• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Sekiro - Probably one of the coolest Cinematics I have ever seen!

    Sekiro - Probably one of the coolest Cinematics I have ever seen!


    Probably one of the coolest Cinematics I have ever seen!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    208 times I hesitated. One time I got gud. Sword Saint Isshin is no more.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Sunset Showdown: Owl Father vs. Wolf

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    You ever just immortality

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Jin being nervous on the releasing date

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Victory at long last!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    My deflect button broke at the last boss. I died right as iishin was 1 hit away.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Finally, this game is the most rewarding experience ever ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Young Wolf on Battlefield

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    This ever happened to anyone else? On the same playthrough I was walking underwater too

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I know this feed is filled with this stuff, but damn if I don’t feel on top of the world right now. I put the game down a month ago because of how frustrating and impossible I felt like this fight was. Then today this happened on my first try.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Nobody: _______ Sekiro players:

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Spoiler! I created a location flowchart/map!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I created a location flowchart/map for each game in the soulsborne series! Here is the one for Sekiro!

    https://i.imgur.com/Ybopp1o.jpg

    Edit. Imgur drops the quality a lot, might be better on here. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13IPH4VrpVHPExGGnMvkvbTX09jMxaPa9

    submitted by /u/military_base362
    [link] [comments]

    As a Dark Souls and Bloodborne Platinum player

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    This game keeps ripping me a new asshole, I can't seem to drop the need to press circle every time a boss does a windup.

    The ogre on Meth took me an entire afternoon and the Ox took me just as much to kill, worst part is their just mini bosses.

    And I cant even tell when Gyoubu's spear will register its damage, and lets not talk about that other spearguy in the moon light tower, fuck him too.

    Seriously, this game was meant to torture souls veterans and then there's Genichiro with his stupid 3 lives.

    I can't tell what fromsoft was thinking in making this game soo fucking unplaya......

    Oh look I can deflect Geni chan with style now. Never mind back to Ninja duty

    submitted by /u/Not_A_KPOP_FAN
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Thank you Wolf..

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    FUCK Double Apes!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I had to make a Reddit account just to get this off my chest.

    I've read tips, I've watched videos. I've done everything possible to make this fight "easier" than the Guardian Ape, and it's just as infuriating, if not more so, than the first fight.

    I've used firecrackers to stun the brown ape, which doesn't often work, and if they do, I'm immediately bombarded by the Headless Ape. I've used Flame-Vent, which also doesn't seem to connect, and is supposedly supposed to kill the brown ape in two shots, but that's laughable- maybe four, if they would connect.

    And, there's no running to get some distance to heal. These mother fuckers are on my ass like hemorrhoids.

    All in all, the title speaks volumes. Fuck this fight. Just spent two hours of my night getting my rage on.

    submitted by /u/ThaReal_HotRod
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to get rid of dark souls player in me

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I finished dark souls 1 and 3, in the middle of 2 and I decided to get sekiro after getting recommended by a friend and I really enjoy it but I have such a hard time because the ds player in me always dodging out of instinct and I know that doesn't do much in this game any else had this problem and how did u fix it

    submitted by /u/Trexson08
    [link] [comments]

    New sekiro boss?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Jeez, I didn't expect shura ending to be so bleak, but the narration after it is so goddamn epic.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Shadows do NOT die twice. They die at least 567 times

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I can confirm

    submitted by /u/ANIMERULES12345
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Charmless + Bell Demon! It wasn't nearly as bad as expected, that is, until I met ss...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Harder of the three?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Who is the harder boss?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Dasd282
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I did it!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Spent the entire day getting the remaining achievements.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment