• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Sekiro - Corrupted monk-sprite

    Sekiro - Corrupted monk-sprite


    Corrupted monk-sprite

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    "If it's effective then that's cause for celebration, whether it's strange or not"

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    A Sekiro cosplay ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Pls stop!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Just got all achievements. 7.1% gang

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Can we all just get along? ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    SHINOBI EXECUTION

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    First Time Beating Isshin

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I just finally beat Isshin the Sword Saint during my first ever play through. I thought it was kind of a funny story so I thought I would share.

    I got to Isshin a few days ago, and spent between 2 and 3 hours fighting him, trying to learn all of his moves and signals about which attack he is going to do next. I only got to his final phase once.

    Fast forward to tonight, I am 4 whiskeys deep and haven't played in 3 days, but decide to give it another go (because why not).

    I settle in for what I assume will be a multiple-hour long slog, but I just absolutely crush him. First. Fucking. Try.

    I don't know if my subconscious brain worked out some kind of strategy over the weekend, or if the alcohol loosened me up to the point where I wasn't overthinking everything. Most likely it was a combination of the two.

    All I know is that the entire fight seemed very fluid, and it barely required any thought for me to get through. I was just reacting. I guess the takeaway for me is that overthinking is not helpful in tense situations.

    TL;DR: hesitation is defeat.

    submitted by /u/AphexTwin6010
    [link] [comments]

    Emma is totally flirting with Sekiro. But, Sekiro is thinking about getting perfect deflections :D

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    What a journey! Thank you Miyazaki!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Getting that mist raven prosthetic all by myself was one of the most profound exploration moments in gaming for me

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    So that soon supposed to turn into a vendor guy tells you some shit about a pagoda and some really antique goodie waiting to be claimed by someone who knows how to get to it. First i ignored it and didn't seem to bother much

    But after some hours at the ashina castle and rescuing another soon supposed to turn into a vendor guy, i bought this text of something that said the same thing about a pagoda.

    First of all i never really knew what a pagoda was so this word straight up just came on to my character repeatedly so i thought it was worth checking out atleast what the word was. So i simply Googled pagoda and it said it was some shrine and the images showed a reality tall beautiful building So i thought i should try looking out for one of these buildings in the estate. After completing the estate only i realised i never saw a pagoda like building. So i came up with an idea of searching for an overlooking point of the whole estate.

    The dragonspring idol ( very first sculptor's idol in the estate or where you get spawned at first in the level)

    Using the nightjar monocular i just examined the view and guess what, a pagoda roof very very far away. I simply just followed the whole path towards the pagoda and i still did not manage to find the entry point for at least like half an hour. And when i finally did boy oh boy, i felt like a fucking badass for doing this all on my own. Seriously this was a pure side quest for me with no combat, no waypoints and stuff. It was just bliss finding that prosthetic

    submitted by /u/rahul37616
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY BEAT DEMON OF HATRED

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I can't believe I finally beat him my heart is literally beating so fast like I'm about to have a heart attack. Holy shit this guy was so hard I can finally go to bed with piece of mind, thank god!!

    submitted by /u/Jonnyguns01
    [link] [comments]

    This was my first fromsoftware game and let me just say that I have never fallen in love with a game as hard as I did with this one

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Wait so...was I the bad guy?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I understand Sekiro was doing everything for the greater good of rescuing & helping his master, Lord Kuro, but in the process...I mean, let's review the collateral damage:

    - Hundreds of samurai who were just doing their job as guards/soldiers

    - Old maids who did nothing wrong (Upper Tower)

    - Wolves & dogs, also just doing as they're trained

    - Geckos/lizards just minding their own business

    - Taro Troops (big hammer guys) who look like they just want a friend

    - Lots of (admittedly very territorial) monkeys

    - An entire village of people who, while technically insane from the water they drank, were still minding their own business

    - The entire population of carp fish

    - The Armored Warrior, who was just trying to protect his son & knew nothing about what the monks were doing

    I understand I was fighting to protect Lord Kuro & end the Dragon's Heritage but that's a whole lot of mostly innocent lives right there. Seems less like killing for the greater good and more like killing for the sake of killing.
    Kinda like Isshin said I suppose.

    submitted by /u/newAcountOldRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    First FromSoftware Game - just beat SSI :]

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    First FromSoftware Game - just beat SSI :]

    Feels good not knowing what a soulsborne was to finally beating SSI

    Goes to show that persistence beats all

    submitted by /u/kzyang
    [link] [comments]

    yet another hesitation meme (found, didnt saw it here so far)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I am a new sekiro player

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I was wondering if you had any tips for me, please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/Goplet
    [link] [comments]

    Wolf vs Thomas

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    NOOOOOOO THEY GOT ME!!!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    What if, you want to do cool shit; But monk says: HAhahAHaHahA

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Jump kick to Interrupt Guardian Ape's Terror Scream?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    So I'm stuck on the Guardian Ape (I've almost beaten him, getting really close) but I've noticed something I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. I interrupted his terror scream some how, and it let me get off a couple hits before the fight continued. I'm pretty sure I jump kicked him, I can't think of what else it would be, but I tried it in my next fight and it didn't work.

    Specifically what I did was when the danger symbol for the scream showed up, I freaked out and thought it was a sweeping attack. So I started spamming jump. When I saw it was the scream, I thought I was dead, but it stopped before my terror bar was even 1/4 full.

    Has anyone else seen this or done this?

    submitted by /u/IWantAPetPenguin_
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Father Owl after trying for three days. And a trick I learned by myself

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    So after following both FightingCowboy and Sakiro Goru's guide I was still unable to beat Father Owl. I was struggling with the firecracker attack and had no idea what to do. Every time I jump back and or tried to avoid that move I either gor hit by it or got hit by his other attacks that immediately follows firecrackers.

    Today, by mistake, I suddenly realised that instead of jumping and running away from the firecrackers I can just dodge it and move to my right and there's a huge window to dish out 2-3 attacks. Of course I died 3-4 times even after that, but soon enough I was dealing more damage using my dodging firecracker move. Quite literally my biggest weakness became my greatest strength (I rarely dodge, because I couldn't until that point).

    After a long long time I felt genuinely great about beating a boss and I just had to share it with you guys. I had to force myself to learn something I'm not comfortable with. I love this game so much, I think I cried a little. Sorry I don't have any footage.

    submitted by /u/msazal99
    [link] [comments]

    When the AI decides to screw itself

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment