• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Sekiro - PSA T-shirt phishing scams are targeting our subreddit.

    Sekiro - PSA T-shirt phishing scams are targeting our subreddit.


    PSA T-shirt phishing scams are targeting our subreddit.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Some of you might have noticed the t-shirt scammers frequenting our subreddit. I want to make sure everyone knows how to recognize these kinds of posts to avoid falling victim (on this or any subreddit).

    How the scam works

    1. The scammer posts an image of a Sekiro-themed t-shirt to the subreddit. Examples here and here.

    2. The scammer posts a link to a fake online store (or a link to a comment that contains the link to the fake online store, to avoid automod filters) where people can order the t-shirt. Examples here and here.

    3. Bots upvote the scammer's post to ensure it gets visibility on the subreddit.

    4. Victims enter their credit card information into the fake online store thinking that they are purchasing a t-shirt.

    5. The scammers now have the victims' credit card information and can make additional charges without their consent

    How to avoid being scammed

    • Don't give your credit card information to a "company" you know nothing about.
    • Check the user's history. If they have been on reddit for a short period of time or are only posting t-shirt links, they are likely a scammer.
    • Keep an eye on your credit card transactions to make sure there aren't any strange charges.

    Please report these scams when you see them. Advertising on the subreddit is not allowed in any form anyway. We are doing our best to stay on top of the scammers, but they are persistent (and are actively trying to work around automod rules), and unfortunately some of their posts slip through the cracks.

    Thanks and stay safe out there.

    submitted by /u/imomushi8
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this done. Shoutout to Gonzalo Seis at southink tattoo in Rota, Spain.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I did it boys

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    One of my favorite moments in the game. "For her sake...... I'll tear humanity itself" Sometimes I think Genichiro was right.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I just platinumed sekiro 5 minutes ago and let me tell you, its been fun!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Took me 80 hours but totally worth it.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Done with Isshin after 10 tries, I'm surprised by how fast the third phase was over with the help of Mortal Draw

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I killed genichiro

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    fuck him

    submitted by /u/GabrielHCruz
    [link] [comments]

    Finnaly got the platinum for this amazing game :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Finally beat isshin

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I'm so fucking happy rn

    submitted by /u/PhilyaPhilya
    [link] [comments]

    Lone Shadow Vilehand No Hud Cinematic

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Mission complete ✅

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Regarding Ichimonji/ichimonji double

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    If I get the mid air combat arts can I just spam this abilities on any enemy or do they have to have a sweeping attack in order for me to trigger it mid air?

    Second, isn't ichimonji double super good with mist raven? Just time it, pop behind enemy, hit em double fully charged?!

    submitted by /u/mateyman
    [link] [comments]

    I get random freezes in game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    So recently I started to play Sekiro again and I noticed that in game there are random small freezes.(around 3-5 s)

    I tried to put everything on low and even lowering the resolution to 1600x900 but It doesn't doesn't work even though I get a constant 60fps...

    I don't understand why is this happening because I didn't have that problem before, if someone could help me out it would be very appreciated

    (also sorry if my English is bad as it is my 2nd language)

    submitted by /u/Ectoliaz
    [link] [comments]

    What's the red japanese symbol that appears above me when I'm in a fight?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Im not too far into the game, but when I'm fighting a mini boss, what's the deal with the red japanese symbol that appears above me? Also, what's the greenish triangle icon that appears above the mini boss as well?

    submitted by /u/harorld
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro isn't harder or easier than Dark Souls but its difficulty is better. Let me explain.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Just to set the scene I've completed Dark Souls 3 four times, I've completed Bloodborne and I've tried to play Dark Souls Remastered.

    I bought Sekiro a week ago and in that week, I played through the game four time (one for each endings). It is quickly becoming one of my favourite games of all time as is by far the best FromSoft game. Which is weird, because a lot of people rank Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Bloodborne and even DS3 over Sekiro. In a lot of ways, Sekiro is the black sheep of the Fromsoft Games.

    Getting to the point, I feel like Sekiro is just as hard as many of the other Soulborne games but it's harder in a different way and in an arguably better way. I always felt like the Soulsborne games weren't hard, but just tedious. The combat mechanics for the Souls games are, in hindsight, quite simplistic and one note. The bosses didn't seem that hard, and are also quite simplistic (besides DS3). The enemies aren't even that hard. The difficulty came from how the game tested your patience as the game did everything in it's power to conjure tricks that'll make you restart the level. It's difficulty is very sly and weasely (if that makes sense). Especially considering the fact that you had to run back all the way to the boss arena if you died. It seems like the difficulty didn't come from the complexity of the mechanics, but the punishment for blundering. You get killed by the boss? All the way back. Cursed? Well that's half your HP right there. I feel like the designers knew that there combat mechanics and bosses were one note and so put a lot of bullshit between you and the boss in order to artificially increase the perceived difficulty.

    Sekiro feels way more fair and upfront. It's difficulty comes from learning the mechanics and how you use your understanding of said mechanics in boss battles. The game understands this and punishment for failing is way more lenient. Died to a boss? There is an idol just outside, go and die to him as much as you want, learn! It's this difficulty that I can role with. I don't hate difficult games, I hate games that punish me for experimenting and learning the game's mechanics. The game is hard simply because the bosses are way more in-depth and the mechanics are way more complex, there is nothing standing between you and conquering the next boss besides yourself. This makes the game arguably more fulfilling and fun.

    Furthermore, the game has arguably the best approach to RPG mechanics and levelling system. That is, very little. I can prove the fact that Dark Soul's bosses and mechanics are one note by the very fact that over-levelling through farming makes a lot of bosses (discounting endgame bosses) trivial. I died many times to the bell gargoyles, until I got the Drake Sword, I fought the bosses the same way and beat the bosses my first try. The only difference was my weapon's stats, nothing about me as a player changed. Contrast this with Sekiro, which is way more linear, and has a lot of dead ends which force you to fight the bosses when the developers want you to do so. Meaning that beating a boss relies solely upon understanding of the mechanics and not the patience to farm or the insight to go to easier areas first.

    This is why I LOVE Sekiro, it is an action game at heart, with no bullshit separating you from the action. The Soulsborne franchise always felt like an action game bogged down in shitty RPG mechanics. In this sense, Sekiro is way closer to games such as DMC than it is to Soulsborne

    I really hope a sequel is made because I am sick and tired of Soulsborne games getting so much praise and attention.

    submitted by /u/godz_ares
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to let everyone know after a grueling 2 days of trying, I've defeated the demon of hatred

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Playing So Much Sekiro

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone play as much Sekiro as I do lol? I'm on playthrough 31. I beat Sekiro like once a day at this point 😂

    submitted by /u/WestsideWhoop
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY beat Sekiro today! Does anyone else think Owl (Father) is tougher than Isshin Sword Saint?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    It took me hours upon hours, spread over two days, to defeat Owl Father at Hirata Estate. But with Isshin Sword Saint, it took me less than fifteen attempts to defeat him. Anyone else have a similar experience with these bosses?

    submitted by /u/carlo-93
    [link] [comments]

    The hunt for Lone Shadows Part ll.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Hitless/damageless no skills/upgrades DB+Charmless Shura run[World's first]

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    5 at a time. I highly doubt I can finish this game ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Unseen Aid, Skills, and Farming

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    So I have been making my way through the game and feel like I am a little past the half way point and have discovered majority of areas on the map. I have done a decent amount of farming, but not too much as of yet. I have done a whole lot more previously in DS1.

    My question is at this point I sort of have never noticed the benefit of unseen aid. Its just something that appears but I never miss. I die mostly to bosses and I ensure to get all my sen and skill points used before I go into a boss area so the unseen aid never really helps. Plus most bosses have the idols really close to them so its not like there are a lot enemies you have to clear before you get to them. I am just kinda confused as to the point of Unseen Aid as for it really doesn't save anything, so whats the point of it?

    Next is the question about the skills. There are so many, and I have maxed out the ashina skill tree, and the shinobi skill tree except for the last skill on that one, plus im half way through the prosthetic skill tree. At this point it takes around 10k skill to get one point for me and I just don't see how thats reasonable when Im in mibu and enemies are dropping max around 100-200 and with only the purple ninjas dropping around 800. Also bosses and mini bosses don't seem to increase your skill that much either. So is it possible to get all skills in one play through and would that require a huge amount of farming?

    submitted by /u/boombatoomba
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on the Shura ending

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment