• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Sekiro - My DIY take on the Guardian Ape for my brother's birthday.

    Sekiro - My DIY take on the Guardian Ape for my brother's birthday.


    My DIY take on the Guardian Ape for my brother's birthday.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Sucks to be Genichiro

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Foolish Grandchild

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Time for Father(Owl) Abuse

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Both options are hell

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Sekiro when he died for the 100th time....

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Behold this glorious bit of gameplay

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    GOTY

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    When you start NG+ and the sculptor is just sitting there acting like nothing happened

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Third ending bagged and 2 achievements left, almost there, fellow shinobi!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Prosthetic Update

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    I'm on my first playthrough of Sekiro doing 3 pullups every time I die

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Actually very proud that I only had to do like 21 for Genichiro but Great Shinobi - Owl looks like he may actually kill me in real life.

    submitted by /u/Klegm
    [link] [comments]

    I did it i beat lady butterfly

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I'm shaking

    submitted by /u/bzbbro
    [link] [comments]

    All monkeys go to hell

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    I finally get it!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    SPOILERS! I absolutely hated Sekiro my first go around. I bought it, got to Isshin and the DoH, and after pinballing between the two of them for literal days, I sold the game in the most epic bout of rage quitting possibly ever. I couldn't understand what the fuss was about. The game frequently bent physics if you didn't play how you were expected to and it was a source of endless frustration for me. Every single boss handed me my ass more times than I care to admit.

    Then, months later on Black Friday, I picked it up again. I decided I needed to replay the game rather than try my chances with the last bosses straight from go, and my God, it escapes me how I ever thought this was a bad game or wished for it to be anything other than what it is. I detected a lot of the nuance in the story and world, though I suspect there's still plenty I missed. With a loose grip on enemy patterns, I often lost myself to the rhythm of combat. I loved it. Easy shoe-in for GOTY.

    submitted by /u/lo_REZ90
    [link] [comments]

    It's good to be back

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:43 PM PST

    I got the game back in summer and was really enjoying it at first. Even though I kept getting my ass handed to me. Eventually, I got completely stuck at a point right after blazing bull where I had numerous avenues to explore, but couldn't progress past any of the bosses blocking me.

    I put it down for a bit to unwind and shortly after I was faced with a big life change and had to start packing for a cross country move. It kind of drifted from my mind even after I got settled.

    I was browsing Reddit the other day and saw a bunch of posts from this sub that reminded me how much I enjoyed the game (at least up until I got stuck), so I decided to fire up the old PS4 and try to get myself unstuck. Unfortunately, on start up I saw that it has been so long since I started up my system that it wouldn't even start up. Because of some bullshit that's apparently notorious surrounding software v.6.72 (or something) I had to initialize and reinstall my software, deleting all my save data.

    I still really wanted to play, so I just decided to start a new game. Boy does it feel good to be back. It only took a day to get back to where I was before (took over a week on my first run), and I already beat one of the bosses that was holding me back before. I'm really looking forward to playing through this game more. As much as I struggle with it, the combat is exactly what I've always wanted in a martial combat based game, and it's so much fun to play.

    tl;dr - Took a long break that ended up in me having to start over with a new file. Loving the game again, and I'm already past where I left off. Can't wait to keep playing!

    submitted by /u/scaramanouche
    [link] [comments]

    Holy Shit! I just cracked Sekiro's combat (Well, Kind of)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    So, I am at the end of the game on my first playthrough and I just realized something. Although, many people might think that I am too dumb to only figure this out at the very end of the game but whatever. So I am stuck on Isshin, who has killed me more than 30 times, officially breaking the bar of hardest boss I've ever faced- a title which was previously held by Artorias. Anyway, as I was fighting him and Genichiro, I realized that they only attack after my attacks when they successfully deflect by attack. I know I know but this is a huge finding for me and made the game significantly easier and, dare I say, more fun. Oh and my nerves are a lot more relaxed too. Anyway, I am still stuck on the fight but I pretty sure I'll be able to defeat him soon; I just wanted to get this off my chest.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Niko_Bellic__
    [link] [comments]

    Use Ichimonji to kill True Corrupted Monk(No-Deflect/No Damage)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    I don't know why he thanked me for that lol

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:35 PM PST

    Any tips for a new player?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:28 PM PST

    See title.

    submitted by /u/Timmy2k
    [link] [comments]

    [CalebCity] Live Action Sekiro

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Gourds Float Twice

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Fuck Isshin. Damn him to eternal flame.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    Alright, I know I sound salty AF. But let me preface this by saying I do not intend to give up. I just think his attacks are fucking bullshit, especially that whirlwind one. HOW DO YOU DODGE THAT TOM-FUCKERY? IT TAKES AWAY 3/4 OF MY HEALTH AND THEN HE HAS THE GAUL TO USE A FUCKING UNBLOCKABLE STAB RIGHT AFTER. Then you get to the next phase and he begins promptly curb-stomping you to oblivion. Even if you survive that shit, which I only have once in a few hours, you go through lightning hell. I'm fucking proud to say I'll cheese him, I lost all respect for that motherfucker when he killed me with a damn stick for the 1000th goddamn time. Don't even get me started on Genbitchiro.

    And no, don't bother offering advice to a person dragonrotting from the inside. I've seen every fucking thread already. But seriously, perfect parry EVERYTHING? FUCK THAT! I made it all the way here, played every goddamn souls game and I'm not going to compensate for some perceived lack of skill that From pushed upon me with this fucking animal.

    Anyway that was my day, how are you?

    submitted by /u/Messofnumbersman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment