, I'm running gauntlet and reflections alternately and I am getting very good at the Gyoubu Oniwa and Lady Butterfly fights.

    submitted by /u/Elise_de_la_Serre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment