• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Sekiro - Proud of myself.

    Sekiro - Proud of myself.


    Proud of myself.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Finally got some divine confetti

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Beat Sekiro then made the switch, evey room is a surprise party.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Charges Ichimonji Double

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Can I Post here now?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I was stuck on Genichiro for over a month

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Probably 100+ deaths. I believe I spent 5 hours played time on him alone.

    Until a week ago. And today, I just defeated Owl!

    submitted by /u/jamezdee
    [link] [comments]

    The path to immortality!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Sekiro players are always OP

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    A battle of Thrusts with the old man himself.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    When you're two highly trained ashina warriors and die in the most embarassing way possible

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    What are the best combat arts and prosthetic upgrades

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    It's my first play through and I'm starting to get close to the end of the game and I have a lot unlocked so I was just wondering if you guys knew

    submitted by /u/Extra_Spicy_Memez_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Senpou temple in eternal autumn to emphasise the monastery’s endless undeath?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Is this confirmed lore or a stretch? In a way the monk's lives are also in an eternal autumn, endlessly dying without fully getting there (fittingly the Ashina area is in winter, analogous to its death)

    submitted by /u/Jarom_anderson
    [link] [comments]

    Wolf is Angry ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Watch "Wolf is Angry 🤬: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice" on YouTube https://youtu.be/j20ZcL4HJgE

    submitted by /u/shiinzaemon
    [link] [comments]

    First time beating him. Took 30ish tries, no resurrections left, no healing, only 2 emblems. Now to do it all over again ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Any chance of a Cinders-esque game overhaul mod?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Question is just that - does anyone know enough about the modding constraints for this game to indicate whether we can expect something similar to DS3 Cinders or DS1 Daughters of Ash for Sekiro? i.e. a mod with things like altered gameplay mechanics, item locations, enemy placement, quest progression etc.

    I just completed my second playthrough this time with mods, playing as a female Kunoichi character with Sekiro's voice pitch modified. Incredible what the modding community has been able to do in only a year or so, but so far most things are cosmetic changes only.

    submitted by /u/the_sage13
    [link] [comments]

    When Wolf was still a puppy XD ---- Almost, almost killed her ... Damn !! XD XD

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    For some reason the smaller arena was easier

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Dear lord someone help me

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Any general tips will be very very welcome

    submitted by /u/The1trueSG
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro as a boss

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I beat Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    That's it, that's all that happened

    submitted by /u/BigfootKingOfTheSea
    [link] [comments]

    Sword saint isshin is hard

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I'm doing my NG+ charmless demon bell play through and the sword saint is hard as hell! I'm glad I'm doing this though because now that I'm forced to parry perfectly I have his phase one moves ingrained into my head. I expect to beat him today or tommorow. I love this game.

    submitted by /u/poopsybbbb
    [link] [comments]

    My first platinum trophy

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    After 3 months of playing, I finally got my 1st platinum trophy. Thanks and hands down to all your posts and comments here. I wouldn't have done it without this community. 🙌

    submitted by /u/juneaury
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezing when moving through specific points

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Before you say that I should use the search function, I did and nothing I tried worked. I am asking because I think I have a different issue than other people.

    This freezing isn't random, it happens when I move through certain points. It lasts for several seconds and the audio still plays. The game is still at 60 fps according to my FPS counter.

    For example, going through the front of Dilapidated Temple freezes the game when I return to it. But then it stops when I try it again. Other areas it freezes the majority of the time like Castle Reservoir when I move from the checkpoint to the area. It does it even though I died in the area and return to it. The roof leading up to Genichiro causes freezing as well. When I pass those points, the game is perfectly smooth though.

    I think what is happening is that the game is loading the next area of the game as I pass through since the world is an open world game. I don't have this issue with any of the Dark Souls games probably because they load the entire stage at the start. Maybe something during the loading process is freezing and causing the entire game to stop for several seconds. Maybe it's preloading issues and the algorithm that preloads areas is deleting areas it already loaded. I have no idea why my system in particular has this issue.

    My CPU is an i5-3570k and GPU is an 1070. I loaded the game on a SSD which did nothing.

    I tried disabling root emulator, disabling my second monitor, and stopping GeForce Experience and other background programs. I haven't disabled intel boost though. I got pissed out at Genchiro's second phase, so I am taking a break.

    I thought my CPU was being pegged but my friend has the same exact CPU overclocked and plays the game just fine.

    submitted by /u/LaFolie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment