• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Sekiro - When people ask how I was able to beat sekiro

    Sekiro - When people ask how I was able to beat sekiro


    When people ask how I was able to beat sekiro

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So, a friend of mine did this Wallpaper for me (Even tho she knows nothing about the game itself, other than I'm playing it). I absolutely love it and I wanted to share it with you guys. Love this game so much.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Sculptor's lore in a nutshell

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Felt bad for the horse to be honest

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Got this a few days ago. Loved every minute of it ❤️

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Just beat Sekiro Deathless* and all i wanna say is fuck cliffs, fuck snake eyes and fuck cliffs.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Just beat Ape took 3 days

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I beat Nioh 1 and 2 so I got this game, anything I might want to know before I start tormenting my soul?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I am almost positive the fighting will be different so I will be arguing with my muscle memory from demon hunting in Nioh. I am very excited while I wait for the download to finish. As I wait I thought I would ask.

    submitted by /u/Today_Is_Not_My_Day
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, i did it

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I finally beat Isshin The Glock Saint. After 8 days of pain, its finally done

    submitted by /u/Verbi563
    [link] [comments]

    "Hesitation is defeat" [100+ hours] This game is a masterpiece

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Fountainhead with random minibosses (sound, link in comments)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Isshin and Sekiro, both playing air cutting ninja technique (or may be blind fold fight :D)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Can I just share the worst thing that happened to me?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Been fighting Genichiro. This was it! This was the time I was gonna defeat him. I got his second phase posture to zero. Winning strike could be dealt, I instead instinctively hit firecrackers to keep him in place. Instead of keeping him there, it REDUCED his posture and he proceeded to kill me. I basically defeated him and then healed him. Wtf man kill me NOW

    submitted by /u/madboi20
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred "stress free"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    FINALLY And it only took me ten runs with about 112 hours sunk in total.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    How to save the bridge in Fountain Head Palace! (Some fountain head boss spoilers in comments)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Next level guardian ape !

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Divine abduction

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    "can only return from being spirited away once, and if taken again, there is no coming back". Is this referencing sekiro's ability to ressurect once and only once (before you get a second or third revive)?

    submitted by /u/realtheeasy8s
    [link] [comments]

    My obligatory "I just beat Sekiro for the first time" post.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I just beat the game today. As a souls player since 2013, I knew the game would be different. Knowing it would be different made me think I knew what to expect, but Sekiro took me off guard more times than I can count.

    There are a couple minor things I could gripe about, but this game is one of the few games I'd call a true masterpiece, and the first one I can really say I plan to 100%

    Speaking of that. It seems like if I want to get all bosses and all upgrades on one save file I need to complete NG+2 right? I did the dragon ending first, next I'll probably do Immortal Severance followed by Shura. Then on a fresh file I can do Purification.

    submitted by /u/ScruffMacBuff
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Trophy, I'm so happy!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    It was a while ago but I’m in the all achievement gang!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    With that much AP !!!! You’d think the final boss first time around would be easy .....that or I just suck ...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    The beauty of Sekiro

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Souls veterans, how do switch back and best adjust to Dark Souls after playing through Sekiro?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I first played Dark Souls way back when and never got too far, basically got frustrated and went hollow. More recently, I played through Jedi: Fallen Order then quickly fell in love with Sekiro. I've beaten Isshin three times now (about to fave him a fourth time) and have spent countless other hours exploring the world. Absolutely my favorite game of all time.

    My problem now is that I just bought Dark Souls again to give it another go and try to get into all the From Software games I have been missing for so long but the gameplay is just so. Fucking. Slow. I know it takes time to adjust and everything but I've played for hours now and still cannot grasp the pace of Souls haha I just want the speed and fluidity of Sekiro!

    So my question is, how do you all adjust when switching back to the Souls games? Any particular enemies to practice on, stats to focus on, areas to go to first, etc. Just looking for any and all tips to help me change my game to better fit Dark Souls after getting so accustomed to the aggressive style of Sekiro.

    Not sure if this is a better post for the Souls sub, but I figured the majority here are From vets and have dealt with the same issues after beating Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/JD397
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment