• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Sekiro - Sekiro miniature I 3D printed and will be painting soon!

    Sekiro - Sekiro miniature I 3D printed and will be painting soon!


    Sekiro miniature I 3D printed and will be painting soon!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    be like bob

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Jinsuke: SHINOBI! Where is your honour?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Gyoubu Oniwa By Zhuoxin Ye

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Quick Owl comic from February, excuse my sloppy art and handwriting

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 25)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    What? Something about a swordfight? I'm too busy staring into your eyes.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Anyone played Hades and thought of Owl at these scenes?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I've done it, I finally done it. I beat the Shura Ending

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Hmmm...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Short video i made

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Finally began my Sekiro journey. I wanted months to buy it and I finally have it

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Someone's Playstation controller has been infected.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Finally beat sekiro after giving up 2 times prior over last 2 years!!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Bought this game when it came out what seems like a long time ago. Was at a different point in life, enjoyed the game but for the life of me I could not get past genichiro and gave up. In fact according to my save files I did this twice giving up each time at this boss. Couple months back I decided I was gonna play bloodborne and actually learn the game by soloing every boss, not relying on help from others 24/7. Got Platinum bloodborne and recently I decided I'll sekiro another try.

    Early bosses were boring being my third time through it, got stuck at genichiro again. But knowing I've proven to myself I can do it before, I stuck it out and finally beat him. Granted I probably would've faired a lot better if I realized his lunge attack is vulnerable to mikiri counter, and the asshina skill tree helps a fuck ton to break up enemy posture. In fact I pretty much played all the way to fountain head palace without any points in Ashina skill tree, which was a terrible idea. Eventually I got through everything else and finally I managed to beat it for the first time killing all bosses.

    Now I'm just working towards platinum. I gotta say I get why people review bomb this game especially when it was new. But I gotta hand it over to From software for making a game that is truly rewarding to overcome, that forces you to improve and really allows you to see how much you can grow. Too many games spoon feed you and have terrible difficulty sliders. From Software pays homage to classic old school games that force you to learn and get better to overcome them.

    submitted by /u/On-A-Low-Note
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine a DLC mission with Owl!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Inner Father with 1.5x speed | NG+7 | Charmless | Bell Demon | A little bit damage

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Theory behind the meaning of the title “Shadows die Twice”

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I haven't seen much discussion on the title of Sekiro: Shadows die twice. "Sekiro" and the "die twice" part are self explanatory but "Shadows" is less obvious. You could think of shadows as "Dark/Evil beings" or as Shinobi (hiding in the shadows). But I have another possible interpretation.

    Shadow: a weak or inferior remnant or version of something. "this fine-looking, commanding man had become a shadow of his former self"

    I can think of quite a few characters that are shadows of their former selves or others and "die" twice

    Genichiro is a shadow of Isshin. His first death is on top of the tower after Sekiro beats him, where he fails at becoming Isshins successor as the saviour of Ashina. His second death is when he trades his own life for Isshin becuase he realizes he can't save Ashina himself.

    Sculptor becomes a shadow twice because of Shura. Almost becoming Shura sends him into a life of solitude. Then when he loses control and becomes Shura.

    Isshin is a shadow of his younger self. You see him as an old man and then again as an unnatural resurrection of his younger self.

    Owl becomes a shadow after falling to the temptation of the Dragons Heritage and dies twice trying to attain it.

    Sekiro also embodies the opposite of their failures. He is the successor to Isshin. If he fights Demon of hatred that means he didn't lose himself to Shura. He is equal in strength to young Isshin. Not only does he not want the dragons heritage, he is actively trying to get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/that-other-redditor
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Sekiro on NG kuro’s charmless!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Lmao. I've played this game until Sekiro trophy on Steam. Gave a NG play through a shot without Kuro's charm. Realize that about 1/3 of my "deflects" are actually blocks. Sometimes more🤣

    However I did ALMOST beat genichiro in the first fight, and beat him first try atop Ashina Dojo 😎

    However this just made me realize how crazy good some of you f***ers are!

    submitted by /u/The_Lybithian
    [link] [comments]

    Just made my way into the shura club, time for liquor drinks.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Wolf seems really short even compared with common npcs

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Which Inner boss has the biggest increase in difficulty when compared to its base game counterpart? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Do all of these sumo wrestler like guys have the same lore

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Sekiro: yes or no?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I have hard time deciding about wheter to buy or not sekiro on PC. Could you give me a perspective, why is it worth or not?

    Edit: i previously played withcers, horizon, and rdr2, and i liked them, is there any similarity?

    submitted by /u/lzolee
    [link] [comments]

    This was such an exciting battle to watch

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment