• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Sekiro - Well then...

    Sekiro - Well then...


    Well then...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Mikiri Counter!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    It scares all of us

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Emma, the Gentle Blade doodle by me...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Game of the year, hands down!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa vs Sekiro by Stu_dts

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    Face me Sekiro

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    After 3 days of trying, I finally defeated The Great Shinobi. Thanks to tips people provided here, I did it.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Ashina news!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Oh, how my broth boils!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Is the game really that hard?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Damn, I just got the game and gonna start tomorrow, but everyone is making such a big fuss over the difficulty. Is it really that hard? Any tips for a starter? Thanks

    submitted by /u/atlantadynasty
    [link] [comments]

    I made a sekiro manga page yesterday. Trying to improve drawing my 2019 goty ��

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    No replayability they said. One playthrough they said

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    SPOILER ALERT: I spent days struggling to beat "FINAL BOSS", using rare consumables, buffs etc. When I finally beat him? It was a quick curb-stomp without any consumables or extra resurrections.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I got desperate to the point where I tried to light Isshin on him on fire.

    I ended up trying out the Fire Raven Mist attack, only to find out that the Raven Feathers makes lightning counters SUPER EASY.

    Anyways, the next attempt at him, I skipped trying to set him on fire. I just went plain sword and spear until the 4th phase. And from there I just nicked him here and there, and baited out his lightning. There. Done. I finally beat the game.

    submitted by /u/GreenColoured
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the last boss. (Spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I don't have a single friend that plays Sekiro or any FromSoftware games so I don't really have anyone else to share this with.

    I got to Sword Saint, Isshin Ashina a few months ago but I was kind of burnt out on the game so I didn't want to put the work in to beat him after seeing a 4 phase fight.

    2 days ago I came back and started practicing. It took quite a few attempts but I finally did it with no cheesing and no buffs (not that there's anything wrong with using buffs).

    After beating all of Bloodborne and all of DS3 that was one hell of a fight. What a rewarding experience after you put the work in to get good at the game. I just had to share it somewhere and I figured the people here will understand what goes in to beating this game.

    submitted by /u/sgstingray
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 2

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Angry and happy at the same time....

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    When you spend 5+ hours failing to kill the Owl and after a 2 week hiatus you drop him easily on the first try... 🥴

    submitted by /u/Theleadwitch
    [link] [comments]

    I actually just killed the Demon of Hatred on the first try. Holy forking shirt.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Here’s a screenshot I took of Emma, who always looks sleep deprived.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    22 Days Ago I Ranted About Genichiro Here

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Centipede boss in Senpou Temple

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    After I defeat him, surprisingly some mibu villagers ghost appear. It is unexpected. Prior I did get dragon tear.

    submitted by /u/agentsmith101
    [link] [comments]

    Came back a few days ago and I love it

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:56 PM PST

    I came back and restarted the game a few days ago, I never got past owl, the Shinobi version. And so far I'm falling in love with it again. Just beat the biggest hurdle in my first play through, guardian ape, on my first try! If I were to give any advice on him I would say just keep your distance and wait for an opening. First phase tantrums and grabs, dodge and punish. Second phase, wait for jumps or dives, dodge and punish, also when he does the terror scream get to his back and get a few hits in. Remember to keep your greed in check and you should be good. Good luck out there!

    submitted by /u/Causingpants
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment