• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Sekiro - I want the Mortal Blade!

    Sekiro - I want the Mortal Blade!


    I want the Mortal Blade!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Context: I gave my friend Sekiro

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I am literally shaking. I finally beat isshin!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    So I was playing my first run of Sekiro and I found this purple monk, while fighting I dodge a kick without wanting to, I just panick and press the L button to crouch and it works, I was like "WOA WTF I'M ALIVE"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    One of the most frustrating, infuriating, rewarding experiences I’ve ever had. I finally did it!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Having loads of fun with owl but....

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Jesus Christ the deadliest thing in the fight is the camera when against the wall

    submitted by /u/schooooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Premature Celebration on Gyoubu

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I have a confession

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    So early today i got into modding the game i wanted a few graphic updates and a new design for sekiro. Then I downloaded one that would make me faster than all the enemies while they were slow. I decided i would use it only once against the shinobi hunter in the hirata estate, but it felt so good so I kept using it I knew it was wrong but it made those annoying sections full of enemies so easy. I went on to kill 6 mini bosses with my new powers and took over the gun fort. Now I am sitting here about to face Genichiro feeling like I lost the connection to the game. I am not going to touch those cheats ever again. Yet I know what I did was wrong. Is there still hope is it worth continuing the game?

    submitted by /u/sest0977
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little question...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Do you think looking up a boss' move set is like... cheating? I mean not using exploits but just knowing what they're capable of. So you can memorise their pattern without having to keep dying. I never did this I'm just wondering what you would consider 'cheating'. May the wonderful Glock Saint bless you all.

    submitted by /u/The-Daredevlin
    [link] [comments]

    I WAS SO CLOSE FFS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Finally beat Juzou the Drunkard

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Isn't much of an accomplishment but man did I take too long on that dude. Had to hop off the game for weeks because of him. The last slash against his wet leathered body brought so much joy to my heart, I love this game.

    submitted by /u/brainpogo
    [link] [comments]

    monke

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Wedding Cave in real life.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/1SMYuiw

    So I just finished work and locked my pc and I see the lock screen image to be very familliar, it resembles the wedding cave from the cave, except the thread guy isnt there in background.

    submitted by /u/tmkaranraj
    [link] [comments]

    After over a month of playing, I have finally got my third platinum in my gaming career. The final trophy I got was getting the return ending which I feel was the best way to finish off this amazing journey. Major props to you, From Software.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    when it's 10 PM and you're too excited playing sekiro to sleep, but you run into a familiar, horny ape hugging a wall cos he got no head

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Can you please help me understand what is going on?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I just beat genichiro after the dojo. So I don't understand the story that's somewhat happening in the background. Are we as wolf invading ashina to get kuro back? Did genichiro invade our land to get kuro? What war is happening right now?

    As it's been almost a year since I started this game and taken so long to get up to and beat genichiro, I'm lost on what is actually going on up until this point .

    submitted by /u/clockworknait
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing and killed the ogre, but something wierd happened please advise if similar happened to you

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    So I killed the ogre last night, I used oil and the flame prosthetic thingy, and then I jumped onto a building to regain my composure, just to say after I had alerted him I ran around so I could stealth him for the first deathblow but anyway I used the fire on him then he just cowered then stood there and didn't move whilst I continually beat him down with RB. Anyone else had this? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/WhiteWidow86
    [link] [comments]

    My first dance

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I started the game two weeks back and am presently on my first playthrough. Never have I felt so involved in a game (its my first from software title). I couldn't beat genichiro for now so moved to the senpou temple area and encountered the armored warrior. I would say that most games don't have final bosses that difficult and after 1-1.5 hours of trying to beat the fucker, I started cussing the developers because I just couldn't see how someone without a personal vendetta against humans would come up with something so atrocious. Still I kept trying on and on because deep down, I fkin love the game and really want to beat it. After some 3 hours, the rage subsided and what I felt was nothing short of a gaming epiphany as I could suddenly see through all of the attack patterns and was reacting in real time to each and every one of them. It was in those few moments I realised what people mean when they say that the game is a dance as I beat the guy while anticipating and dodging his moves like the fkin matrix. Despite this sense of clarity and new found ease that I and many others might've experienced after a flurry of attempts at beating a boss, the fights still manage to carry as much weight because you know if you fuck up the dance even a single bit, your dance partner is going to rip you to shreds. All in all, I'm just overwhelmed that such a piece of entertainment exists.

    submitted by /u/Meeyanmoto
    [link] [comments]

    Least Favorite Ending & Why?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    For me, its the Shura ending only due to the fact it literally halfs the total playtime of the game, unfortunately.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    Question on using mods and multiple mods

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I just purchased the game on steam from the summer sale. I'm currently using the ps4 icon mod. How would using multiple mods that are in the "parts" folder work? Like if I downloaded multiple skin mods, how would that work? Would I just need to download one mod at a time and if I wanted to use a different skin would I need to replace that file in the "parts" folder?

    I'm not looking to install any skin mods as of right now because I don't want to break immersion on my first playthrough

    submitted by /u/SalMaiore
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with purification ending

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I know what's needed to do the ending. But I'm stuck on a single thought. Do I need to wait to go back to hirata once I have owl's bell or does it only matter that I have it? I've yet to got to fountainhead palace and I'm on my 2nd playthrough. I have the bell. Just need someone to tell me I'm good to go

    submitted by /u/Cassidus
    [link] [comments]

    NG+ is the reward in From games

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Just what the title says. I suspect that in all the From games NG+ is the reward they give you for dealing with a base game. I put this in Sekiro just because I'm playing it now but it applies to all the From games. I've played them all besides BB - stupid Xbox. Anyway, going through and just straight smashing all the bosses first try with no cheese. Did first monk madame butterfly and genchiro without running around like an idiot, thanks NG+!

    submitted by /u/DSATX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment