• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Sekiro - Finally! This pos has been living in my thoughts rent-free for too long now

    Sekiro - Finally! This pos has been living in my thoughts rent-free for too long now


    Finally! This pos has been living in my thoughts rent-free for too long now

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    “Hesitation is defeat”- Isshin Ashina

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Genichiro...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Sure it’s been posted a gagillion times, but I did it! The final boss was incredible

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Playing Dark Souls 3 after Sekiro makes me miss Sekiro's conveniently placed Idols

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing Dark Souls 3 after beating Sekiro and while I really enjoy the experience, it also made me realize just how much Sekiro spoiled me with the conveniently placed checkpoints.

    In Sekiro, it's like: "Oh you want to fight that poop throwing monkey for the 20th time? Here is a nicely placed Idol, where you can just jump down from to the arena. Good luck man."

    While in DS3, it's like: "Oh you want to fight those edgy brothers again? Cool. Let me just put this long bridge to the castle filled with a shitton undead soldiers and at least half a dozen Silver Knights that will shave off 1/6 of your health bar if they ever so much poke your toes. I hope you have your medications ready, because you're going to do this at least 20 more times. Why? Because fuck you that's why."

    EDIT: Nvm. I just discovered that shortcut near the Dragonslayer Armour and finally beat those two edgy bois. I was just being a big dum-dum right there. Thanks to u/th3h0lycOw and u/anotherartwhore for the pointers. Onwards to the Consumed King.

    submitted by /u/boogie-poppins
    [link] [comments]

    The real Senpou Temple (photo cedit @teratabix -insta)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    The Guardian Ape

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Owl father is by far the glitchiest boss i've encountered

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Just picked up the game thanks to the Steam Sale, I need to tell you guys one thing

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    MY NAME IS GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWA

    The gate shall remain sealed.

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Yondu
    [link] [comments]

    Despite being an NPC script, I have to say this compliment really meant a lot to me.(Screenshot from Google Images. I didnt save mine. I was still shocked I broke his posture.)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Joining the club!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    7 Spears Oniwa and General "legit" fight

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    When you’re just chilling in the Ashina Depths and you hear a familiar ape sound.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    No one probably cares, but I finally did it after a week of hard work, on to the second play through that I’m going to probably stop playing the game forever on

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Cool exp/sen farming spot (most of u wont need this)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I BEAT ISSHIN IM SO HYPE WOOOO

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Just bought the game (Steam sale) and played the tutorial.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    The combat system is just perfect, guys. It's easier than I thought to "parry", from what I saw online. But maybe is because I'm used to souls games? Don't know. Anyway, I know I'll enjoy this game very much (and I know it'll be very hard, but we're here for that too, no?). I'm pleased to be part of this community!

    submitted by /u/Darkbornedragon
    [link] [comments]

    Almost 0 Death Run (story in comments)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Finally got to play

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I've been a fan of Fromsoft games since Demon's Souls and I was finally able to pick up Sekiro due to the steam sale. All I can say is, wow. What a wonderful experience, and I'm only a few hours in. It's crazy to see how well Fromsoft has refined their formula. I'm so excited for their other projects.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Highway
    [link] [comments]

    Pitiful grandchild... This was your last wish.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    The OG Glock Saint !

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    What's harder? New Game Plus 7 without Kuro's Charm/Demon Bell, or New game without Kuro's Charm/Demon Bell?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I want to experience Sekiro at it's utmost hardest before I delete it, and never play it again. So which is harder?

    submitted by /u/Alensio1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment