• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Sekiro - Imma head out

    Sekiro - Imma head out


    Imma head out

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Oh fuck yeah

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Make Ashina Great Again

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    We all be swolen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    The first time I beat him, it surely tasted better than any waffle ever

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Something to feast your eyes on!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    What a fun game, Great Shinobi Owl was the hardest boss for me.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    ��ISSHIN IS GONE��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Sorry just needed to pop off somewhere no one cares irl

    submitted by /u/Omniduck
    [link] [comments]

    Owl (Father)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I have to say, the second fight with Owl was incredibly satisfying. Anybody else love this fight?

    I just beat him today on my first play through of the game. I died many many times. I am always grateful for bosses like this. The patience/frustration from all the dying always amounts to the best release when you finally win.

    submitted by /u/mdoes420
    [link] [comments]

    Holy carp I finally did it guys!!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    ...okay...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    The Five Color Rice is Secret Ninja Code

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    The Five Color Rice is Secret Ninja Code

    Five Color Rice

    I'll say it, the Five Color Rice is a fairly useless item in Sekiro. It doesn't seem to be necessary for any section like the Prism Stones in Dark Souls so what use is just marking your location? Fans of Tenchu, another From Software series, may even remember this item was equally useless in that game as well. So why does this item keep showing up? Because it has historical relevance.

    The seemingly useless Five Color Rice in Sekiro is a reference to a real* form of ninja code that was called Goshikimai (Literally Five Color Rice). Goshikimai was a cipher that made use of the different colored grains of rice to act as an alphabet. These messages could then be spelled out in agreed upon meeting spots as a way to pass messages between one another with no one else being alerted. Passerby wouldn't notice the message and animals stayed away from them as the grains were painted with a bad tasting and water resistant paint. After the message had been passed on, the recepient of the message could scatter the rice to erase it and it would eventually decay over time leaving no trace.

    Ultimately, it would have served as a very clever way to share info in public or when in enemy territory. That said, knowing now what the Five Color Rice was actually used for makes me feel like it could have been included in more useful ways. Maybe we could have used them as a form of Soapstone to communicate with each other in code. Regardless, I thought I would share this discovery to see what everyone else thinks.

    *As always, any discussion into what arts ninja actually practiced is a combination of fact and fiction to varying degrees.

    submitted by /u/Sarumaro
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:58 PM PST

    I did it!!!! I TOOK DOWN THE SWORD SAINT!!!! This took me three days of trying over and over and learning and adapting and frankly today was possibly the worst day of my life, and somehow the video game gods decided to give me a ray of sunshine and I finally took down the final boss

    submitted by /u/snowyicequeen
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm late to the club, but I finally made it!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Snake eyes becomes hilariously easy once you learn this

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    After a 10 month break stuck on Genichiro I came back today and beat him after about 30 attempts. IM WORTHY.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    And I took out Lady butterfly too in one day. I couldn't get past that drunken bastard.

    Woohoo!

    submitted by /u/GFCBayfish
    [link] [comments]

    How many?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Da snek after you enter the palanquin

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Sekiro Plat Finally!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    One of the many i have found in a sekiro fb group a while back, thought i'd share with yall

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Oh You Gotta Be Kidding

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Another one for y'all

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    First time facing the Corrupted Monk in Mibu Village had me like

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    [Cosplay][DS3] Demon of Hatred. Was having trouble deciding between grey or red skin colour but I figured he's mostly covered in red hair/fur so I suppose red.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment