• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Sekiro - I’m here to end the discussion

    Sekiro - I’m here to end the discussion


    I’m here to end the discussion

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    I just screamed “YES!” So loud, the neighbors dog is barking.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:31 PM PST

    You little shit

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Comments on boss guides are hilarious.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Watching The Witcher and there's a bundled jizo statue!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Shopping spree

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    I'd like to buy this game for my 16yo nephew, but is that an okay age to play it?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    I know I sound like some ancient grandparent at GameStop but hear me out!

    My (29f) nephew (16m) had been talking about how cool this game looks (he's right) and my husband suggested we get it for him for Christmas on Steam.

    I normally play games like Stardew Valley, Planet Zoo, Terraria, Witcher 3 etc but have also played some darker games back when I wasnt a scaredy-cat. So when my SO was like "Hey this game he mentioned a few times, do you think it's too dark/much?"

    And I'm all, "Oh sure, I played Resident Evil when I was 9. I'm sure this will be fine." and told our nephew's mom we wanted to get it for him, and she trusts us because she has no clue about video games.

    This leaves me where I am today. Just a few days till Christmas, and I was looking more into some screenshots/videos and now I'm like, "Crap...is 16 old enough to handle all this gore or am I overthinking this?"

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jessrushesin
    [link] [comments]

    Straight outta Ashina

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Getting a deathblow to Gyoubu Oniwa on top of fire looks cinematic as hell.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Sekiro is awesome (also ng+ recommendations)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    totally wicked game. finished today with dragons homecoming. imo probably one of the not greatest soulsborne games but still a lot of fun really helped me out with this really upsetting and stressful time in my life. now to wait until after christmas to start ng+. what all do you guys recommend doing before starting my second run?

    submitted by /u/JSavVanHalen
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to Graph my Progress against SS Isshin after seeing a similar post. It went better than expected.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Should I play Sekiro?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Hey everyone I seen the game on sale and I am really Interested in playing it but I have never played a "souls" game and need some advice

    submitted by /u/AJSMKO
    [link] [comments]

    Some stuff I don't like about Sekiro

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Needless to say, Sekiro is a fantastic game and it 100% deserves game of the year. Here are just some of my personal critiques though.

    Firstly (and also my main point), I don't like how the game locks out so much content for those who choose the Shura ending without warning. I chose it on my first playthrough out of curiosity to see how the plot would develop, and I definitely wouldn't have had I known so much of the game would be cut off. Not to mention the many of us who chose it by mistake. I understand that the game was designed this way to give you incentive to play again for a different ending, but idk a warning would have been nice.

    I also don't like how Owl Father is locked out after the Divine Dragon (and to Shura players). He's only available after the false monk and before the dragon (if I'm not mistaken). That's a pretty small window...He doesn't really contribute to the story so why not just make him accessible say after defeating shinobi Owl? I don't mind bosses being hidden...why they gotta lock him out though?

    This is minor, but in the arena at the top of Ashina Castle above the dojo, I think the camera should be able to clip through the building. It zooms in instead. Several bosses are fought there and getting cornered is very common, so the camera tends to zoom in and out pretty crazily sometimes.

    If you thought the ogre's grab reach was long, Emma's is absurd lmao

    Perhaps this is just me but I don't think the game taught its players to use prosthetics very well. The idea is great and they've all been designed really well, but I haven't needed to use them as much as I'd hoped. I've never used the mist raven. I only ever use the spear for the headless ape. Despite looking so cool, the flame vent doesn't do much damage and is really slow. The phantom kunai deals okay damage but not enough unless a lot of emblems are used. I'm sure all these tools can have great practical use with some training, but imo the game is too doable without them..............the exception ofc being firecrackers. God bless the firecrackers

    The same can be said about combat arts. I mostly stuck with the whirlwind slash. Although I did change it up a bit, my point is still mostly true. Players themselves must experiment with the different types combat arts to truly appreciate the variety, as opposed to the game urging you to mix it up. While this can be seen as a pro, it's a con if the whirlwind slash is good enough to get you through the game just fine. Like it'd be cool if they made certain enemies weak to certain combat arts or something like that

    Divine confetti man. Having to use consumables to fight certain bosses is a bad idea. Unlimited vendor supplies are only available at the endgame (not for Shuras)

    Lastly, fuck the dual apes man

    submitted by /u/mjivs
    [link] [comments]

    Is it even viable to Mikiri counter Seven Ashina Spears???

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    So since I'm on a charmless/bell demon NG run, I have to do a lot of stuff I didn't need to in my normal run, and one of those things I need to do is hunt down every last prayer bead I can get my hands on.

    But the Seven Ashina Spears in Ashina Reservoir really doesn't wanna let his go. He seems like the perfect guy to Mikiri, but whenever I do it, he lifts his spear up away from my foot, catching me off balance and leaving me helpless for a few seconds.

    So is the posture gained on him even worth potentially opening yourself up for a massive counterattack? Or os there something I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/EclecticSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    A Love Letter to My Darling, The Best I Ever Had

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    My First run

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    35h gameplay 2,7 k Kills 309 deaths.. and a Lot of frustration 🤣 ishin the painlord costed me 3h Training to Beat hin.

    submitted by /u/napazkun
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in Sekiro (avoir spoiler plz)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Helloooo, so I'm actually doing sekiro (and managed to avoid spoiler, I started it once but backed off as I found it too hard, but knew I would finish it one day) but I'm honnestly quite lost actually, I did mad monk, folding screen monkey, got the mortal blade and that spiky thing, got 5 prosthetic tools, the game is damn long ! But now I don't know where should I go and what should I do ?

    submitted by /u/Lunakepio
    [link] [comments]

    Something I’m finding really funny [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    I'd seen a few memes about this beforehand, but I've finally arrived at Isshin the Sword Saint, and I am finding it unreasonably funny how the final boss of this game that's centred around ultra precise, timing-based sword fighting brought a LITERAL GUN TO A SWORD FIGHT. To make it even better it's not even a rifle or anything it's this super anachronistic semi-automatic gat or some shit. To be clear, I say this without a modicum of saltiness. I haven't beaten him yet but I'm working on it, and I'm really enjoying the fight. I just can't get over the gun thing tho. It's a goddamn sword game, and 'Sword' is in his goddamn name, but despite all that he just decides to WHIP A DESERT EAGLE OUT OF HIS FUCKIN PYJAMAS AND POP OFF A BUNCHA ROUNDS INTO YOUR POOR, UNSUSPECTING ASS. I know you can deflect the bullets, but I can't help but imagine Wolf is thinking to himself in that moment 'what the fuck man, have some class, jesus.' Anyway, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/trvst_fall
    [link] [comments]

    Finally defeated sword saint isshin

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Man my heart was pumping out of my chest..... In his third phase, we both were one shot from getting killed...... I just got lucky blocked him and finally after 2 days i stabbed that SOB

    submitted by /u/Cyraxnagar
    [link] [comments]

    I edited that picture of the cool dragon.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment