• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Sekiro - Nevertheless i am really enjoying ghost of tsushima. The wait was worth it!

    Sekiro - Nevertheless i am really enjoying ghost of tsushima. The wait was worth it!


    Nevertheless i am really enjoying ghost of tsushima. The wait was worth it!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    This seems like a common strategy first time around.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Solid Sekiro

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Something about Ghost of Tsushima is familiar... best not hesitate

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Man it's so difficult to fight with him

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    When you try to play Ghost of Tsushima like Sekiro

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    On my way to fight Genichiro like

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Finally I can sleep!!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    After 12 hours, Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Hmmm so even in death he still chooses to fight.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Flair me up please!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Low effort meme

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I did it, I finally got gud!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Interesting Thought Experiment

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    For those of you have gotten pretty far or have even beaten Ghost of Tsushima and have besten Sekiro: Shadows Die twice, I'd like to know which of the two swordsmen all of you think would best who in a duel. Here are the rules:

    1. Any non-otherworldly weapons procured after a 100% playthrough are allowed.

    2. No supernatural aids.

    3. All skills and tools acquired in both games by both characters at their peak are allowed in the game (including healables).

    4. The battlefield will be an open field.

    I will be posting this over in r/ghostoftsushima if you'd like to see what the "other side" thinks.

    submitted by /u/TopKing63
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the descriptions of the prayer neckalices change based on the way you got the beads for it. It's based off of the first bead of the neckalice. Now I want to read all the descriptions.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Isshin himself should have hesitated!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    He made the last phase way easier than it should have been.

    https://reddit.com/link/htvsz5/video/y75kqk4e9rb51/player

    submitted by /u/emNeo
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the advice on the last boss but he's back...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Remaber the the part of the game whare you fight two guardian apes? Yeah well I'm stuck on that. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ArtemusTheKnight
    [link] [comments]

    seven ashina spears vs lightning of tomoe?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    The one armed wolf... Create by NomaxCandy

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Please Help!!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    My ps4 froze while playing sekiro, so I shut it off entirely. It asked me I want a new save file, or go with my corrupted one, so I thought it would make one with everything still on it, but not corrupted (I don't know what was going on in my head) and it restarted everything. Their was 2 save files for me and my brother. Can I do anything to get them back?

    submitted by /u/OhYeahYeah465
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    So i didn't know which subreddit to put this but ive been looking for another souls like and i was wondering if I should get this or fallen order that star wars souls like. I beat dark souls 3 and Bloodborne. Played the og dark souls a little bit but dropped it. Never touched dark souls 2 and i tried nioh with a friend but that game pretty much ruined our friendship and i found it to be kinda bad.

    submitted by /u/Dhdd1
    [link] [comments]

    Just beaten both Sword Saint Isshin and Owl Father!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    This isn't exactly news to veteran players but let me celebrate. I'm ecstatic. Logged in today after a few days of not playing (been busy with life), and I killed both Isshin and Owl Father in the same hour with decent performances. Today's been great. Managed to upload both fights to my Youtube too to show my future kids lmaooo

    submitted by /u/HXXIV
    [link] [comments]

    How do you kill the Great Shinibi - Owl? Only need to kill him, and the final boss, but this seems quite undoable.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment