• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Sekiro - The first time had me screaming

    Sekiro - The first time had me screaming


    The first time had me screaming

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Sekiro: Stories of the Past art by Eric Burer

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Name drop in Age of Samurai on Netflix

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Mibu Village gave me Fishing Hamlet vibes

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Dragons and magic swords I understand but an automatic firearm is absurd.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I am good snake pls don't kill me(the art is not mine)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Deflecting Owl’s Shurikens Does Posture Damage

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Wolf Funko Pop

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 13)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Finally beat Isshin. Around 40 hours gameplay, most of them learning to git gud. Isshin was, for me, easier than Butterfly and O(F). I really enjoyed this - probably more than DS1/2/3 as it felt less "grindy" and much more "dynamic"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I love High Monk.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PST

    I beat mortal journey! ( ur gonna have to take my word for it because it immediately kicks you out of the gauntlet after u beat issin)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Anyone else find Mt. Senpou more unsettling during the daytime?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Something about that first experience when you see how beautiful the whole place is only to slowly start noticing as you further go into the area that there's something wrong with the Monks, all the other messed up things you see and how it just gets worse as you explore further in.

    It reminds me of the same philosophy behind the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie where true horror can still bump when the sun shines brightest. All these horrifying deeds go unashamed even in broad daylight and you see it very clearly.

    Edit: Mt. Kongo*

    submitted by /u/OfficeGossip
    [link] [comments]

    And I thought Genichiro was hard...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Bitch slapping Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PST

    That hitbox...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Ng+ let's gooooooooo

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Demon bell

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:54 PM PST

    I really hope no one has found this small detail yet but if you deactivate the demon bell buff at the Bodhisattva Vally next to the old woman she says "yes yes pray as much as you please" and something else I don't remember, you can do this 3 times receiving an Ungos sugar, Akos sugar then a divine confetti, each time you get different dialogue

    submitted by /u/imreallysadalot
    [link] [comments]

    New player, need help.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PST

    I've just finished Bloodborne and I'm trying Sekiro next. I've beaten that General Horse dude and the Raging Bull and was wondering where I should go next. I've tried to farm beads with the mini bosses on Ashina and tried to kill that drunk dude but I'm barely doing any damage to their posture and it kinda feels like I'm underleveled. Am I doing something wrong or should I just git gud and try to kill them now?

    submitted by /u/knnns
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Tactic for Shamisen Player O’Rin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Had the game since it was released. Actually just started playing it in recent weeks. It's awesome. For sure harder than the Souls/Borne games. I seen some stuff online that said a lot of ppl have trouble with the shamisen player O'Rin. Beat her on my second try earlier with demon bell on using Floating Passage repeatedly, with Divine Confetti of course. Basically stun locks her from doing anything. Figured I'd share it with anyone that didn't know or has any trouble with her.

    submitted by /u/ryfuller82
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win? Soul of Cinder vs Sword Saint Isshin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Saves - Profiles

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:53 PM PST

    Are all profiles within a single save game? Because I backed up the save before facing Owl, I played until the end (I'm in the final fight) and created a new "new game" to put that backup of mine, but I saw that the game does not create another folder, it saves everything in the same file. If I want to go back to try other choices with the backup save I will have to replace my current one and keep changing the files if I want to play with one profile or another.

    submitted by /u/OdinsonDM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment