• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Sekiro - I DID IT! My hands are trembling like mad!

    Sekiro - I DID IT! My hands are trembling like mad!


    I DID IT! My hands are trembling like mad!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Wish me Luck Fellas

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Was not expecting this one to be the one where I won, especially that last hit to be the one that finished him lol

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    It's been fun, Sekiro.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I FUCKING DID IT

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    FUCK YOU APE GET FUCKED!!!!

    Holy shit man almost 100 tries on this shit head man I feel invincible right now!

    submitted by /u/KillerIHardlyKnewHer
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro gave me the best experience in gaming so I decided to get all of the achievements

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Fighting the centipede monks in Sekiro be like:

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I FINALLY DID IT! No accounting for style or fluidity, however.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Sekiro reference in Bloodborne?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I believe I have discovered something no one else has ever pointed out.

    In my current run through, I have been playing bloodborne entirely in Spanish.

    At the end of the dlc it is possible to find a character wearing a "yamamura" hat whose garb tells us that he is from the far-east. Some have speculated may be a reference to sekiro while others state this is merely a coincidence.

    Interestingly, the "khaki haori" garb that the character wears translates in Spanish to "Haori caqui."

    What's interesting about this? The word "caqui" in Spanish translates to "khaki," but it also translates to the word "persimmon." Coincidence?

    submitted by /u/JSOD11
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with this game so far...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    The hardest boss? Imho yes. About 40 try fuck me

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Got the platinum what a awesome game!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Genichiro's horse in a nutshell.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Sekiro is TGA's 2019 GOTY | NeoGAF

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    [Spoilers] fuck yeah finally did it after missing the lightning too many times, in my defence i thought lightning was genichiro/okami exclusive

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Playthrough 11 just found out you can deal posture damage on headless apes sweep

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    You learn new things all the time guys

    submitted by /u/ManiacGaming1
    [link] [comments]

    My journey into the amazing world of Sekiro

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    December 25th, 2019, I purchased Sekiro using a gift card I received from a friend and the first thing that impressed me was the install size. I was thankful, it was only like 15GB so it didn't take long to download on my rural 20mbps connection.

    ⚠️ Spoiler warning⚠️ Fair warning that this post does contain minor spoilers from the end of the game. ⚠️ End spoiler warning ⚠️

    A little history first, when I was around 9 or 10 I remember renting a PlayStation game called Tenchu, and I was in love from the very start. There was something appealing to me about being able to sneak up on your opponents without them knowing and I made it an effort to speed run levels the best I could before I'd have to let my parents take the game back to the video store. That's how I managed to play so many games when I was little, a local video store that had something like 3 dollar game rentals for 5 days (1990s were a diff time).

    Overtime i naturally progressed toward future titles developed by From Software and I never managed to get that good at dark souls. I often gave up on them and it wasn't until Blood Borne came out that I was inspired to conquer my hesitation. Again though I never beat it. I just got like 3 or 4 bosses in and was too intimidated to continue.

    Last night, streaming to my best friend, I beat Sekiro for the first time and I had the bell demon enabled. I believe I did record it and I will upload that probably at some point. I just have a lot of recordings to sort through because honestly I was up from 11:30PM to 1:30AM and I thought I wasn't going to do it. I was letting Genichero kill me in new and interesting ways, I mean literally it got so bad I started seeing new animations of Wolf being summarily executed for poor choices and it was maybe my 18th time trying when I channeled my anger and frustration to actually accomplish this. I had just beaten the difficult end game side boss the night before and I got past the headless monkey and his friend. I even got all the headless and those apparition warriors. The only prayer beads I missed were because of game choices I made.

    This was a game I was determined to beat because I had always failed to even get that far in Dark Souls and giving up not even halfway in Blood Borne. Nope, I was going to beat Sekiro.

    Isshan finally went down and I just looked at my monitor and said "No hesitation".

    Now I'm playing through new game plus and I managed to beat the first fight against genichero before getting the prosthetic only to let a grunt kill me in ashina outskirts before the first miniboss. Oh well, if anything during my time with Sekiro, I've learned to overcome my fears and learn to fight these enemies that sometimes frightened me so much I would scream at my monitor "NOOO!"

    I appreciate everything about this game and Sekiro is now on my "desert island" list of video games I always want access to. I feel like a samurai and shinobi with my controller. The story is so rich and full of amazing Japanese lore, it has inspired me to learn a little about that period of time in Japan.

    Thank you, From Software, I am so grateful you designed such a beautiful game. You truly deserved the title of game of the year 2019. As long as you keep making games I will keep buying them.

    submitted by /u/MrPulsar_Original
    [link] [comments]

    First platinum in a long time, and my first fromsoftware game I've ever finished.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Just beat Sekiro.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    The soundtrack that plays when you are at the final phase of the game - adrenaline levels are rising

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    SHURA ending is killing me

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Why is the Shura ending the hardest thing in this game? I beat every other boss but I just cannot get this done. I feel like I'm coming down with dragonrot.

    submitted by /u/knowhereman1974
    [link] [comments]

    What am I supposed to do here

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    I've been all over senpou temple and found no way to progress. I've killed Sen'un and I've run all over the place and I really cant find where I'm supposed to go, getting really annoyed now. I've discovered up to the bell demon

    submitted by /u/modelo-hoe
    [link] [comments]

    The Highs and Lows of Sekiro

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment