• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Sekiro - I'll just leave this right here

    Sekiro - I'll just leave this right here


    I'll just leave this right here

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Avoiding mobs to directly go to boss is like

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Lightning fast meme that I made

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:04 PM PST

    When I hesitate against the glocksaint

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I beat Sekiro with my feet without health/posture or gourd upgrades!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    After many tribulations I completed what is probably the hardest challenge run of any game I've ever done. Isshin in particular was a marathon grind. Here's the footage if anyone is interested. https://www.twitch.tv/collections/7uhdiEqz9BX8zA

    submitted by /u/dwarfman101
    [link] [comments]

    Okami Warrior (i tried, lol)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    ISS charmless/demon bell ultra fast

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I couldn’t stop laughing when this happened

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    me a 13 year old beat isshin the sword saint I'm so happy

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    ive been working on this game for months now and I thought id never beat it but I did I got the immortal severance ending.

    submitted by /u/MORTONIC123
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    I'm on sekiro ng 7 and every boss has basically become a cake walk for me, but can I please talk about fucking O'Rin of the water. This bitch killed me more than ng 4 isshin. Why the fuck did this happen and how? Am I the only one?? I never see anything about her and I'm beginning to think everyone else thinks she's a breeze. Is this true??

    submitted by /u/iSuckAtVideoGames69
    [link] [comments]

    When you wanna give up

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Finally got the plat in only 4 playthroughs

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    After two days i finallty beat him

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    God, this game is great

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    I hated this game after dying to genichiro over and over for weeks, but today, I came home from school and just felt it, i goyt to THE LAST PHASE, still havent beaten him but it was just fun you know, the rythm, the patterns, ohhhh its so satisfying.

    submitted by /u/Samapp11
    [link] [comments]

    After a month of practice, I finally beat the game with no deaths in under an hour!!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:40 AM PST

    By far the most annoying trophy!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Is it just me, or...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Or is the Headless in Ashina Outskirts harder than anyone else? I know it's most likely not but I'm dying to this specific fuck way more times that I care to mention compared to every other Headless

    submitted by /u/crazedCardinal
    [link] [comments]

    Prosthetic Tools not swapping?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    So earlier I was attempting to do the Genichiro Ashina fight at the top of Ashina Castle without taking any damage (apart from Lightning Reversals, as IMO those SHOULDN'T deal damage if you time them right).

    One of my strategies for dealing with his fury-slash combo (where he does a couple quick slashes then winds back and does many many more) is to swap to Mist Raven after the first couple and then mist raven it, then follow up with a Spear Charge into pull into Chasing slice from his backside.

    However there are times that it just WILL NOT swap prosthetics, even if Sekiro isn't moving at all. Half the times it works, and half the times it doesn't work.

    Anyone have any idea what's going on?

    And for those who respond with it's my controller the icon of the prosthetic flashes like it does when you usually swap prosthetics, and I heard the sound effect, but when I use the prosthetic it's still the previous one I had (which is Shuriken).

    submitted by /u/KnightAgenta
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else feel a petty sense of anger when they see someone else get a platinum because it's raising the percentage of people who have it?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    I'm glad that the game is getting as much attention as it is but I can't help but feel like a pissed off kindergartner that just wants to feel special for having achieved something very few people have.

    I know how hilariously stupid this take is but I'm curious if I'm the only one?

    submitted by /u/tyjed
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat my first playthrough. It's been one hell of a ride

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Just beat my first playthrough. It's been one hell of a ride

    TL;DR: Came close to giving up on the game after dying to a boss a bajillion times but kept trying and two weeks later, I just beat Isshin Sword Saint and gained the Return Ending. Heart's still pounding, still hyperventilating, and going absolutely nuts that I beat my first From Soft title.

    Like most normies, I was drawn to this game after I heard that it won Game of the Year 2019 at the Game Awards. I also found the Japanese setting really interesting, as I do take an academic interest in the Sengoku and the folklore associate with it. But I also never played a challenging game, let alone a From Software title (I *do* have Dark Souls Remastered but I've barely touched it).

    I was down with a horrible cough one day and decided to pick up my gamepad and go to work on this game. The set pieces are beautiful and unlike anything I've ever seen in gaming and the combat mechanics were really interesting and perhaps the closest thing to a swordfighting simulator that we're going to get for now.

    I made good progress, until I bumped into an old lady with shurikens. Then, I hit a wall.

    I looked up several strategies for Lady Butterfly, only to constantly get smacked to kingdom come by her second phase. It was at the moment that I, a man approaching 30 years of age, began to wonder if my time as a gamer has passed, and if I should just stick to games like Hello Kitty Island Adventure for the rest of my days. The Dragonrot mechanic also freaked me out and made me wonder if I should just give up.

    But I persisted. I resolved to learn the game and its mechanics. I started deflecting more and more of her attacks, and instead of flailing wildly at Butterfly, my attacks and moves were precise and focused. She went down, and I was on my merry way.

    Each boss fight would send my heart racing and my adrenaline pumping in a way that most games don't. And while I actually didn't have much trouble with the other bosses, Isshin tested me to my very limit.

    I'd die over and over again. Sometimes, I'd do well in the first phase, only to mistime a Mikiri counter and send everything to Hell. Then one attempt I was hopelessly running away from Isshin, who was relentless pursuing me while I was attempting to find a good window to heal.

    I couldn't believe my eyes when the final deathblow marker showed up. I even hesitated when I delivered the last one. Even writing this right now, my heart is still pounding and my hands are shaking from the adrenaline rush this sense of accomplishment has given me. I intended to do Purification but since I like exploring every nook and cranny I ended up doing Return instead. Was very satisfied with the ending.

    Thank you guys for being so supportive. This has been a great and welcoming community and I just want to say it's a pleasure being part of it. I'm also glad that I completed my first From Software game.

    Might have woken up my neighbours with my roar of victory

    submitted by /u/CrazedRaven01
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian ape or Corrupted monk

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Which should I fight first is there an easy order for them or does it matter?

    submitted by /u/carsonator204
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment