• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Sekiro - Pot Noble! A Fan art created by... me. Praise the carp \o/

    Sekiro - Pot Noble! A Fan art created by... me. Praise the carp \o/


    Pot Noble! A Fan art created by... me. Praise the carp \o/

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Phew

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Just finished my first playthrough!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    95 hours, 6 minutes and 56 seconds. Got it right before Sword Saint Isshin NG+5. I’m proud of this.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 49)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Deflect this you filthy casual

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    This jump is more frustrating than most other fights

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Sekiro and Nioh Crossover

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I am fairly close to beating the game for the first time, but guardian Ape stands in my way, it's a struggle for me to get his 1 phase down let alone his 2, I have vitality 14 and attack power 6, but he is still a tremendous pain to me

    Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/bubytheruby
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the bait bro! Truly precious!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Sir, please slow down.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Hesitation is indeed defeat.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Sekiro DnD Magic Items: Combat Consumables. Crunch down on these Sekiro-inspired Sugar Candies, strike a pose, and receive their inhuman benediction! Includes roll20 friendly images. Part 7 of Sekiro DnD project.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    emmamme kakoo

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Any Tips for Owl (First Fight) NG+?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    This fight feels way harder in NG+. I can barely get him to half health of first phase and his posture still won't stay up while playing super aggressive. Are there any tips for beating him faster?

    submitted by /u/Wild-Cappuccino
    [link] [comments]

    RE: Difficulty and Enjoyment

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Ayoh. Hopefully this won't be terribly long, but I'll say: I'm not a seasoned veteran. I picked the game up on release and beat it across the course of forty or so hours. Great fun, one of FromSoft's tightest games by far.

    I'm coming back to it some time later, trying for a charmless/bell demon run on NG+, and... I'm not enjoying it? I'm stuck in an odd limbo of not being quite good enough to beat it while still having fun, but not wanting to lower the difficulty either because hey, I've already beaten Corrupted Monk in Mibu Village, why not keep going? I'm not so bad it's impossible- I did have to beat Monk with stab attacks and a lot of kiting, but I did it! But I'm not so good it's actually, enjoyable. Every victory feels like the product of applied cheese rather than skilled play. I'm not sure there's a point to this except to ask: what do you all go for? Of course, i only see footage of people playing with all the difficulty modifiers on and trashing bosses, but that can't be normal. Should I keep at it and eventually get it, or just lower the difficulty and admit I'm not good enough to play at the level I want to play at? An odd post I think, but the question has been niggling at me and I'm wondering how other people play the game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Commodis
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who loves the game but absolutely hates the ISS fight?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I never get that boss right and I always get stuck in it. The boss deals insane amount of damage, I find it ridicilously hard to get the timing right and his moveset and I absolutely hate the Genichiro phase. It's there just to remove that one or two gourds and makes to fight just a chore. Geni is not that hard of a boss, just annoying since it's just before ISS and I have to fight him EVERY DAMN TIME.

    submitted by /u/RJSSJR123
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Lady Butterfly after 4 tries!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Over a year ago I started playing Sekiro. I had no patience, raged my way through Dark Souls 1 and after contemplating, if I should try out Sekiro, I did.

    It took me over 30 tries back then to beat Lady Butterfly. I quit the game after that.

    Now I started playing again, just acing mini-boss after mini-boss. Just thought about giving this fight a try and after getting into her patterns again, I nailed it. I'm still shaking from adrenaline, just wanted to get this out and let anybody know, how proud I am.

    Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/Alexiadria
    [link] [comments]

    Mandatory: Finally beat Isshin, it took alcohol.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Was having a rough go this week after finally making it to the end. It's not that I wasn't getting the pattern down I think it was a combination of greediness trying to keep the old bastard in his back foot and also impatience since I have a finite amount of time to play with work and family.

    Last night after being at the bar for a few hours my wife went up to bed. And she said, "I love you, you're gonna beat that bastard tomorrow." She watches me sometimes and knows the thrill I get of victory in these games. Drunk me took that as a challenge.

    Long story short, I poured a glass of scotch and fired up my PS4. Mainly wanting to just get in some practice before the coming battle in the morning. With one eye closed I made it through the first two phases completely untouched. Drunk me couldn't believe it. Phase three I kept the fight on the old bastard and took some mean hits but got through him the fastest I ever had. At this point I had to put the controller down. Poured another glass and dove in. I can barely see straight at this point and manage to will myself to keep both eyes open. I am making more posture and damage progress than ever before. Taking hits but I still have 4 gourds left. Wait for the jump, mortal slash, parry parry keep him moving. I manage to get myself into a corner and am now out of gourds and have maybe 5% health. I miss hitting him on the shock attack but manage to somehow get away and dodge and jump away from the four gunshots. My blood is boiling and heart racing, he jumps. I use my last mortal slash and I'm left confused, a red circle is in the middle of his head? Oh shit, KILL HIM!

    I scream at the top of my lungs and leap out of my chair, I knock over my glass of scotch, scare the shit out of our cats and the dog starts barking. Wife comes downstairs and congratulates me by tossing me a pillow and lovingly informs me I am sleeping on the couch. That couch had never been comfier lemme tell y'all!

    Just had to tell my story, I thought it was humorous. Sometimes the buff you need comes in the form of frustration mixed with a bottle. Haha.

    Now on to Dark Souls to keep the pain train rolling.

    submitted by /u/Dealer-95-
    [link] [comments]

    Playtime Question

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I just beat Genechiro! Seriously feeing so pumped. That death blow was so satisfying. Anyways my total play time is at 15 hours. And HLTB.com notes the game is ~30 hours long. Am I halfway? Or am I slower than average? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/idontfrikkincare
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the Harder Duo? (Sekiro)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Corrupted monk

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Hey, I just bet genichiro Ashina and have made my way through mibu village beating O'rin of the water and I am now at corrupted monk, I'm struggling on dodging his attacks and getting his vitality down,.

    If you's maybe have any tips for him that would be greatly appreciated:)

    submitted by /u/bubytheruby
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Sekiro Ending?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment