• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Sekiro - I tried creating cel shaded art of Sekiro.

    Sekiro - I tried creating cel shaded art of Sekiro.


    I tried creating cel shaded art of Sekiro.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PST

    F to pay respects

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PST

    bruh I can't stop

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PST

    I managed to do Corrupted Monk on NG+ without damaging her.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PST

    My first Sekiro Fanart "Gentle Blade , Emma " hope y'all like it *^*.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PST

    This Wolf finally did it...and first post

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PST

    true monk ng+7 no dmg charmless bell

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PST

    THAT'S RIGHT, YOU PUNK ASS BITCH!!! FUCK THIS BOSS

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Wifey told me that when I'm hung over, there's a 30% chance that I'll be productive that day.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PST

    As she spoke, all I could think about was... UNSEEN AID

    submitted by /u/rockysds
    [link] [comments]

    GG BOYS!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Feeling kinda stupid

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PST

    So, I've beaten the game. It was tough, but I managed.

    And as I was fighting Ashina Elite guy just now, I got frustrated that Sekiro doesn't raise his sword quickly enough to deflect the Ashina Cross attack. So I googled some things, only to find out that there is a thing called game mode on my smart tv, which changes EVERYTHING.

    The funny thing? I'M ON NG+5 now, no charm. I have adapted to the control lag, and now I press buttons too fast and receive a shit ton of chip damage.

    Fml

    submitted by /u/Bukkake_Monster
    [link] [comments]

    Shinobi Hunter

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PST

    A fun and pretty stylish way to fight the Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Boss fights be like

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Potato Sekiro: I thought i should buy this masterpiece despite the fact that i just have a Intel HD 520 and 4gigs of ram. So here i am, playing Sekiro: Potato Die Twice running in 856x480p at 15 fps :p

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Is there a way to get back through the Ashina Castle Gate after it's closed.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I'm currently working on the second Seven Spears guy, and I want Gachiin Sugar. The farm spot is the rats right past the Ashina Castle Gate. But obviously after the invasion, everything is burning. Can I get back to it?

    submitted by /u/Belliod
    [link] [comments]

    10 Healing Gourds, 3 Medicine Pellets, 1 Rice, 1 Fine Snow, 1 Sticky Rice Ball and a whole lotta R1’s and Mikiri’s later, I finally beat him!!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Best Way To Beat Shishimen without Anti-Air Deathblow Skill?..

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Didn't have enough sen for anti air deathblow when badger was selling it, so I put it off for a bit, but now that I've gone back to buy it he's gone. I realize now that the skill wont show up again until near end of game when it'll be in offering box. Sort of screwed myself there.

    Question: What's the best strategy to defeat Shishimen boss without relying on Anti-Air Deathblow?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/paddle4
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the corrupted monk and the Okami warriors laugh at you?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Is there any reason why?

    submitted by /u/30200430
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it and im so HAPPY!!!!!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PST

    After 58 hours of this masterpiece i fucking did it. I know the community is probably tired of seeing these posts but yall are still awesome. I struggled on isshin the sword saint every time but i managed to kill him. Also the owl father boss fight was one of my favourites, but divine dragon IMO was such a good bossfight. From the visuals to the lightning mechaninc, LOVED IT. Anyways thanks for reading and anyone wants to check out my steam its https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlphaOof/ Hope you all will have a really good day

    submitted by /u/AlphaOof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment