• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Sekiro - Sekiro and Kotaro looking like they’re about to drop the hottest mixtape of the 1500s

    Sekiro - Sekiro and Kotaro looking like they’re about to drop the hottest mixtape of the 1500s


    Sekiro and Kotaro looking like they’re about to drop the hottest mixtape of the 1500s

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    HOLY CRAP MY HANDS ARE SHAKING

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Finally managed to kill this bad boy after a week of not playing

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I just spent two days to kill Genichiro for the first time.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:12 AM PST

    My hands are sweating, my legs are shaking and I just took a quick victory jog around my apartment in triumph. I've never had a game give me feelings like this.

    submitted by /u/pandarista
    [link] [comments]

    thing i noticed in sekiro

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    1.corrupted monk will do the Yashariku stance after jumping down

    2.genichiro is the previous visitor if you talk to the monk in the main hall before fighting genichiro he will give you the holy chapter infested if you defeat genichiro and never talk to the monk you will find the holy chapter under the water because after genichiro is defeat he just go straight to the mortal blade (he just throw it under the water because he cant kill the monkey)

    3.armored warrior is guarding the bridge in senpou temple corrupted monk is guarding the bridge to fountainhead palace

    4.senpou temple and corrupted monk boss room have the same exact fallen leaves while fountainhead palace have sakura leaves

    there are some other thing too but my english is really bad i dont know how to tell you

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsfanboy_1
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody Saw That Coming

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Huge Praise for Sekiro

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    This is one of my favorite games I have played in a long time. I'm typically against playing games that are nearly entirely based around being "hard games," but the combat system here is so unique and thoughtful, the difficulty feels like it takes a backseat to fun swordplay.

    Not to give too much hate to From Software, but the Dark Souls combat always felt lacking in intensity (not to say that it wasn't hard, but it doesn't give the feeling of a clash between great fighters in every encounter. Some enemies are just punching bags). In Sekiro, every time you face an enemy, it feels like you have to complete either a trial of skill or puzzle solving to beat them, and every kill feels so much more rewarding with the spray of blood on a deathblow.

    A lot of fantastic changes were made with Sekiro in my opinion. The user interface is much cleaner than in the Souls games or Bloodborne. I felt as though instructions on gameplay were clearer (I felt like I had to look a lot up to use my full range of abilities in Dark Souls/Bloodborne). Sekiro does a better job, in my opinion, of making the player feel like he/she is stronger, just by virtue of forcing the player to gain skills to beat enemies rather than increase stats by grinding. These are all personal preferences, but I suppose as a person with no soft spot for the harsh instruction from previous games, I found myself enjoying Sekiro more.

    MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL CHANGES FROM SOFTWARE MADE: The resting points are just right next to the boss arenas. Playing Bloodborne, I have to walk like a full minute and a half to get to the boss arena for a 15 second attempt at a boss. I don't play these games to walk, I didn't buy Death Stranding. Thank God and From Software for finally putting rest points within earshot of the boss we need to get to. Even if From hadn't changed anything else from their previous games, I'd love Sekiro for just having those sweet, sweet 10 second walks to the bosses.

    submitted by /u/Ihaveaniq
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit, I'm humbled.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    So I'm new to FromSoftware games but I've been wanting to try Sekiro and I've been loving it.

    I had a hard time at first because I usually drink when I play games but learned the hard way I should probably be sober when I play Sekiro lol.

    I'm getting close to the end and it hasn't been too bad. Bosses never really took me more than 5-10 tries. But I heard everyone talking about how difficult Owl was so I was a little nervous.

    I fought the Great Shinobi Owl and beat him on my second try. I was surprised and thought, "That wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.". But then I get to Owl Father...

    Holy shit. That fight was nuts. I couldn't do anything at first but I finally beat him after hours of trying that ended up totaling 20-30 attempts. (I had to stop to farm for resurrection nodes lol)

    I now see what the hype was about.

    But the feeling of beating him was amazing!

    Slowly seeing the progress you make on their health after every death is sooo satisfying.

    I absolutely love this game and am excited to play more from FromSoftware now.

    Just wanted to share my excitement!

    I've heard a lot of hype about the Sword Saint as well so I'm mentally preparing for that one.

    submitted by /u/lKuuj
    [link] [comments]

    Humblebrag here: just noticed that my resurrection nodes haven't activated yet.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Quick Sekiro fanart after getting the Shura ending

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

    This guy wouldn't last very long in Sekiro

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Just beat Isshin the Sword Saint, what an experience, my first ever from software game and this was freakin amazing, beautiful and harsh at the same time, love this game. Thank you From Software (Spoiler)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I finally killed him!!! After 10 total hours he is dead now!! This fight was super intense. Thank god for mortal draw! Yes I ran away most of the fight and attacked when he left an opening. The only way for me to beat him. I can move on now! ����

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I just beat sword Saint on my second playthrough ( after choosing the shura Ending by accident first)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:45 PM PST

    God damn it fromsoftware you've done it again. This game is just freaking awesome man,

    On a second note I don't understand all those so-called "Souls veterans" bitching and moaning about how boring or hard the game , sure there's a learning curve but once you get the hang of it the game has its own elements and styles that make it what it is and make it such an enjoyable experience.

    ₐ ₜᵣᵤₑ ₘₐₛₜₑᵣₚᵢₑcₑ

    submitted by /u/supratops
    [link] [comments]

    I just got the platinum trophy!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Tips for a beginner to the game

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Hey guys, any tips or hints for an absolute rookie for this game. Ive literally just got it..Iam not the best gamer in the world iam also a bit older and trying to keep up with it cause my son is inlove with it.

    What are some tips you can give me to improve my combat/fighting?

    by the way iam using my sons account as i dont have a reddit account.

    submitted by /u/Keysersozay1
    [link] [comments]

    I made an edit to my original Sekiro. My friends and I have him the nickname of Sekibro (☞゚∀゚)☞ http://fav.me/ddolkly

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Genichiro is one of the most likeable antagonists in any game

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    The lore behind him being born as a peasant, took in by the Ashina and training hard by every method possible to defend the land that made him the person he is honestly sometimes makes me want an alternate ending where Kuro talks him out of using the Dragon Blood and Sekiro helps him and Isshin defend against the Interior Ministry. Perhaps in a different life...

    submitted by /u/Ayuyuyunia
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Guardian Ape, feelsstrongman.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Die you hecking hecc

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Just beat the game after really disliking this game initially.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    So I made a post here a few weeks back about how frustrated I was with the game and how I needed tips on the combat system. I've powered through and just beat Isshin (I didn't look up any guides so I did end up missing the second Owl fight, but otherwise I beat every boss). Ultimately, the game ended up winning me over, but a lot of the issues I had with the game I still have. I think the stealth mechanics in the game are really boring and generally I had more fun when I just went charging in most of the time. While I grew to like the combat, I think that the game doesn't do an effective job teaching you the combat until the second go-around with Genichiro. Finally, I think there were too many bosses that didn't take full advantage of the combat system. All of the beast enemies felt out of place, like they would work better as a Dark Souls or Bloodborne boss (looking at you Demon of Hatred).

    All of that said, I think this is probably my favorite From game from a storytelling perspective. The story felt like a good middle ground between the usual esoteric method of storytelling that From uses and a more traditional story where the protagonists actions are the key driver of the plot. I especially enjoyed all of the lore surrounding the Senpou Temple, which was the first area I really loved in the game. I ended up spending so much time at Senpou and diving into the story surrounding the Children of the Rejuvenating Waters that I discovered the Dragon's Return ending without looking up any guides.

    Overall, I liked Sekiro a lot but it feels a lot like when I went back and played Demon's Souls after beating Dark Souls. Like Demon's Souls it's a game experimenting with a new type of formula and it hasn't quite smoothed out all of the rough edges. Whether it's a direct sequel or a spiritual successor, I'm excited to see how From builds off of the foundation of this game.

    submitted by /u/Emersonson
    [link] [comments]

    I've been working on this challenge for a while and wanted to share it with you guys. 4 Interior Ministry Ninja Fight No healing/stealth/midairkill/only Mikiri no CS or Prosthetic

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Sekiro Guru is back!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    New DLC boss for sekiro ! (It's a repost from r/blursedimages)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:05 PM PST

    What the hell am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I just can't with this game. I've finished all other From games, and also Nioh, who was harder than the others. But Sekiro is like miles ahead of all of them. It does not matter if I'm at Ashina Outskirts or Hirata State, I have troubles to deal with even normal enemies. I try to go full stealth most of time exactly because I know in direct combat I'm going to be damaged. I can't get the timing to deflect, I can't get the timing to avoid trust or sweep attacks, I actually can't even say if a sweep or trust will follow after that red sign appears, it happens all too fast and when I see what kind of attack it is, is too late to avoid it or counter-attack properly. I have been training with that undead at the main hub, but his attacks seems way slower than from the real enemies

    I don't know what is going on. I thought my experience with the other games would help. I wouldn't care if my major problems were mini bosses, bosses or particular enemies, but I cannot even beat standard mobs properly, and this is destroying me.

    submitted by /u/Lord_M_G_Albo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment