• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Sekiro - Lore Thursday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Lore Thursday - Megathread


    Lore Thursday - Megathread

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, here you can discuss the lore of the game, and possible story plots you have discovered.


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Discussion on Lore only, any off-topic or otherwise troll comments will be removed.

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro has been nominated for Game of the Year | Go vote here: https://goo.gle/TGAvote

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has been nominated for the following titles:

    • GOTY [Game of the Year]
    • Best Game Direction
    • Best Audio Design
    • Best Art Direction
    • Best Action/Adventure Game

    Be sure to cast your vote here: https://goo.gle/TGAvote

    submitted by /u/AOD_Saenai
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred [Pixel Art]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Have spent the last couple of weeks on an animation for this beautiful game, so decided to show you all a sneak peak.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Ok so is this game worth buying because I really want it but don't know up vote if it's worth is pls tell me in the comments your favorite things about it

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Gave my friend some advice for the demon of hatred

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    Hope y'all pushing Sekiro for GOTY

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:07 PM PST

    This game deserves it. Thee End

    submitted by /u/Thee_Buddha
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played Sekiro for 6 months cus Isshin to hard. Played yesterday and beat him 3rd try

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Just goes to show that sometimes you need a break and you need to be relaxed when you play this game.

    Don't forget hesitation is defeat.

    submitted by /u/realryang
    [link] [comments]

    I see we meet again

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    I been done dirty

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:33 PM PST

    I beat Guardian Ape, and stole his lotus. Pretty big, right!? I was incredibly proud, as it was very difficult. Whelp, imagine my reaction when he shows up again. No big deal, I know his moves now. My Mortal Blade DESTROYS his health bar.

    Kill him ONE more time, and I'll be good. Nosir, it was not meant to be. He had to go and get a damn girlfriend.

    submitted by /u/Abyss_Watcher_
    [link] [comments]

    After hours of torture gathering skill points. I finally have the platinum!! ❤️❤️

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Dynamic Holiday theme is now live on the PS Store for US

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Pc vs ps4 input delay

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Hi, i recently started sekiro and am at the first boss (not mini boss) and I've been noticing input delay this entire time, ontop of it running poorly. I'm on ps4 pro, and it seems everyone is having this issue. Is it lessened on Pc? Or is it the same all around? I can return this game and get it on pc if it's better. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Link055
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Guardian Ape

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Positive rant incoming:

    I just beat the guardian ape for the SECOND god damned time, and I am so happy hahaha. When I beat Guardian ape the first time, it took me maybe 15 tries, and I felt pretty damned good. Then I go happily exploring, make my way to the poison pits, kill the sniper, and then make my way down a hole. In this hole is a puddle of blood and a wounded warrior to the side. I ask "What's up?" and he says "Giant... Ape..."

    I was like "...no. There's no way." Then I see his big headless ass facing the wall and I laughed so hard, probably due to losing my sanity. I charge head on and he obliterates me... The second phase was the hardest for me as I mastered his first. I had no idea you were supposed to use the spear to do massive posture damage... When I learned that online I went to bed, and many hours later, I came back to play and killed him first FUCKING TRY!!!

    Rant over, sorry, I love this game so much.

    TL;DR - Beat Guardian Ape 2.0 second try - Love this game to death

    submitted by /u/Ryan_Lathotep
    [link] [comments]

    Shichimen Warrior.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:54 PM PST

    Kumadori wolf.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:43 PM PST

    Question regarding the multiple endings

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    So I have the qualifications for all 3 post-dragon endings.

    My question is, can I beat The Sword Saint, SAVE, back up my save, and then get all 3 endings through loading backups?

    I ask because I tried this before when I went for Shura and somehow my Backup was overwritten with Shura and I was screwed.

    submitted by /u/sabata2
    [link] [comments]

    If you ever feel bad if you took a while on the last true boss, then just know an Overwatch Pro took over 5 hours on it.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:36 PM PST

    With most certainly more than 50 deaths. Pepega Clap

    submitted by /u/Wow_Space
    [link] [comments]

    SEKIRO: HANBEI THE UNDYING, CHAPTER 7 (YEN PRESS)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    I finally got the Platinum!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Yay! He was Satisfying to Kill!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Yay! He was Satisfying to Kill!

    When I first reached him last night, I went in blind and died 20+ times.

    Today I decided to try again.....except this time, I went in with the intention to learn his movesets one by one. Using my gourds and resurrect to get breathing room while watching or trying to figure out what counter/dodge works best for each move. P2 felt abit easier than P1 somehow.

    Killed him in 8 attempts today! Now for last boss!

    https://preview.redd.it/44jn9j8q4w241.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=2f352cc7e4e6241cbcc860075ca5a5c1bf300344

    submitted by /u/justinlcw
    [link] [comments]

    How far am I? Loving this game and just want to talk about it! (first couple areas spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    I know I'm at the beginning but I want to know how far I am simply to get even more hyped about this game.

    I got to the screaming man on the horse and got shrecked. Realized the bell is a thing I got. Went through it and beat Lady Butterfly. Going to go back to hoarse man.

    Every single fight is exhilarating. Every new enemy. Every mini boss. Every new area is pure gold.

    Something I've been doing is every time I beat a boss/mini-boss I'll watch a video on someone good beating them. Her is what I learned with the 3 mini bosses I beat (in order).

    Chained Ogre - Not too bad. A lot of running around in circles hitting him during his long recoveries. Video showed someone using the fire blast tool. Yeah, didn't have that yet.

    The Drunkard - This took me awhile. Would try to run up and kill all of the little dudes while fatty is distracted by the NPC helper. Eventually got him by once again, running around in circles a lot and smacking him while he takes swigs. Eventually he stopped drinking during his 2nd health bar. Smacks and shuriken chipping got him dead. Video showed stealth killing the adds then stealth stabbing fatty. Didn't know you could stealth stab bosses. That would have been nice.

    Lady Butterfly - This bitch had a 2nd phase. Wasted my only snap pea for no reason. Still didn't know what it does (that will change). This took forever. Eventually got better at deflecting and getting to phase 2 got easier. Eventually took her down. What a rush. Video showed using shurikens to knock her out of the air. Never tried that. Also showed what the snap pea did. Not very helpful when you only have one. Guy also side dodged a lot instead of deflecting. Made it look pretty easy.

    I love this game. Sekiro is one of the coolest protags I've ever seen and the game really makes you feel like a shinobi from the animes. I'm so excited to keep going. This game is beautiful in every way. I'm happy to be here.

    Thanks for reading my gush. Time to use the grapple ability to fight the horse man. Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/0bolus
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help with my first playthrough.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:33 PM PST

    So for my first playthrough I want to get the true/best ending, but I don't know if selecting the iron code option of lord Kuro would lock me into the Iron Code Ending. I'm trying to get the items required to select help Kuro but everything leads to a dead end.

    submitted by /u/GamerBlackH0le
    [link] [comments]

    Been Months, Only 2 Bosses Left(I missed Father Owl) & more-or-less giving up. How to beat Sword Saint Isshin & Demon of Hatred?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    Just so you guys know, the guy I fight and die by more is Demon of Hatred, I keep getting hit by him even when I know his moveset

    As for Isshin, I admit I barely fight or die to him, mostly because I want to focus on the first before ending the tame

    Weirdly enough, I used to do really well against the Genichiro part, then started recently dying to him or using up too much of the healing gourd

    Any ideas on how to beat both easily? I have a hard time doing the "cheese" for Demon of Hatred and I run out of the resurrection ability and need to tediously replenish it

    I've admittedly been on and off with Sekiro, mostly due to those two, for the past few months, playing other games to avoid the rage stress

    submitted by /u/CarlManvers2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment