• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Sekiro - DoH’s fireballs aren’t all that hard to avoid, but this was an extremely satisfying way to take him down

    Sekiro - DoH’s fireballs aren’t all that hard to avoid, but this was an extremely satisfying way to take him down


    DoH’s fireballs aren’t all that hard to avoid, but this was an extremely satisfying way to take him down

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Been struggling all evening, go to the gym, clear my head, come back and kill him with no deaths. What a fight, thank you From Software!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Woo Guy Nightjar in another life.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Does still someone care

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    First From Software game ever AND probably my last. This game took every bit of energy I had. I feel great though.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:22 PM PST

    I beat Seven Spears with a Dance Dance Revolution Pad.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Finally Beat Isshin!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:55 PM PST

    After almost a year of playing and what feels like (and possibly was) thousands of tries, I finally beat Sword Saint Isshin! None of my friends or family play this game but I wanted to share this somewhere. By far the hardest FROM boss, and the most fulfilling to finally defeat. Ended the fight completely out of gourds/pellets/divine grass/divine confetti. Got saved by accidently jumping right when he started the lightning attack (never really got the hang of those). Didn't eavesdrop enough to get to hirata again, so I didn't get to fight dad 2, but I still feel good. Time to start journey 2. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FishAmputees
    [link] [comments]

    ITSS NG+7 Damageless with Bell & No Prosthetics. Not too impressive since many have done but I wanted to share.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I think Genichiro is impossible

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    So my friend suggested I try this game after he got me in to Bloodborne. I swore up and down, no way would I ever be any good at a game like Bloodborne, not me! 4 months later and at level 370 he suggested Sekiro, and I thought "oh heck yeah, I'm down for another game like Bloodborne, piece of cake I'm practically a veteran". Let me tell you, I have never been so humbled in my life. A month later, and I am at the first real Genichiro fight. He is impossible! I suck at parrying, I suck at dodging and I suck at memorizing attack patterns! The only thing I don't suck at is apparently slowly killing all my friends, so there's that. I thought blue toothpick boy literally 5 seconds was bad, oh no! This game is too hard! I would love some tips on this insane fight.

    submitted by /u/Generousness
    [link] [comments]

    Fast kill guardian apes under 2 min, new game +

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Do i suck or is this normal?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    So i started playing sekiro 4 days ago(my first from software game) and im stuck at the first guys with two healts circle and have lost countless xp and gold.I lnow this is a from software game but us it normal for me to be stuck on that guy for 3 DAYS STRAIGTH or am i just below bad?

    submitted by /u/subhero7
    [link] [comments]

    An intense displeasure

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I just need to vent a little bit about the lone shadow dude. I hate them so much. I have beaten this game before, and I was playing it again. I wanted to do a different ending, and actually fight Owl (Father) this time. Unfortunately, the new Hirata Estate enemies are riddled with my least favorite enemy in the entire game.

    Everything about fighting them is frustrating to me. Their attacks leave very little openings to reduce their HP, but their posture builds like they are a full blown boss, so you need to reduce HP somehow. Their constant kicks will destroy your posture, and they do extremely fast, ridiculously damaging sword attacks that will almost instantly kill you, even late game. So you can try to dodge their kicks, which don't have that big of a range, but that opens you up to getting caught by a sword slash, which will destroy your hit points.

    I like this game, and the combat in it is fun, but these enemies completely ruin areas for me. And one of the first places you have to go through in Hirata Estate later has FOUR (count them) four purple ninjas. Fighting one is horrible enough, but FOUR? I'd love to know if anyone feels the same way, or has helpful tips for fighting them.

    submitted by /u/Captainbeefster
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot post..

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:39 AM PST

    I've been trying to post my story for 1 hour now and absolutely no success... It constantly gets deleted by moderator r/Sekiro

    Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/Sekiro.

    Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

    submitted by /u/rev1fe
    [link] [comments]

    Ginichiro 3rd phase

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Does anyone have any advice for mainly the lighting attacks?

    submitted by /u/carsonator204
    [link] [comments]

    Wolf won't help Kuro

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:56 PM PST

    I just beat Genichiro on a fresh game, but wolf will not help kuro? He keeps citing the iron code and then the dialogue box to "Help Kuro" or "Obey the iron code, protect Kuro" box keeps popping up. Can anyone advise why?

    submitted by /u/MuyMachoGato
    [link] [comments]

    Me after getting hit by a single fireball

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    The only time I ever cried in a Video game [Spoiler lol]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    It was around 3 Weeks ago that I bought Sekiro. I Played around 32 hours in these weeks, and now, after endless Pain, Sword Saint Isshin is dead.

    Damn.

    I gave up on this game dozents of times. Genichiro? No that's my cap. I can't beat him. The Headless Ape? Way too hard. There is no possible way I could ever beat him. Owl? No. Too fast. An unfair fight. He can everything you can but better. That's my skillcap, impossible for me to beat.

    Well. And then Ishin. Dumb Asshole. It took me the most of these hours to beat him. A few days actually. It was pain. Real, physical pain.

    But now. Now I feel like I really have done something. I played all the DS games but everytime with a friend, because I liked them for the story and atmosphere... The fights weren't so great for me, so I always summoned.

    But now, after I started my journey to the west, I realized I achieved something, for me. I cried for almost a hour.

    Thank you, Isshin Ashina. Thank you From Software, for this experience. I wish everyone who hasnt beaten Sekiro yet all my luck.

    You won't regret it. If even I, the shit of the shit gamers can do it, you can do it too.

    Well Done, FROM.

    submitted by /u/XerxesTheHanger
    [link] [comments]

    Spicy Lady knows what’s going on

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I honestly didn't think I was going to be able to beat this.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    The hardest boss is the camera

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I could be doing everything perfectly, but to give me some artificial difficulty the camera will randomly disengage in a boss fight and the genius who coded the lock on button to spin you 180 degrees will be saying "oh maybe get better".

    Like ive got the movesets memorized, the deflection timings to a fucking t. But I'll randomly die when the boss is almost dead because the camera decides it no longer wants to lock on, and I should turn my unguarded back to the boss as a show of support. You'd think a game designed for the combat the way it is, that the most important thing would be that the camera STAYS THE FUCK LOCKED ON.

    submitted by /u/CanadianGiraffe69
    [link] [comments]

    Recently I beat Sekiro on Ng+7 charmless and with the bell demon (sorry I couldn't take a screenshot for some reason, so it's low quality)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Underwater glitch?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Hey all, Xbox one player. I was diving in the Ashton's castle after grabbing the flower after ape in NG+ and as I was coming up something happened, and now sekiro is stuck down in the moat by the bull. Can't rope up, entirely an underwater walking glitch. Tried to jump out to no avail. And for some reason there's no fucking save data between then and Sword Saint Isshin before NG+ is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/iceprice98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment