• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Sekiro - It's not platinum but i love this achievement for one of the hardest game i've ever played.

    Sekiro - It's not platinum but i love this achievement for one of the hardest game i've ever played.


    It's not platinum but i love this achievement for one of the hardest game i've ever played.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Stuck the landing

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    When you see “Shinobi Execution” on your screen but don’t receive a trophy...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    After the Red Rain.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    He received his scalps.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Isshin Ashina

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Guys this shinobi just dropped!!!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    I Finally Did It

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    I finally beat Sekiro. I've been going at this game for over a year now, i started it a while ago and like the other souls games I've played and beat (Ds3 3 times, Bloodborne twice) i would play it for a few weeks, get stuck, and put it down for a few months only to suddenly get the urge to play it again and finally make some real progression. Tonight i beat the final boss, Isshin, the Sword Saint and all i can say is, AAAAAHHHHH F*** F*** F*** YES YES YES YES F*** YOU F*** YOU F*** YOU

    sigh

    He was by far the most difficult boss I've fought to date, I must have spent over ten hour on him and died at least a hundred times. I'm glad that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a game i can add to the list of FromSoft games i have triumphed over.

    Now to wait for Elden Ring

    submitted by /u/EggKing2001
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Isshin!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    He was a really fun fight! This whole game has been just as fun all the way through, I definitely should have gotten it way sooner, I can see why it was goty 2019

    submitted by /u/stoovano
    [link] [comments]

    How tf does owl draw his sword out of the sheath? His wingspan would have to be way longer, no?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Mist Noble

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    I'm having a real tough time with this mini boss. No matter how many times I try, I just can't seem to find a way to beat it. It's ridiculous how from thinks they could get away with putting an impossibly hard boss in the game. Does anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/Purple_Confidence
    [link] [comments]

    The Hirata Estate scare me

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:23 PM PST

    I don't really know why but the Hirata Estate gives off weird vibes and I'm low-key afraid of it. Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/Lucus2000
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler Three literal days for me.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    After 3 weeks of gameplay I think I have conquered this game. Hoping for a Sekiro 2.���� (All achievements have been unlocked on Steam)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Isshin deserve better ending.....

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Sekiro on PS5

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    This game was one of the best - and most challenging - I've ever played. Loved it. With no sign of Elden Ring, Im thinking of giving it another play through if I ever get my hands on a PS5. Are there any improvements from a PS4 Pro? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/MungoJerrysBeard77
    [link] [comments]

    Seven Spears Ashina advice?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Title says it all, fuck this guy. I don't know if I need to get better gear or what but he's been impossible for me to kill.

    Tried firecrackers, have the Mikiri counter, only attack power 2 though

    Should I go get better shit or am I just ass at this game?

    (Btw it's the one in Ashina Reservoir bc I heard there's two Seven Spears, and also I thought Blazing Bull was frustrating but Seven Spears Ashina makes me wanna throw my PlayStation through a wall)

    submitted by /u/Technosyko
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a shoutout for the soundtrack? So many tracks put me on edge as much (if not more) than the actual fights.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Don’t I get a thing next to my name for doing this(i’ve had this trophy forever but I’ve been too lazy to post it)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    Bruh

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    I found a typo today

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I did it! I mastered Inner Genichiro!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    I didn't beat him in the Gauntlet, but I think I got his move set down. I even managed to learn how to parry his Sakura Dance! I'm going to give the Gauntlet a try, then I'll come back with a video, if I learn how to transfer the data from my PS5 into a USB, then into here.

    I'm so pumped!

    submitted by /u/manIfeelweird
    [link] [comments]

    the lore of sekiro has batman

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    so a few months back I had a dream of playing the sekiro demo, and everything is going nicely, I beat the first boss, but then in this new area there is a huge tower and batman is at the top and I have to go chase him. (this was pretty scary) but the problem was i couldn't get in, so after an hour of searching i just move on to some other place, i get to the top and go through some ramble and come out to a vast golden harvest land. and a castle of beauty in the middle. and at the top there was some sort of number (looked like it was a date) and then the demo ended. so then i went back to playing silksong, but then my friend rang me up on discord and asked me if i wanted to play Elden r- and then my dream ended

    submitted by /u/MommaDuck369
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment