• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Sekiro - Mikiri counter!

    Sekiro - Mikiri counter!


    Mikiri counter!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Mikiri Counter!(With Sound)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:24 PM PST

    After 131 hours, grinding, raging, and a huge learning curve, I've finally achieved 100% on this game. I don't regret a single second I spent working towards this goal.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    MY NAAAAAAME IS GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWA! AS I BREATHE, YOU WILL NOT PASS THE CASTLE GATE!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Did a sketch of one of the best cutscenes in gaming :)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Guardian Ape and Genichiro be like

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Dragonrot is here...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Isshin after your 200th rematch

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I took a couple years off from gaming after DS3. I only learned about Sekiro yesterday. Going in blind.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    I was on a total games-related blackout after Dark Souls 3 until yesterday. I didn't have a hard rule about games. Some very real family and work things were happening and I just fell out of touch. Other things demanded my time and attention.

    I guess things have calmed down to the point that I became curious enough about what has been going on in the Souls world to click on a video of Vaati's that was one of those "Still more things you didn't know about souls" things and he started talking about a game I knew nothing about.

    So I googled "Sekiro."

    All I had to read was that it was directed by Miyazaki and made by From and I knew I wanted back in. I mentioned it to my friend that I am crashing with while I try to save enough money to get the power turned back on at my place and he said he'd heard of it. When I came back from work today, my friend wasn't home, but a copy of Sekiro was sitting on the table. He'd borrowed it from a coworker and dropped it off on his lunch break.

    I've just reached Moon View Tower and got my sword. I couldn't be more excited right now.

    Life has been really hard for a while, and I'm struggling to get my head above water. It's nice to feel a little at home again... embarking on a new adventure in a new universe of Miyazaki's creation.

    Tomorrow morning i will have to go back to my financial worries and battling with the power company when I can break away from my job. But for the rest of tonight, I can explore in another world.

    It feels good to be back. <3

    submitted by /u/DreamWeevil
    [link] [comments]

    It took me 30 hours to get here I'm fucking FUCKED (NO TIPS PLEASE)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I just encountered Headless and got REKT -AAAAAAAAAAA-

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Nobody warned me about THIS monkey.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    First time ever getting all achievements in a game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Finally beat the guardian ape! Wow!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    was a great fight, really glad he only had one health bar since I used all my healing. The beheading scene was pretty badass, but i was disappointed he didn't drop any- OH NO OH GOS HES BACK UP DURJDNXCCHMK

    submitted by /u/smartpigg
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Crossover Fanart

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Hello fellow sekiro lovers, I made a fanart of sekiro a while ago. It is a crossover yasuo skin from league called "Wolf Yasuo".

    What do you guys think?:) link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EV2OZ4

    submitted by /u/halfyzz
    [link] [comments]

    Beating The Father At His Own Game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:13 AM PST

    How do I beat horse man

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    "Hold out your hand." Man I'm so excited to try and make short comics.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    After dying while Owl was at literally 1 health...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Remember... DO NOT GET GREEDY!!!!

    I cannot put into words how fucking angry I am rn but I decided to take that painful experience and put it to use helping my fellow Shinobi's. Please for the love of Ashina do not get greedy. If you found an attack pattern that allows for an easy hit, don't try to tempt fate when you can't risk it.

    I'm debating if I should go to bed or give Owl another shot but I needed to vent this somewhere.

    P.S. Fuck Owls firecrackers

    Second P.S. took 2 more tries to kill him and I gotta say, what a fight

    submitted by /u/loone3
    [link] [comments]

    I final beat the game

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Did it seem like Sekiro completely screwed Ashina over and handed them on a silver platter to the Interior Ministry? (spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    For a slightly petty reason no less. I'm not 100% certain where Kuro lies in all this, but it looked like he was a heir of the Hirata Estate, meaning he's a vassal of the Ashina who decided he didn't want any of it and tried to leave after his town was razed by the bandits/Owl.

    Anyways, throughout the game, Sekiro....

    1. Slaughtered countless soldiers of varying ranks, including samurais.

    2. Killed nearly all of Ashina's greatest leaders and generals, including GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWA, both Ashina Elites, various named samurais, two of the Seven Ashina Spears, their god(s), war beasts (including the chained ogres), looted the entire place, killed most of the nightmare watching the roofs, etc.

    3. Decimated Ashina's allies like the Sunken Valley clan of female gunners (including killing both Snake Eyes). Not 100% certain of Senpou Temple's standing with Ashina is, though we do see a few monks stationed in Ashina Castle...

    4. Barely scratched the Interior Ministry. Killing a drunkard general and 3 Lone Shadow Elites, a few soldiers and occasional Lone Shadows, is while helpful, no where near the war path already carved through Ashina's military

    submitted by /u/GreenColoured
    [link] [comments]

    My cat just beat Isshin, don't give up you can do it too!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Have you ever had one of these IRL? I'm curious what they taste like

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Attn: FromSoftware

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Sekiro is the first game I've played over and over and over again since Metal Gear Solid.

    The visuals, world building and atmosphere...all stunning. But the combat, oh god the combat. It's perfection. I can't see it being beaten for a very long time. It has set the new standard.

    Thanks for helping a middle aged bloke fall in love with video games all over again.

    submitted by /u/fuzzy8331
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished all four endings. Only one more achievement to go until I have them all.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment