• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Sekiro - Oh, you’re approaching me?

    Sekiro - Oh, you’re approaching me?


    Oh, you’re approaching me?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    First time posting on Reddit! Have a sleepy Wolf , he deserves a break.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Sekiro, the shield saint

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Started a ng + just so I can get snap this screenshot. It’s my background on everything now!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    This must be how Frodo felt after he finally destroyed the ring..

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:11 PM PST

    [spoiler] Red Eyed Elite (mini boss, late game) scared of Lotus umbrella

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    I did it! 100% completion on both PS4 and PC!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    So, Imma share with y'all my No Damage fight against the Monk, one of my Top 3 favorite fights of the game. What are your favorite fights?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I attempted to draw Isshin with very limited knowledge on the software I use...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Anayama: I am once again asking for your financial support

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    I can almost smell the Platinum trophy. Though this is the trophy I'm the most excited about getting. The skills one is going to be a drawl.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    When is the cut off for Emma’s sake dialogue?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    So I've given all kinds of sake to Isshin and The Sculptor and I finally got my last dragon spring sake from fountain head but Emma won't take it.

    I always thought the cutoff was after beating fountain head because she's mourning Isshin but he's still alive. She's in the dilapidated temple but the option to give her sake doesn't show up.

    So what is the actual cut off point so I can satisfy my inner completionist on my next playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    It took a while, but I have finally managed to defeat Demon of Hatred without taking any damage

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Thanks Tenzen Yamauchi, suck a dick

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Been stuck on this area for over an hour where I am able to memorize every enemies' location and even stealth attack Tenzen to knock off one of his health bars. I've managed to beat bloodborne and ds3 multiple times before picking up this game, but this dude is the reason why one of my controllers are in pieces right now.

    submitted by /u/KWZ47
    [link] [comments]

    Leaping kicks or nightjar reversal

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Pros and cons of each? Preferred overall? Appreciate all replies :)

    submitted by /u/Bebbr3
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with the Sunken Valley?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:44 PM PST

    I'm getting my ass kicked here every time, even the basic enemies are almost as big as struggle as Genichiro was. And don't even get me started on the snake eyes fuckers I keep finding.

    submitted by /u/AMajesticPotato
    [link] [comments]

    No way José

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    A friend asked why I don't fight the Headless and Shichimen Warriors in NG+. Why the hell would I? I had enough nightmares in the first playthrough, got what I wanted from them, and never want to see their terrorizing faces again. You couldn't pay me to go through all of that BS again voluntarily.

    But the taunt got the better of me, and I tried to fight the Dungeon Shichimen Warrior again without Kuro's charm. Armed with the Lilac Umbrella and Anti-air Deathblow, I thought I would make easy work of it. Only now, I have to perfect parry every single floating purple orb as well or get Terror? F that, I'm out.

    submitted by /u/kushaal_nair
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just say I love the puppeteer ninjitsu

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Like I'm at the hirata estate (owl) right and I'm at the idol before his fight so you know what I do since I want to level out my xp before fighting owl so that I don't loose the thousands of xp. So I go capture the black spear and than I use him to fight the white spear solely for the fact that it's like watching a fight club. I get to sit back and just watch the two duke it out while I wait to see who wins so far it's 2:0 white is winning.

    submitted by /u/Sollous-IV
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat him!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Cannot find guardian ape. Was just in the cave with the giant snake and the lizards but there is nowhere else to go, I even got past the snake to get the item. Totally lost. Any help?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Stuck on creating save data

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Basically my problem is I've just bought the game a few days ago on steam (windows 10) and when I go to play it and open it for the first time my game just doesnt do anything at the "creating save data" part. Ive waited for over 15m a few different times, nothing happens, and its not like I have a shit computer. Is there any fix to this or a reason it happens? Im sorry if this topic already exists but I couldnt find it. Thank you

    submitted by /u/DonSamB
    [link] [comments]

    At least, it's done... But I still need more !

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Today is a big Day for me, because I killed isshin Saint of the sword. After a first run stopped in the middle, now it's the end ! I had to share that with you, I'm kind of proud of me 😁

    submitted by /u/BobiBalBob
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice? Ashina getting sacked part

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    I'm at ashina castle and it's being overrun atm lol No problems so far, but just wanna be ready. Any advice? Fyi, I'm hopefully doing the "return" ending. But not too worried lol

    submitted by /u/Bebbr3
    [link] [comments]

    One Mind vs Ashina Isshin Sword Saint 「No HUD No Healing No Charm Bell Demon NG+7」with awesome music

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment