• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Sekiro - Been replaying Sekiro lately and I got inspired to do an ink drawing of that iconic snake moment!

    Sekiro - Been replaying Sekiro lately and I got inspired to do an ink drawing of that iconic snake moment!


    Been replaying Sekiro lately and I got inspired to do an ink drawing of that iconic snake moment!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here but I wanted to share my Corrupted Monk costume I made!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    TIL you can see Ashina Castle from Senpou Temple

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:19 PM PST

    There was an attempt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    FINALLY!!!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Gyoubu on drugs

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Emma And Fire Lord Isshin - Cinematic - No HUD - Wrath of The Shura

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    99 attack power finally we did it Reddit done with sekiro for life platinum and ng+

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    The Sekiro experience in a nutshell - Bosses feel impossible until they feel trivial.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    I feel atracked!!! Thanks a lot Isshin

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Sekiro Great Shinobi Warns Thrice!!!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    One year later... I finally conquered Hatred.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Oh my god talk about a (crazed, flaming) monkey off your back. I posted about 10 months ago about overcoming Owl (Father) and the satisfaction that entailed. Fast forward a week and I encountered Demon of Hatred. It broke me. I stopped playing the game and didn't pick it up again. Just fuck that.

    Then my friend started playing a few weeks ago and I gave the game another go. Rather than picking up where I left off, I started from scratch and did a playthrough knowing everything I did. I basically decimated the entire game, made it back to Demon of Hatred with full prayer beads and Gourd Seeds this time. Even Owl (Father) only took me four attempts this time around.

    But god. It was still just as brutal. It's like putting a dark souls final boss in a parrying speed game. Two nights of trying and never seeming to make progress. I would get halfway down the third healthbar then get wombo combo'd and he next attempt not even get a quarter into the first bar. It seemed like all luck.

    However the fates favored me tonight. I got down early with some burns, popped a Divine Grass and then basically went 1.75 healthbars before taking a hit. Didn't have to revive once. Slowly I whittled him down until there was one hit left, I got greedy as he was popping his flame circle anime move, and died. I sat there waiting to resurrect, and as fate would have it, his combo finished right over my dead body. Revive. One hit. Finisher. Dead. Oh. My. God.

    There is no glory in studying moves and learning parrying perfection in this boss fight.

    There is only Hatred.

    Edit: The sword saint...

    submitted by /u/lmMrMeeseeksLookAtMe
    [link] [comments]

    INCREDIBLE! I haven't had this much fun and satisfaction from a game since Ninja Gaiden.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Comic creator Emma Ríos' Sekiro fanart

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Comic creator Emma Ríos' Sekiro fanart

    (k)inktober Day 1

    Kind of surprised I couldn't find anyone linking to her stuff previously on this subreddit, but ICYMI:

    Comic creator Emma Ríos (Pretty Deadly, Mirror) did one piece of Sekiro fanart per day using pencil and watercolor during last year's Inktober. Each original piece went up for sale on her site every time she posted and sold out pretty much immediately. She's super-talented, and her passion for the game is evident by the beauty of these drawings. Check out her stuff!

    A bit of a spoiler warning for scenes depicted in some of the later images.

    Sekiro (k)inktober thread:

    https://twitter.com/emmartian/status/1179079457744850949

    Credit:

    Emma Ríos https://imagecomics.com/creators/emma-rios

    Twitter/IG: Emmartian

    submitted by /u/SlickTrickThaRuler
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly advice?..Genichiro Ashina..

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I am really enjoying this fight alot and have nearly beat him a few times. Any helpful tips i might be missing to get to his lightning stage with more healing drinks haha

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/FirePheonix7
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed a lot of fellows raging over "Juzou & friends" whilst getting to Owl Father. More tips welcome!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    The Parent is Absolute

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Amazing game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Hey guys, |I just recently got Sekiro, but god I love it. So beautifull and fun and in fact I just cant defeat chained ogre (spent 3h+ so far) but every time I die I dont feel such frustration like playing Dark souls or smth. This is masterpiece ^.^

    submitted by /u/samaell17
    [link] [comments]

    Owl Father | Please Skip To 1:32, There Is a Spoiler In The Intro.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    SEKIRO Okami Warrior Mod + DMC Soundtrack Mod

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    I'm stuck on Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    I have never played a dark souls game for more than a couple hours before giving up. But I was actually inspired to play this by my recent completion of Jedi Fallen Order on jedi master. A faster paced dark souls sounded right up my alley. So, there's my inexperience. I don't mind working to learn an enemy's patterns, but I die so quickly it makes it impossible for me to learn his patterns. Especially since I usually goof killing the guys on the way to him from the last sculptor's idol multiple times. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Shortpants7
    [link] [comments]

    Kuro's charm Demon of hatred is something else

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    im fighting the good old demon of hatred again,it's way harder without kuro's charm to me so far.I can't really use suzaku's umbrella because the jump does a shit ton of chip damage,and his 2 swing 2 stomp combo's destroying me.anybody have some tips i don't wanna make him run off the cliff tho.

    submitted by /u/some_g00fy_guy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment