• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Sekiro - Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice Teaser!

    Sekiro - Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice Teaser!


    Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice Teaser!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Guardian Ape was one of the most intense fights in this game

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    There was an attempt

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    “Hey guys look out for that Shinobi with the dragons blood and mortal bl- .... he’s right behind me isn’t he?”

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    O'Rin of the Water

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Watch this and feel better about your day.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Thanks From. cant wait for ER

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Finally got them. Now comes the Sword Saint.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I’ve spent an ungodly amount of time on this boss

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Genichiro Ashina - Cinematic - No Hud (New Series)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    Finally defeated Owl Father

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Anyone else utterly addicted to this game?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Fighting Lone Shadow ninjas be like

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Wait a minute..

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I've just about had it with this god damned boss.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Best game I’ve ever played.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    This is legit the best game I've ever played - the way the story was designed cyclically (after beating genichiro like 70 times trying to beat isshin, he is the first boss in ng+ (I remember thinking my first playthrough "oh they made an impossible boss to slice your arm off" but I beat him second time around). The way the game forces you to study npc movement patterns and effectively counter them or get punished. The game doesn't really get easier as you upgrade - it's always difficult. There is always some move that a boss does that one shot kills basically. The scenery and enemy encounters are beautiful and varied (mibu village, fountainhead, ashina castle, abandoned dungeon, underwater headless). Just unbelievably well crafted game. So glad I pushed through to get better. I never in a million years thought I would beat this game. And here we are.

    submitted by /u/Yanzhe_Buzhi
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for a bit of advice

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Hey so I just started playing Sekiro yesterday and it feels harder than I was expecting. I played through all three Dark Souls games and didn't skip any bosses save maybe one or two in Dark Souls 2. In all 3 games I generally played with no shield, so blocking isn't really a part of my strategy. Can I get away with that in Sekiro? I try to go for deflects when I can, but I rarely hold down my guard button. I generally just dodge around and get hits when I can. On enemies I know I can posture break by spamming R1, I just rush them and go for the kill. Is relying on dodge viable? Should I be blocking more? It feels like enemies attack a lot faster in this game, which is making me think I should be. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ImBasicallyJesus
    [link] [comments]

    I used a Jizo statue!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    I did it! Of all the challenges I've faced, nothing has been harder than using such a valuable and rare consumable.

    I killed Guardian Ape with it! Thought you had me, didn't you, you crazy bastard?

    But I am the sneaky, filthy, low-down, sonofabitch goddam Shinobi!

    submitted by /u/thief90k
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Wolf have a fighting stance?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I just started the game for the first time (it's great, no idea why I waited so long), but I am wondering why Wolf doesn't have an offensive stance when you lock-on to an enemy. Holding block is a defensive stance that appears to be 'te ura gasumi,' but I was surprised that there is no offensive stance - he just stands at neutral and holds his sword at his side/hip.

    I'm not a kenjutsu or ninjutsu expert (though I've done a few hand-to-hand styles), but shouldn't he have some form of offensive stance from which attacks should be deployed?

    submitted by /u/ThucydidesJones
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 2 announcement - New main character!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    What is all the fuss about chained ogre?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Recently ive seen loads of people cropping up and ive seen him really high on boss rankings. I thought he was really easy, i beat him first try on my first blind playthrough. And if you do struggle, you can just run and get the fire tube?

    submitted by /u/Oryx_Took_The_Kids
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is sekiro?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I am thinking of getting sekiro but have heard it is really hard. I almost beat cuphead when I played it but I am wondering if it is hard enough not to get.

    submitted by /u/whale_on_a_beach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment