• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Sekiro - Playing my 3rd playthrough doing Shura path without Kuro's charm... Isshin is a monster.

    Sekiro - Playing my 3rd playthrough doing Shura path without Kuro's charm... Isshin is a monster.


    Playing my 3rd playthrough doing Shura path without Kuro's charm... Isshin is a monster.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    You looked!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I'm speechless......

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    The Origin of Sekiro's Healing Gourd

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    The Origin of Sekiro's Healing Gourd

    The Healing Gourd's Original Owner

    This handsome devil right here is known as Li Tieguai, otherwise known as one of the Eight Immortals in Taoism. Despite his poor or disheveled appearance and his quick temper, he is known for the gourd that he carries which happens to be full of medicine that can cure any ailment. While originally Chinese in origin, Taoist beliefs became popular in Japan even though they changed over time. For instance, while Taoism as a whole eventually became less popular in Japan, the idea of magical gourds began to show up in tales of other beings, most notably the Tengu.

    Gourds even eventually worked their way into the Japanese creation myth because of this. A later account of the tale of Izanami and Izanagi in the Engishiki includes them as a means to calm the fire god, Hi-No-Kagutsuchi. This is because gourds were also useful for carrying water and could be used to help fight fires. As a result of this connection to the Japanese creation myth and Taoist beliefs, gourds have become symbols of good luck, prosperity, and health in Japan. It's no wonder FROM chose a gourd to be the healing item in a game about Feudal Japan.

    submitted by /u/Sarumaro
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Isshin The Sword Saint. Got no one to share it with

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Owl (Father) was no joke! I’m so, so proud of this one!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Finally beat that boi :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I'm sorry I can't help but to post this, It's just amazing. After dying to them about 20+ times, I finally fvcking did it!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Tango-ing with O'rin on hard mode

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Needing some guidance. I hate bugs.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:16 PM PST

    I'm past the point of no return. The games sucked me in and I can't stop. But I REALLY want to. I'm at the Main Hall idol in Senpou Temple. The things I'm struggling with are as follows: the gentlemen with the straw hats and dual sided staffs. They're very difficult so any help there is great!

    Now, onto my biggest gripe with any game ever. Bugs. God fucking dammit I hate bugs and centipedes are at the top of the list. I get it. I do. I understand why they're in games and why they'll continue to be in games for the rest of my life. But I'm allowed to hate every second. Aside from spamming the flame vent prosthetic, what are your tried and true methods for dispatching these awful things extremely quickly. I can't stand seeing Wolf getting eaten due to my inability. I have the mortal blade, so there's that. Thanks for the support, friends!

    submitted by /u/HeinzGetswellvet
    [link] [comments]

    Beat guardian ape!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    I somehow beat the guardian ape my second try. I knew what to expect so that definitely helped but it was a lot easier than corrupted monk imo. I was stuck on corrupted monk for three days! Anyways if it wasn't me seeing stuff in the community it would have taken longer I know but I still surprised myself! Thanks for all the help and advice in my earlier posts.

    submitted by /u/outrage503ind
    [link] [comments]

    Fellow Shenobi, I have just completed our beloved Sekiro for the second time and made this video showcasing cringe moments of the game awards, also in celebration of Sekiro winning GoTY. Hope you enjoy :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Mur Cat in Sekiro!!!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Issin on Playthrough #5 is really hard :(

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    It took me a while to get the Height of Technique Achievement but is was worth it

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:36 PM PST

    First time ever posting on Reddit but just wanted to say...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    ...after having the game for 10 months and 13 days, I finally defeated Isshin, the Sword Saint, and got The Return ending. All of you motivated me with your posts and also from seeing that the trophy only had a Rare rating. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/RyanAGuillen
    [link] [comments]

    Parrying Genichiro is the most satisfying thing in the game

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Sekiro update?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Is it just me or did a new update/patch happen recently? I launched my game today on steam after a week and it started to update, but i couldn't find any information anywhere if there was indeed an update.

    submitted by /u/Unkn4wn
    [link] [comments]

    Are Sakura trees important?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    I juat talked to the heir, he spoke about the incense and how there used to be a sakura tree behind the caste, but I have encountered this trees before and nothing prompted.

    Should I go to the dead tree? And if so, which is the closest idol?

    submitted by /u/julamad
    [link] [comments]

    Help with owl please

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Just beat the guardian ape, climbed back up ashina castle and holy shit wtf is this fight?? I've tried a good 10/11 times and I can't get past a quarter of his first health bar, my attacks barely chip away at his health whereas a single hit from him halves mine.. like bruhh wtf am I supposed to do Is there more optional bosses I can fight or prayer beads I can collect? I'm on 16 vitality and 6/7 attack power?

    submitted by /u/lazzypete
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment