• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Sekiro - Having fun with Isshin

    Sekiro - Having fun with Isshin


    Having fun with Isshin

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    Art style still blows me away.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Sekiro DLC

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    After killing the true corrupted monk.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Pot man

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    YOU’RE IN FOR AN OWL BOSS FIGHT NOW BOY

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Suggest more art below if you like

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Ahhh ffs

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    I finally got gud and beat Isshin , sword saint

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    My friend is playing through the game for the first time...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    My very first ever platinum, this game is amazing

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    The game really shines when it comes to NG+

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    I beat Sword Saint for first time earlier tonight.

    Decided to jump into NG+ and was fearing the worst.

    Made it to Genichiro in one run, kept saying I would go to bed after the next boss and ended up cutting through everything with no effort. Died on third phase so called it a night, never really got the hang of lighting return.

    In Dark Souls, this would be because I was too OP after grinding in NG, but in Sekiro it is because you learned something as there were a few sticky moments on the way where I nearly died but always managed to overcome.

    Case in point is the blue ninjas in Ashina Castle Antechamber.

    In my NG, I was always stealthing or running by them as they would destroy me.

    In this run, I cleared the whole floor, even fighting two at once repeatedly to hit next skill point.

    Had no idea that the game was programming me to respond to perilous attacks and deflects like this.

    Truly amazing game.

    submitted by /u/NeightheismNow
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY BEAT DEMON OF HATRED!!!!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    Thanks guys, thanks for the basic and simple yet very nice of still persisting and seeking vengeance

    My fingers and my heart are still beating a lot and twitchy from all of this

    Thank You

    That said, why is it that the nearby building is blocked and I don't think I can access the rest of the statues for quick travel over there. The old lady's still alive

    Also, I've lost so many spirit emblems since I went and kept on persisting on the fight instead of grinding for money, from 999 I have 767 now

    submitted by /u/CarlManvers2020
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro sketch.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    The little *Clink* when you sheathe your sword in preparation for an Ashina Cross is the best sound effect in all of gaming

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Literally just sitting here Ashina Crossing the air, can't stop won't stop

    submitted by /u/Pusciferrr
    [link] [comments]

    How To Beat Genichiro & Isshin

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:20 PM PST

    Just so you know, I am having trouble getting past Isshin due to his Mortal Blade and the fact that his one arrow shot hits even when I'm running

    What about Isshin afterwards?

    submitted by /u/CarlManvers2020
    [link] [comments]

    First sekiro fanart

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Well, dont need to ask me twice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:31 PM PST

    Finnaly. �� ♥️ Thank You From Software.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Is there 4th iron code ?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    By using the tooth, we can resurrect four times in theory when fighting owl (also using the item to get one resurrection power). What would he say? I already passed him in NG+, wondering if anyone has tried to get owl talked after 4th resurrection.

    submitted by /u/liuyifly
    [link] [comments]

    Snake Eyes are Unlucky

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Demon of Hatred Help

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    So I've reached DoH and I've got most of the timing for his moves and the Lotus Umbrella helps out a lot for some moves but there's this one move he does that's like an AoE attack where he throws this cluster of fireballs and I can't find a way to avoid it, I've tried blocking dodging and jumping but they all fail, the only one that seems to work is the Umbrella prosthetic, is there a way to avoid this attack?

    Edit: I just defeated him, thank you for the tips guys

    submitted by /u/xLoRdZx
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 2 leaked footage. Wolf vs kuro ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment