• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Sekiro - Have you tho

    Sekiro - Have you tho


    Have you tho

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:41 AM PST

    A true tragedy on my part.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Lady Butterfly [GIF] - by @Much118x

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    "Oh shit mom is calling me. Ashina can wait."

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Flaming bull fight be like.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    SEKIROT "Might Die A Lot" -TRAILER-

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm happy to unveil the TRAILER for my new animation: SEKIROT "Might Die a lot".

    This animation too, like my Dark Souls 3 ones, will have a run-time of over 20 minutes. It also wants to pay homage to 90s Japanese animation.
    I hope you look forward to the full release! I'm working as hard as a single animator can.
    p.s= Game of the year baby!

    https://youtu.be/nvDk64J77J4

    submitted by /u/m-shezmen
    [link] [comments]

    ?????

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Great Shinobi Owl - Sekiro First Person Mod

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Added a little more to our general homie just for fun. Looks more regal and is holding the sword.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    This is the fastest, easiest, and overall best way to cheese O'Rin of the Water that most people don't seem to know about.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Basically, you just slam the Floating Passage combat art over and over, as shown here. She blocks the first few hits, but the last couple will always break through and damage her vitality. Pop a divine confetti beforehand to make it even faster.

    submitted by /u/InfiniteSpoons
    [link] [comments]

    Worth rebuying on PC

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    So, been a long time PS4 got. In fact, my PS4 is pretty damn old as well. Just got myself a very nice gaming laptop and kind of want to repurchase either DS3 or Sekiro on steam for the improved gameplay and graphics. Does anyone recommend this for either game? One more worth it than the other? From my understanding, you're also able to reskin with PC sekiro, but are there any other benefits?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sinister_Dexterous
    [link] [comments]

    The best ending in a fight I’ve ever got in Sekiro.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    How did Genichiro obtain the black Mortal Blade?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    So, since he did obtain the black blade, did he have to fire just like how Wolf did when he first saw the crimson one?

    Even if Genichiro did die and come back due to the rejuvenating sediment, then why didn't Owl die in the Shira ending when he gets the swords from Genichiro?

    submitted by /u/i_want_it_that_wayy
    [link] [comments]

    Hiv

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Guardian ape irl

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Sekiro First Person Mod - Genichiro Ashina

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Alright, who gave wolf the concrete shoes?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    I love the last boss

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Been playing for months on and off and finally gotten around to finishing the Fountainhead palace, and now I'm facing SSI. Holy shit, I thought the Geni fight at the castle was awesome, but this is something else. This fight alone gives me a feeling like no other game has given me - excitement, anxiety, confidence, everything all at once. It's just pure brilliance. I've died countless times and yet I still love every second of it, the pure challenge and reading every move he makes (at least 90% correctly). Pure enjoyment every single time. I've loved this game so much over the past few months that I voted for it in every category for the VGAs without ever even having finished it. I might never beat this guy for all I know but God it's incredible.

    submitted by /u/SteamedChalmburgers
    [link] [comments]

    True Corrupted Monk Theme in Bloodborne style

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    [Great Shinobi - Owl] This was the best fight I’ve had so far!! I’ve been watching YouTube videos for a lot of this game to help but nothing was working. I managed to find my own way to beat him and the pure exhilaration when I got down to his last bit of life and finally beat him was incredible!!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    I haven't played in a while... but fighting Kensei Isshin is still exhilarating!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:33 PM PST

    Fell in love with the souls borne series and have plat trophies in all games, now it’s time for a new one!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    After a two week break, I finally beat the Shichimen warrior and then right after the Ashina Elite Jinsuke Saze with relative ease - that felt good

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    First-time player here, what do I do about running out of Divine Confetti?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:11 PM PST

    I was able to beat the Corrupted Monk without using any, but I haven't fought a single Headless yet and I'd figured I'd try to kill them for their rewards before fighting the Owl. However after only 4 attempts I have gone through all the Divine Confetti in my inventory. Is it just me or is this a stupid mechanic? I usually don't feel bad about failing a fight to learn the mechanics, but it feels like a have a limited number of tries on these apparitions...

    submitted by /u/Beyonce_NA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment