• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Sekiro - "Fluid Combat Arts" testing

    Sekiro - "Fluid Combat Arts" testing


    "Fluid Combat Arts" testing

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    This look fits perfectly for the next sekiro game

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    First time?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    did any of you guys catch it?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Holy SHIT this game is a goddamn dopamine factory!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I just picked this up recently because I though it looked good, and because I greatly enjoyed From Softwares previous titles. The combat is perfect, and satisfying as all hell. The exploration, while occasionally overwhelming to a newcomer like me, is fun and rewarding. The level design is impeccable, and the soundtrack deserves all the awards... but HOLY SHIT none of that even comes close to the goddamn rush of chemicals into my brain when I kill a boss that's been pissing me off. Yesterday I hit a wall when I got to Blazing Bull. He pissed me off so bad I had to put down the controller before I broke anything. Today I came back, ready to fuck him up. And holy god damn did I fuck him up. I did that final death blow and god I couldn't help but yell at the screen, "YEAH FUCK YOU BITCH THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET!!!" I didn't even mean to it just came out on it's own.

    TL;DR - This game is a dopamine factory and I fucking love it.

    submitted by /u/bmoser2179
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Sekiro and wow

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    My God this is Fromsoft's greatest masterpiece to date. The combat is a work of art, no game I've ever played even came close. They seriously set a new standard for duels in general. Absolutely gonna start a NG+, 10/10 did not expect it to be this good.

    submitted by /u/BigDong1142
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Finished

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys thanks for the OVERWHELMING SUPPORT on my first couple of vids. I PRESENT TO YOU EPISODE 3 of the NAKED SEKIRO PLAYRTHROUGH! if you want something to fall asleep to check it out :D

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I KILLED GENICHIRO!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Sekiro Prequel pitch:

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Instead of a sequel, I think we need a prequel where you fight as Isshin Ashina during his rebellion and it would come with different weapons, combat arts, abilities, and of course, some cool enemies! Thoughts on this idea?

    submitted by /u/Skeletonbossman
    [link] [comments]

    Ughh least fav boss so far. I did a lot of running took a about 7 trys. Till i found what was working for me and fucked him up

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Guardian Ape...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    First playthrough

    I was so happy after beating him the first time, I felt like I was about to bust a nut after that shinobi execution.

    Then I saw him again in the cave to the Hidden Forest and this time he has a friend with him. At that point, I legitimately felt like I was going hollow.

    submitted by /u/Jmsan0820
    [link] [comments]

    ONE-HANDED - Double Ape [No Kuro's Charm / Demon Bell]

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Apparently the tutorial is to hard for 4.1% of players

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Platinum: The Grind of Technique

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Clash of Universes | Sekiro vs. Bloodborne: Bloody Crow of Cainhurst & Juzou

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    When You Kill Lady Butterfly, But She Is Not Dead And Comes Back

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    ONE-HANDED - Lady Butterfly [No Kuro's Charm / Demon Bell]

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Fallen...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    NPC Heartbreaks

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    From Software doesnt just get you all raged up by playing their games.
    They emotionally fuck you up too.

    I thought I could save the Carp Attendant, the father of the two old maids by doing their quest line, but I had a hunch when the first daughter died, Its always sad to see them dying off when they finally got reunited.

    The list of NPC deaths goes on, but I feel it would be more like a spoiler to others. I already played DS2 (not much NPC deaths here) and DS3 and watched my older brother played Bloodborne so NPC deaths are not new to me, but Sekiro kinda involves family so thats why it kinda hurts in the meow meow.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/kvnbass
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my channel, give some tips : )

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    And this is nothing too

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Fun facts about how fucked I am, after I attempt the fake not even hard monk I gotta kill the ape and a metric fuck ton of other terrifying bosses that make me wanna cry t;-;t

    submitted by /u/javiervaz07
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve finally managed to start getting into this game and I’m so happy

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    So I got this when it released, was hyped as fuck since I'm a massive Souls fan, but for some reason Sekiro never clicked for me. I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. I got as far as Genichiro, got stuck on him and just never had the drive to beat him like I had with bosses in the Souls trilogy.

    Well a while ago I reset my hard drive and lost my save data, so I decided to give it another go and had to start fresh. I explored a bit more this time around and found Lady Butterfly and once again got a bit stuck and took a long time off. Just today I decided to boot it up and went around a bit again, got an extra Gourd Seed and beat her after 3 tries and oh man the rush was incredible, I missed the feeling of beating a tough boss finally so much. Ended up just playing for ages, explored through the temple area and eventually decided it's time to go back for Genichiro. And somehow I managed to beat him on my first attempt. His final phase almost got me and it was so close but I was so glad and I just couldn't put the game down. I feel like somethings just clicked for me for some reason and I couldn't be happier!

    submitted by /u/MrTurleWrangler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment