• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Sekiro - [DS3 Blades of Ashina Mod] [WIP] Here I come, SEKIROOO!

    Sekiro - [DS3 Blades of Ashina Mod] [WIP] Here I come, SEKIROOO!


    [DS3 Blades of Ashina Mod] [WIP] Here I come, SEKIROOO!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Always wanted to know Wolf's full name, thanks Wikipedia!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Thought it would fit right here

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I die twice :)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Snake eyes takes patience and practice, but if you keep practicing I’m confident you’ll learn her moveset, amirite fellow gamers??

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    My boy looking for robert too

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Did anyone else go from not liking to LOVING Sekiro?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Intially, Sekiro was a game that alienated me a bit of a Soulsborne veteran who has played all the other games. I approached it with a 'this is a FromSoft' game mindset and felt like there were so many new things to grasp. Really struggled to understand the best way to approach some of the early samurai enemies and stealth sections and very nearly quit but after a couple of bosses (around the time of General Tenzen Yamauchi) the game finally kind of "clicked" with me and I began to appreciate every aspect of the game more and more. The think the one think that threw me off the most was the 'posture' system. I didn't grasp that putting pressure on enemies opened them up to a deathblow for a while and against Tenzen I was just trying to dodge and pick my shots like in older games. It was only by getting a little more aggressive I realised what was truly possible.

    The combat felt like it had more depth than any previous FromSoft game, and the stealth and hookshot mechanics allowed for multiple different ways to approach the game.

    In previous games I would tend to only use 1 or 2 weapons on a playthrough and rarely change armour or loadouts so the slimmed down weapons list in favour of more abilities and prosthetic tools actually made it feel like there were more combat options than ever before.

    I went from thinking I might actually have to duck out of Sekiro and quit, only being motivated by a stubborn desire not to be beaten by it, to having it actually surpass most previous Soulsborne game as I became more comfortable with it.

    I'd be interested to hear if anyone else had a similar journey, or if anyone else just immediately loved it.

    If anyone wants to check out where I would rank it compared to all the others, here's a little video: https://youtu.be/gR86EVDWvc8

    submitted by /u/PrimeZognoid
    [link] [comments]

    I love how some of the most memorable bosses in this game are extremely skilled old people when you literally go up against beasts, monsters, demons, ghosts, spirits, undead, dragons, and immortal beings.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I heard this is a common trope among From Software games (Sekiro is the only one I've played), but having a hypercompetent old swordmaster as the final boss in a fantasy game is a real subversion of expectations considering the boss you fought before that was literally a towering dragon in its own cloudy realm, and that fight was actually far less challenging. Not to mention that one of the earliest difficulty spikes in the game was an old woman and you get to fight your own old man twice.

    submitted by /u/UndertheKnife23
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a confirmed best spot? I think I’m gonna lose my mind. At the end of NG++ and 26 more skill points to go...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Prosthetic leg for the Gentle Giant- Beautiful

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    The Guardian Ape Fight is Insane/Amazing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Oh my god this boss fight is intense. I died about 5 times (thought I got him at first...) and so I checked out some YouTube videos for strategy. Died like almost 10 more times trying to use firecracker and flame vent. I was doing pretty okay on the first stage but the second stage was really giving me trouble.

    Ran out of spirit emblems from dying so much and after my 6th farming run by an idol between fights I got tired of it. I went in 0 spirit emblems, no firecrackers or spear tool for all the rest of my runs. Somehow, someway, on my last attempt, with no heals left, one hit from dead, and without using a revive all fight, I beat him! This was in less than 20 times overall. This is the best I've ever done in Sekiro lol. I die upwards to 40+ times per boss. This fight was so challenging and heart pounding with no shinobi tools. I kind of rely on them a lot sometimes. I think I do overall prefer the swordplay bosses but I really liked fighting this beast/monster boss.

    submitted by /u/Ren921
    [link] [comments]

    樱龙 不需要操作 爽就完了

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    65:12:22 was my finishing time loved every second

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    After god knows how many tries... I fucking did it. [NG+7/Charmless/Demon Bell - No Death run]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Seven Ashina Spears - Heracrossuuuu 危 Perilous Attack

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    demon of hatred finally broken me

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I'm hard stuck on this boss and it's gotten to a point where every loss make me less and less inclined to keep on playing. I even took a break to inch toward the finish line toward the real final boss but the loss took a psychological toll on me, I can't even beat the spear of ashina mini boss on the way to the final boss.

    and before you ask yes I use the suzuka umbrella, but when phase two hit I can't block all of those flaming skull, even while blocking those thing deal crazy amount of posture damage on me. also I try to use the umbrella sparingly so that I can still use the malcontent whistle for stage 3 which I still can't reach because of stage two.

    I know I can skip this fucker but if I go out like a bitch then it would just spoil the satisfaction of beating the game.

    submitted by /u/Qverlord37
    [link] [comments]

    Look at the bottom right of the screen slightly after Wolf’s voiceline. You can hear a little thud and also see the silver grass leaves flying, because that’s most likemy when Kuro fell on the ground. I don’t know if everybody noticed this already, but I thought that it was a cool little addition.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Are some Headless harder than others?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I've just defeated Owl in the Castle and have been going back to get stuff I've missed before moving on. I think I've found about everything, and the last mini-boss waiting for me is the Headless near the Undervalley pyramid graveyard. I've fought a bunch and have killed everyone in 1-2 attempts, but I've done about 12 on this one and it seem a lot harder than the previous ones.

    The main issue seems to be the slowing-fog. In my other battles, I was able to start aggressively and the fog always seemed to disperse quickly. I feel like I'm fighting this one just as aggressively, but the fog doesn't disperse and I can't do any movement to get away from his grab. Is something different about this one, is there a mechanic I'm missing, or did I simply get lucky on the other ones I've killed?

    I am using Divine Confetti and was using Pacifying Agent/Purple Drink but I ran out so I'm farming up more.

    One last question - does mortal blade work on headless? I feel like there is no reaction/dmg from using it on headless. Who does it work against?

    submitted by /u/numberwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason for people who aren't Sekiro to value dragon blood droplets?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I guess they look pretty, but I can't imagine why vendors would have them in stock, do they have healing properties for other's maybe? Or maybe they increase longevity?

    submitted by /u/IWantAPetPenguin_
    [link] [comments]

    Which Monkey Fight?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Finally I DID IT! Started my NG3 yesterday and decided to finish today! Emma was tougher than expected tho

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment