• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Sekiro - Boss Tuesday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Boss Tuesday - Megathread


    Boss Tuesday - Megathread

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, discuss your favourite boss encounters thus-far in here!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape [Pixel Art]

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Isshin isn't the only boss with a gun.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Demon of Hatred also wields a firearm

    submitted by /u/delitomatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game yesterday!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    I know what I must do. (x-post from r/interestingasfuck)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Hmmmm, kinda reminds me of someone....

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Carp

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Come Sekiro, meet Geralt’s Great Carp

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Now THIS is borderline

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    And I’m only worried about Sekiro’s save file

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Edgy, but oh-so good.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Stopped playing back in June for some unknown reason; went back to finish and goddamn was this satisfying

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:06 PM PST

    This is an old vid from an early playthrough. The tracking is... accurate

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Old grave idol

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Does anyone know if I can get back to the old grave idol once Ashina castle is blocked? If so can someone let me know how?

    submitted by /u/Okwhatwedoing
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I’m impressed

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Is the game really that hard??

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Late but pumped af!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    So, I've played most of the souls games, not through their entirety and have had help with summons on tough bosses. I've been super hyped about Sekiro since it's announcement and I finally got it. The combat feels reallllll fluid and deflects feel so damn good. I just beat Genichiro and had the a similar feeling to when I beat Amelia in bloodborne and whoah momma am I PUMPED! I've been shying away from spoilers for so damn long and it's finally time to really dig in. Im sure y'all have all played through already but just wanna rant about my excitement for this game. Ikuzo!

    submitted by /u/ishyaboi12
    [link] [comments]

    {Spoiler} Finally made it to the last boss

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    After playing the whole game blind, getting through thick and thin, and grinding a ton; I finally made it to the last boss. I've been excited to have my final battle between genichiro through the whole game, but then his grandpa who was supposed to be dead came out of his body like a xenomorph???? It's giving me so much trouble. Wish me luck gamers.

    submitted by /u/db_shayne
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro æ­» Tattoo

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    I was looking into tattooing the æ­» kanji, but I'd like to look like japanese calligraphy brush strokes while sort of keeping the form of the original, and as far fetched as it sounds, I'm wondering if there's anyone in this subreddit that does practice japanese calligraphy, or know of someone who does.

    Thought of coming here first for this instead of straight up looking for a practicioner straight away somewhere else, bc if by any chance it is someone who also liked this game, I believe the job will have a higher chance of looking even better.

    Of course I'm not looking to have this for free, and I know there are some stuff that look like what I'm looking for in the internet already, but something more original wouldn't hurt, neither would helping a fellow artist.

    Also let me know what you think of having this as a tattoo. Thanks

    submitted by /u/versatileelephant
    [link] [comments]

    New to Sekiro

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Any tips on fighting the flaming bull? Keeps on killing me.

    submitted by /u/FatherOfFloyd23
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Sooo it took me about two weeks possibly 56 hours to beat Giniricho ( honestly I don't even care if I spelled his name wrong ... screw that dude ) then I eat about .. 4 bosses some mild trouble but nothing to write about ... then I come to this crap throwing bastard.... can any one help me ..... ohh and for the record I can get to phase 2 that's where this headless pr*ck does like two attacks and I die so any thing a cheese maybe even a glitch would be grateful

    submitted by /u/Obi-Rose-Kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Finished playthrough 1!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    I've completed ds1-3 and BB, so I have experience with FromSoftware games, but this has been one of my favorite. I had the same feelings that I felt the first time I play Dark Souls. Plenty of frustration. But also the absolute excitement of finally understanding another part of the game after each encounter.

    I wouldn't call the game perfect though, as I had a lot of instances of yelling "SWING YOUR SWORD" as I hit rb twice and Sekiro refusing to attack, and "GET UP" whenever he would get knocked down and I couldn't get him to safety roll as another attack came in to kill me. The first happened a lot on the final fight.

    Other than that and the occasional 'all of time is slowing down because there's 8 enemies on screen', I have very few complaints and absolutely loved it. Can't wait to go do everything I missed.

    I'm going for 100%, and because I spent so much time in my first playthrough, I have 1.5 more playthroughs to go on my current save file. I missed the bell for the second hirata for the last 2 prayer beads, and I've got to do the Shura ending for all bosses. Then I'm hoping to do a clean NG for the true ending (which I haven't spoiled for myself yet).

    submitted by /u/Somedude12300
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian ape

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    What is the best way to deal with the guardian ape? What should I farm and what prosthetic should I use?

    submitted by /u/jonesy-3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment