• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Sekiro - Me and my little bro using imagination to clean the house...

    Sekiro - Me and my little bro using imagination to clean the house...


    Me and my little bro using imagination to clean the house...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Translation: - All guys want only one thing and it is disgusting. - I want to become a carp.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Bruh,that back of classroom

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    After a long 8 hours of deaths and foot cramps, I beat Sekiro with my feet!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    Well done....Sekiro (spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PST

    I finally beat it. I put it aside for awhile and played a few games (wind waker because I missed it when I was 10 and just happened on a Wii U, Metroid prime again, then Borderlands on release) but recently I knew it was time

    I tried my way, then the cheese way, and in the end, I just beat him by being fearless and learning his attacks. Hesitation is defeat ...rarely does a piece of video game dialogue so fittingly strike the user.

    I think I got the best ending? I gave the frozen tears but Kuro turned into a spirit it seemed, is that the best ending? I supposed having his soul released makes sense I just was under the impression he lives.

    I wanted to wait so I could jump into new game right away and have it feel fresh, can't wait to play it over.

    Thanks to everyone that helped me and gave me tips both here and elsewhere. This was an unforgettable gaming experience

    submitted by /u/Halflife37
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks, Sekiro.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    This is one of those "I just beat the game" posts. I'm not good at these, it's actually the first one I've ever done. Also, I apologize for any mistakes, English is not my first language.

    So, I just beat the game, and I am so grateful I decided to embark on this journey. It's been really satisfying getting the hang of it, from the very beginning till the end.

    It's my first From game ever, and I always figured they were not meant for me to be played. Yet, I really appreciate Japanese culture and mythology, and since I love One Piece, the current saga being really similar to Sekiro's setting, I was persuaded by the idea to give it a try.

    I bought it on Steam as a reward for my english C1 exam back in September (I passed with a brilliant score), and since then, it's been the only game I've been able to play without feeling bored. Last time I felt like this, it was with RDR2 on my ps4 (tomorrow I'll start it again on PC).

    I was really sucked into the game, and honestly, while being a bit frustrated at the beginning (I'm looking at you, chained ogre), I noticed immediately how the game rewards you for your progress. You really feel like you are becoming stronger. Like, the first time I got 4 prayer beads I thought I was gonna be invincible. Or after beating Gyoubu and receiving the first memory, I felt like I was gonna destroy everyone on my path.

    I proceeded steadily, using the wiki as a source of help, sometimes YouTube or even this sub for ways to cheese some boss. It has been so funny and entertaining.

    Sadly, I had troubles with my family recently, and the past month has been terrible for me. I haven't had the time nor the will to play, and only recently, after several difficulties, I managed to get on top of my problems and look for distraction. Sekiro was there for me. I was at fountainhead palace when I had left, so that area for me means pain, sorrow. It reminds me of the worst period in my life yet. But I went through it, and then, in a twist, I was fighting samurais in the newly besiegeded Ashina castle.

    The final boss has been troubling me for several nights. I've been staying up late because of my job shifts, and also because I can't sleep well after these problems. Every night I came closer to beating him. Genichiro was easy to best, and Isshin was becoming more and more readable in his movements. HESITATION IS DEFEAT. That's something I need to learn in my life, if I want to overcome my issues.

    I was not frustrated, tho. I've had more serious things in my mind, and maybe this helped me being clear while playing.

    Tonight, I was about to leave for bed, but I decided to have one last try at 2.00 am. I only had two resurrection nodes out of three, no jinzo statues. I was just trying for the sake of it.

    I managed to get to the last deathblow with like 7 healing gourds left and all 20 spirit emblems. With several combos of firecrackers+mortal draw, I cut that Mofo in two, risking my neck more than once. But I felt so relieved when I beat it. Something I haven't felt in a month. I appreciated the whole experience, and I must thank the game for making me so happy, even for a second, in a dark moment of my life.

    For those worried, I'm not in danger, no one around me is. I've had troubles with my parents because they don't support me in my choice regarding my girlfriend. Sounds stupid, but I've been through hell.

    Thanks for the attention, I love this community and this game.

    submitted by /u/European_Samurai
    [link] [comments]

    That was the best kick i ever got...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:44 AM PST

    I have reached peak gamer

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    .

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    After way too long I finally beat Genichiro

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:29 PM PST

    I know most people already have multiple play throughs, but I've been trying for so long to get him at Ashina Castle and I finally did and I'm just really excited and wanted to share. Off to that giant snake now.

    submitted by /u/Not-so-rare-pepe
    [link] [comments]

    All Genichiro Ashina Boss Fights | No Mikiri Counter | No Kuro's Charm - Bell Demon | Base Vitality

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    Is Sekiro too easy?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    obligatory i have a few thousand hours on souls borne series shpeel

    At first this game felt much harder than souls, but about 5 hours in something clicked and now im just disappointed . In all honesty i feel like my experience so far has been that this game is too easy. certainly there are somethings that i haven't fought yet, but in general with the lack of a stamina bar hyper aggression is rewarded too much in my opinion.

    The first 3-4 hours were mind numbingly infuriating sure, but once you've unlocked like 50% of the arts which took maybe 45 mins of exp grinding everything is too easy. most enemies can be 1 shot with stealth, alot of the "bosses" i've fought felt like slightly tougher enemies. hell lady butterfly was an absolute breeze as you can parry her ranged attacks, and from what i've gathered shes one of the harder ones. Unlike in souls where i fought some of the bosses (cough dancer cough) for something like 9 hours straight before getting beating them, nothing feels like a boss. they feel like slightly tougher enemies.

    for those who have finished the game, does NGL make things better? am i just in the breezy bits? and things kick up a few notches? what aren't i getting here

    submitted by /u/yuikkiuy
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending do you think is canon?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    1. Shura
    2. Immortal Severance
    3. Purification
    4. Return

    EDIT: The first four replies to this post each say a different ending and I don't know what's true anymore

    submitted by /u/lucky380
    [link] [comments]

    If you like Sekiro, I recommend this movie

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:57 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/w-VxyEjPlRU I made a separate post that included this movie but I had to just make one specially for it. I can't praise this movie well enough. Watch this clip and you'll see why. And I bet you'll see things that will remind you of Sekiro.

    Edit: Holy platinum! No please I am but a lowly messenger! The platinum must go to the movie itself! Thank you! Whoever you are, I am glad you like this movie so much as to give a platinum. It deserves one!

    Movie: Ran (1985) by Akira Kurosawa

    submitted by /u/DrNature96
    [link] [comments]

    You can now purchase the Prosthetic Arm and the Corrupted Monk mask. Hydro's Corner is open.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Happy Halloween To Isshin From Jack o lantern Mod ;)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Question about emma's dialogue

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    When you give Emma unrefined sake, Sekiro asks her who taught her how to fight. But we never got to see Emma even fight up to this point so how does Sekiro know about her combat skills?

    submitted by /u/boiledeggman
    [link] [comments]

    When you land a succesful Ashina Cross on SSI

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    People who gave this game 1 star on amazon because it was too hard probably didn’t make it past Gyoubu

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    I'm not going to deny the fact that this is the hardest game I have ever played. Does that mean it's bad? Not at all. I haven't beat Genichiro's second fight yet, but I already enjoy the hell out of this game. I don't understand how people can blame a game so good for their own lack of ability to play it.

    submitted by /u/BrotherCataract
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone watched Heaven and Earth (1990)? It's good. Thought you guys in this sub might appreciate historical Japanese movies.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/iX3X1j4mvs0 I watched it years ago. What I remember is that the protagonist is a very brilliant strategist. He fought against other warlords and slowly gained control over the lands.

    Here is another movie that is good, called RAN, directed by Akira Kurosawa, the man who directed Seven Samurai, which inspired the western film The Magnificent Seven: https://youtu.be/w-VxyEjPlRU It is visually stunning. The colours, the landscapes, the costumes, the setting, everything is so well done. The music and story are also really good. The settings might remind you of well..many aspects of Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/DrNature96
    [link] [comments]

    Anything else I should do?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    I'm at the end of my first playthrough, where I need to go to the Near Secret Passage which I assume leads to the final boss.

    I've got 7.5 prayer necklaces, and 11 attack. I feel like I missed a few bosses, and I can't seem to find a way to go back to some parts of Ashina Outskirts. Is there anything major I should make sure I have done before NG+?

    I've beaten the demon of hatred, and as many of the ghost bosses that I can remember (I've got I think 3 headless items). I think I've explored the castle in all 3 states it's been in too. Otherwise I might just grind out any items I can for the remaining prosthetic upgrades

    submitted by /u/Somedude12300
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler]Looking for a wallpaper from one of the endings

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Hi all. I'm currently looking for a wallpaper ( It could be a fan art or a nice screenshot). The image i'm looking is from the "Purification" ending where sekiro slices his throat and instead of blood there's flowers through the air. Been looking for this without success. If anyone find it i'd really appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheHeadLopper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment