• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Sekiro - Cartoon Wolf I drew this morning. Thought you guys might like it!

    Sekiro - Cartoon Wolf I drew this morning. Thought you guys might like it!


    Cartoon Wolf I drew this morning. Thought you guys might like it!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    finally beat demon of hatred today! so proud of myself!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Wanted to see how long I’d last only using dodge vs Owl XD

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Even when I skip it, it still feels like forever

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    It's done the journey is over What an absolute masterpiece of a game UNREAL

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Vaati Pls explain

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Tears, many many tears and 66hours of blood

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Finally did a Charmless, Demon Bell playthrough

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Long time dark souls fan, just bought the game

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    So I've been playing souls for years and just bought sekiro, I got to the first bonfire thing, so with my mind limited to dark souls and bloodborne esc gameplay what should I come to expect and what should I know about this games differences?

    submitted by /u/pepe-the-memer
    [link] [comments]

    Are these the broken bridges from the fountainhead palace? This by the waterfall at the guardian ape fight FYI.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    The greatest moment of my gaming life. The combat in this game is so addictive and rewarding, it’s incredible.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Playthru rekt as Sekiro wears his weeb gear from Amazon.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Brutally humbled by returning Kuro’s charm

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Anybody else get absolutely humbled their first time returning Kuro's charm for a run? I decided to leave it on for NG+4 in my quest for 100% achievements. I thought I was pretty good on my 2nd and 3rd runs (purification and homecoming endings) as I beat every boss in 1 or 2 tries. BUT with no Kuro's charm, I learned pretty quickly I'm not as good at deflections as I thought. I was surprised there's still a learning curve (i. e. deflections) even after playing the game 3 times through. How's the transition with no charm and ringing the demon bell, is it much harder?

    submitted by /u/ThatDudeFromUhh
    [link] [comments]

    When you realize the boss fight is really an ancient Japanese proverb ...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Owl father defeated ( NG+ charmless demon bell)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I beat Genichiro and found myself at the folding screen monkeys. Is this where I’m supposed to be?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I asked a friend and he said I'm too far ahead but he also said it had been a while since he played. Is he right?

    submitted by /u/JadedMK
    [link] [comments]

    Today I worked hard farming skill points to get the empowered mortal blade, and I think it's worth, or is it (?). My fave spots are the Upper Towers bc a stealth kill produces 1000+ SP.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    If Sekiro was the Tenchu reboot it was orginally supposed to be, would you still have bought it, and if so, why?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    If it was a Tenchu, for me personally, I still would have gotten it. If they showed the same gameplay they did for the E3 trailer back in 2018, it still would have interested me because I've heard of Tenchu growing up, and I'm a Fromsoftware game (which I'm a fan of).

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    龙宫斗牛

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Any advice against guardian ape ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I can beat him lol thanks in advance Also wtf is wrong with FS cameras

    submitted by /u/Rejsnoww
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian ape 2 electric boogaloo

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I had the w o r s t time with guardian ape. Phase 2 was rough on me. But I figured it out eventually (barely I might add.) So when I saw the next one I was s h a k i n g "Two apes??????? Oh nooooo"

    Beat em in 2 tries. I don't understand how it was easier lol

    Had more fun too, guess that happens when you're winning lol

    submitted by /u/just_a_wild_dog
    [link] [comments]

    Shinobi Hunter is a massive ball-ache

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Started my first playthrough of Sekiro after beating dark souls 3 for the third time; I have hit a seriously brutal hurdle with the Shinobi Hunter I can't get past... I've got the Mikiri counter skill but the timing seems to be so difficult, expecting git gud comments but if anybody has any tips would be much appreciated 😂

    submitted by /u/matt_vampy
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke her. NG+4 with demon bell and no charm.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Gyoubu's broken horn (end game)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I didn't notice that I never grabbed Gyoubu's Broken Horn and now I am at the point where I need to fight Demon of Hatred and Isshin, is it still possible to get the item and if so how?

    submitted by /u/Kaspictor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment