• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Sekiro - This always feels so satisfying

    Sekiro - This always feels so satisfying


    This always feels so satisfying

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Saw this and thought it might fit in here.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:26 AM PST

    Loved bloodborne so I decided to get Sekiro. Even the salesman warned me that it's insanely difficult. Let the suffering begin.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Looks nice

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Anyone else hoping we get a Vaati lore video on the big black cocks?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    To all those angry at the fact they they’re stuck at some point in the game, wolf offers you a once in lifetime pacifier.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    They made me do it.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Made Isshin in bloodborne

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    i have noticed something beautiful , when you kill (Lady Butterfly and Owl) .. wolf shows respect for them , because they trained him and took care of him.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Genichiro Ashina - GIF by @Much118x

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:07 AM PST

    the nerve

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Isshin, the Sword Saint - Damageless (NG+5)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Sekiro fans when heard they won GOTY award

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    I just beat Lady Butterfly before beating the Chained Ogre.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    2 gourd uses. 1 attack power. 10 health.

    I am dead inside.

    I'm gonna guess that I wasn't supposed to do that.

    submitted by /u/YardLongKingKongDong
    [link] [comments]

    Just cleared the Immortal Severance ending today. Beautiful. So glad I took a chance on that black friday sale. First From game I've ever finished!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Never Though I'd Get This Far...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:15 PM PST

    When I first tried playing this game, I never even got into Ashina castle or past Juzou at Hirata. And it took me weeks just to get up to them. I ended up putting the game down because of it.

    Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago, picked up the game again and yesterday I beat Divine Dragon. Today, I went back to Hirata to face down Owl Father, and I managed to bring him down on my 4th try. Looking back, I haven't really put in more than 5 attempts on a boss since Lady Butterfly (who I beat after Genichiro). I'm really glad that this game finally "clicked" for me, because it's such an incredible experience to play through.

    I'm very much in the end game now with only two bosses left. I already can't wait to play through NG+, might even try charmless and/or demon bell

    submitted by /u/scaramanouche
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Gyobu for the first time!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Been loving this game my question is with the memory I got from the boss, how many times can I use the attack power boost and should I save it for a specific moment.

    submitted by /u/chasethebag12
    [link] [comments]

    The Hardest Boss’s our of all the series

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Some people's opinions on this game are downright ridiculous.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Mini Rant: You don't need to enjoy Sekiro. Maybe the combat isn't fun for you, you hate the story, music is awful, literally any other reason. Everyone has an opinion and I respect that. However I hate the "uhhhh well compared to Souls and Bloodborne..." shtick. This clearly isn't Sekiro Souls or SekiroBourne. From isn't locked to only making one style of gameplay or story progression so why can't people judge this game on it's standalone aspects. It's crazy how many opinions you'll see based alone on the fact that this doesn't play like the other From games.

    What are your opinions on this?

    For the record: I played and fell head over f u c k i n g heels for the souls games (seriously I did every possible thing you could do in DS1 and DS3 including DLC and still consider them masterpieces in their own rights) and still love them, just feel like I am more of a Sekiro type of player now. Haven't played Bloodborne but I own it and definitely plan on playing it after watching all of Sekiro's endings :)

    TLDR: Sekiro isn't Souls or BB, it's Sekiro and if you hate it your mom probably looks like a chained ogre. HESITATION IS DEFEAT! (Kidding of course)

    submitted by /u/Moogitini
    [link] [comments]

    Rejuvenating Waters

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Finally!!! (Shura, suffering is what I desire)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:45 PM PST

    I have beaten the game so many times with and without charm but a shura no charm NG+ eluded me for so long, I couldn't even beat emma, but tonight I finally killed the old man. it took ages to learn his patterns, he's a wily Grandpa that's for sure.

    I'm finally done with this game, I have paid my penance in sekiro.

    submitted by /u/She_Nobi
    [link] [comments]

    You know.....

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    This game is super fun and engaging. We know this. It's also something unique. We know this too. But why is it that for me at least, it gets me so wound up that I have to put it down for ten or fifteen minutes before I can play again. And it's not because of difficulty. Not at this point. I have beaten the game already and it was amazing. But because of the instability of the gameplay. Sometimes I play and there aren't many glitches and it runs pretty nice, and then there's other times where I play it and it just decides that it doesn't need to follow rules, and proceeds to do whatever the fuck it wants to, often killing me in very creative glitchy ways.

    For example, just one example, I was fighting Genichiro today, trying to beat him with base stats, which is way harder than I thought it would be. Anyway, we're fighting, and he hits me once and takes my bar down pretty far, as they do when you're at base vitality, so I go dug in, and he started flowing passage, so I figured, "This is the perfect opportunity!" So I ran back a few steps and healed. As I'm applying the buff, he stops flowing passage mid swing, LITERALLY MID SWING to shoot me with his bow, killing me, because I was very low health. Never has he ever done that in any of the other million times I fought him, nor in the videos I've seen of people fighting him, nor have I ever heard of it as a possibility. Pure glitch right there.

    submitted by /u/Activision_sucks
    [link] [comments]

    Did I Mess up on Getting the Secret Ending? *spoilers*

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:14 PM PST

    So I was trying to follow u/dandt777 guide to the true ending. While I did eavesdrop on kuro and agreed with Emma, I did not find anyone at the two graves near the two graves idol. The furthers I am in the story is: - I have the mortal blade -I have the lotus of the palace -I just recently got to the idol at the hidden forest of the Ashina depths.

    I really hope i can still get the true ending since to be able to do so on my first play through would be amazing!

    submitted by /u/nrc17
    [link] [comments]

    THAT FUCKING SNAKE Holy shit

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Just made it through the snake section (AND ON MY FIRST TRY TOO) and GODDAMN that was fucking harrowing. I honestly had no idea what I was doing and just ran when I thought the snake wasn't looking at me. It got a bite of me when I reached the palanquin and I didn't know what I was supposed, then I realised I had to go inside and it bit me when I was trying to find the right side to enter from, and then it's looking at me inside the palanquin and I STAB IT and suddenly it's fucking thrashing everywhere and screaming for what seemed like WAY TOO LONG (honestly don't know if that was a glitch or something where it was stuck in a loop) I stared at it for a few seconds then RAN and grappled and it was coming after me again. It killed me but I waited a few seconds until I was sure it was gone (the snake glitched glitched out again I think one second it was there and then it wasn't) then i resurrected and ran and grappled again and I could hear it screaming and as soon as I got inside a cave there was this terrifying pounding.

    I got through safely. HOT DAMN I loved that. I think it was super invigorating cause I had just beaten that Tenzen Yamauchi general just before the snake and I wasn't expecting something like this.

    Also: I got to the sculptors idol and I was met by this tiny ninja motherfucker wearing a straw hat and it almost killed me before I got a chance to even activate the idol. So that was fun.

    I think I'm in love with this game.

    submitted by /u/NoopGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment