• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Sekiro - Does this guy have any weaknesses? Can’t get past him. I don’t like to cheese but if anyone knows a strat I’d appreciate it

    Sekiro - Does this guy have any weaknesses? Can’t get past him. I don’t like to cheese but if anyone knows a strat I’d appreciate it


    Does this guy have any weaknesses? Can’t get past him. I don’t like to cheese but if anyone knows a strat I’d appreciate it

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I see your NG #38 and I raise you my NG #52

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    This is probably both the saddest and happiest I've been to get a platinum trophy. I've really grown thanks to this game. All the sweat and rage was worth it my dudes ❤

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    The most fucked up way to lose a no death run possible

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Look what came in the mail!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    After 210 minutes...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    After 3 hrs and 30 mins, I finally beat that son of a bitch seven spears ashina (shikibu toshikatsu yamauchi) boss... Tried for 2 hrs and gave up, took a day's break then spent another 1.5 hrs to finally wreck his ass. It was so frustrating because before this I was able to defeat the raging bull and the longs swordsman back to back within an hour. I even tried to cheese by spamming the jump kick counter on him like i saw on YouTube lol and i managed to get him to 3/4 posture meter a couple of times but he somehow kept getting clever and killed me. So i decided to GITGUD in the last few mins and managed to kill him without resurrection! I also felt good to finish him off with deathblow from above by jumpkick countering his long ass sweeping spear attack as I always find it harder to jumpkick counter sweep attacks than mikiri thrust attacks. Thankfully no one was in the house which allowed me to release my anger by cussing out loud!!

    My next objective: Lady Butterfly. Would appreciate some tips (:

    submitted by /u/DomWinchester
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 109)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I was scared of Mist Noble on my first play through

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    It's probably time to share this. I had seen so many memes and posts about how much of a wall mist noble was that I was a little shook my first time.

    I carefully crept out to the rafters, applied a posture buff and confetti, and nervously jumped down.

    Great," I thought, "got the death blow," and proceeded to spam r1 until he was dead.

    "Must've just got lucky," I said to myself.

    I on NG+ I was sure I'd have a tougher time so I played it the exact same way… except this time I threw to fire crackers to improve my odds… might have on NG+2 as well. Then I got to him again after having just locked in a skill point, I know the area well now, so nothing to lose. Let's back off and see what this guy does. Well don't I feel silly.

    Now all I have to worry about is that Glaive Master Hodir fight in Elden Ring. I hear he's tough.

    submitted by /u/PuffPuffFayeFaye
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin waits patiently while Sekrio tends to Kuro's wounds.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    5y/o cousin walked in on me fighting Demon of Hatred. He nicknamed him Fire Chicken Leg.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Sekiro, Defeating Isshin the Sword Saint. Just 10 days earlier i bought Sekiro and i was struggling so much in this game, but it was not time to give up it was time to git gud and now here i am. Victorious over isshin the sword saint, winning on the brink of death. Would really appreciate a like thx

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    I use Twitter to upload videos, and their limit is 2:20, so I’ve been trying to beat bosses within that time. Here’s Isshin Ashina

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Ninjutsu

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    So i defeated The folding screen monkies. I recieved the Pupetter Ninjutsu skil but i dont know how to use or equip it

    submitted by /u/Lonesome_waif
    [link] [comments]

    "The Sunken Valley"(OC) Enjoyed working on this through the night. Hope you like it. :3

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Finally after 9 playthroughs I reached the maximum power!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 108)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    At last, Shura Isshin gets defeated without being cheesed to death by fireworks

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Proud post: I just beat Owl in Hirata

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    I can't express how happy I am that I finally killed him. I got the game day one and pushed through it, beating all bosses to achieve the Immortal Severeance ending. Geni gave me some trouble, so did Glock Saint, but I eventually beat them. I started playthrough #2 and breezed through it for the most part - until Owl.

    Owl was the first boss to stonewall me and I just couldn't figure him out. Maybe I got burnt out, maybe not, but I eventually went hollow over it and put the game down. I picked it back up with the sole intention of killing that bastard. I'd try a few times, experimented with some tools, learn his patterns, then step away to kill some weaker enemies and farm for resources.

    I tried a few times every night and finally learned what to do and when. I died a lot. But tonight I tried again and beat him on my first attempt. My heart was racing when I whittled down that second health bar and I saw his posture bar approaching the edges, turning redder and redder with each deflection. I started making some foolish mistakes and forced myself to rein it in. Then, victory.

    I'm hooked all over again. Now I just gotta figure out where I should head next for the Purification ending…

    submitted by /u/HXCg4m3r
    [link] [comments]

    Ya this place is creepy

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Having hard time getting more than 20fps on this game

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I have 8 gb ram, i7 5th gen, gtx 1050 laptop but these specs seem not to be enough I play game in lowest resolution, lowest graphic and is still giving me under 20 FPS... only 30 FPS when I look at the sky. And the more I play it the worse the FPS becomes. What do I need to do upgrade? Frames are everything for this game

    submitted by /u/YouAlright_Boah
    [link] [comments]

    Where am I ?? Am I supposed to be here? Might as well continue.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment