• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Sekiro - pla ket ket ket ket ket

    Sekiro - pla ket ket ket ket ket


    pla ket ket ket ket ket

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I beat Demon of Hatred! I just have Sword Saint Isshin left.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I honestly don't know how I beat Isshin. It all happened so fast.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Wait, it's not over yet!!! (by @GlennBattishill)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    After having just platinumed Sekiro and spending many hours fighting the final boss, I just want to say this: I hate this rock with a passion

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I did it!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Uh, yes sir, I’ll take a fuck this boss, hold the cheese, thanks

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I finally did it. After about 40 deaths I bested him and Demon of Hatred in one day.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Great serpent?!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    AFTER 5 DAYS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I finally killed Genichiro after dying in his third phase a thousand times

    Edit: HES STILL ALIVE BRUH WTF

    submitted by /u/vis1onary
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Chained ogre

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I just can't seem to beat this guy, been on it for 30 mins. I've used all items I've had and still I get shit on. I got close a few times getting him to like half hp on this second stage but that's it. I just keep getting 1 shot. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ChiefKeith03
    [link] [comments]

    Finally killed Sword Saint Isshin! NG+ here i come.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Sekiro v Samurai Predator

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I am so proud of myself. Thanks for the help with bosses everyone.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Shura

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    给 BOSS 来个千年杀

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I just want to break a common misconception. Demon of Hatred definitely IS made for Sekiro

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I was convinced, just like you all that he just feels like a cheap copy and paste Souls/Bloodborne boss. And I was fighting him like one too, since he seemed to exhibit the vibe that forces you into that mode and it didn't FEEL like anything of his could be deflected. Well, turns out I was wrong. I decided to take it back to basics, like a comment I saw on reddit and sure enough, it drastically improved my performance, so much so that it led to me beating him not long after!

    So yes, that isn't to say you don't run, you do, but it's essentially very similar to the first phase of the Guardian Ape in approach. There's a few key things that got me this fight and pretty easily at that by the end:

    Phase 1/2 + Some of 3:

    • Stay on his feet man
    • When you're at his feet, watch for stomps/headbutts, deflect/defend them.Additionally, watch out for a combo which he does a flameblade swipe along with a stomp that's hard to dodge, so deflect!
    • His perilous dash, just jump as soon as possible
    • His perilous jump, run back. The moment he hits the ground, jump and grapple!

    These two will be where you get pretty much most of your damage in.

    Now all you got to do is worry about staying with him. My suggestion to you is stay spaced until you've gotten used to his patterns at a distance for an opening, once you see it, run in/grapple in and repeat the first two points.

    Phase 3:

    Requirement = Malcontent (Whistle Upgrade)

    I'm less knowledgable on this one as I only spent 4 tries here. But as soon as the phase is beginning, buff with Anko's sugar and Divine Confetti and get ready for him to get in stance. Blow ya whistle. Get as many blows in as you can and pretend it's phase two and stick with him. You see any new funky business, then blow that whistle and go in.

    After your 3rd effective whistle is over, you can no longer use that tactic. So make sure those whistles count! Space them out if you need! What I suggest here is to keep a look out and go on the defensive if he's got you in that fire ring, otherwise pretend it's phase 2. If it is the fire ring then MAKE SURE you jump at the right time to avoid perilous dash. He did it more than once in a row for me.

    + Final extra tip: (insert your max spirit emblem count here) - 12 = The amount of spirit emblems you can safely use and not have to worry about wasting your precious malcontent.

    I suggest using Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella and use it as a "safe card". If shit is getting tough and he's going crazy, whack it out. But don't rely on it too much as he eats at your posture big time when using it. Just treat it as an extra fire protecting deflect button if you can.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT BONUS TIP: When at his feet I found a low rate of success in deflecting his attacks that I should have been able to. This is because, the window to execute the deflect command is very low. Essentially, the way I attacked was spamming and then instantly pressing L1 the moment I saw a stomp for example coming. However due to spamming R1, often I would be mid-animation, causing myself to be stomped into the ground at full force.

    The surprisingly simple remedy here is, literally continue attacking with your button presses being at the end of every previous attack. So to put it a little clearer, you will never be mid-animation because of no spam, and therefore will in the moment be able to switch from R1 to L1 and successfully defend/deflect.The result was a near perfect deflection rate.

    submitted by /u/madboi20
    [link] [comments]

    Commands delay

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I've just bought Sekiro on Steam but I noticed that while playing there's a 1 sec delay between key pressure and game animation. In this game a good response is essential, could somebody help me?

    submitted by /u/lwhite99
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I've played a game that I think about constantly even when I'm not playing. Steep learning curve but I'm loving every minute. Bosses I'm up to are Blazing Bull and Lady Butterfly. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Imoneclassyfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Butterfly - NO DAMAGE [Thrust Attack Only]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    In honor of 100 percenting the game, here’s a boss I fought right after. Very proud of the first stage, second could be much better (it doesn’t help that the camera sucks in this fight)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I know he probably just bugged out but the timing of it right after I countered the attack once with a thrust makes it seem like he's learning to counter my counters...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    First (NG+4) Charmless run complete. Holy shit that was hard.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment