• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Sekiro - Secret combat arts: Wall piercing

    Sekiro - Secret combat arts: Wall piercing


    Secret combat arts: Wall piercing

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    SEKIRO x Ghost of Tsushima

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Sekiro: shadow die twice cover photoade by me hope you like it

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    When you try charmless + demon's bell for the first time

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    First playthrough. First FromSoftware game. Yeah, it’s hard af. But damn, it’s amazing too. Wish me luck.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Finally learned Japanese

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Finally beat Gyoubu! Managed not to die, either, surprisingly.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    After a solid 3 hours total, I finally put away Genichiro (kinda)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    You probably see a bunch of these, but I wanted to share my proudest moment in my life of gaming.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Dont talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Finally finished. 78 hours of playtime. 27 attempts at Isshin. Time for NG+... I didn't think I would be able to

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I did not know Sekiro could get THIS bloody...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Seriously, fuck this game.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Masanaga the Spear Bearer No Hud Cinematic

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Struggling with a specific boss attack? Try Mist Raven!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I was struggling with spoiler Guardian Ape's body slam, Isshin's (Shura) flame attacks, and Owl (Father)'s firecracker attack, so I started giving Mist Raven a try, a prosthetic I completely missed on my first playthrough as it's not obvious to find in Hirata and on top of that is not the flashiest prosthetic to use when you can use so many other cooler ones. But damn did I overlook it! Give it a try :)

    submitted by /u/sharingmyxp
    [link] [comments]

    Yeeeahh boooiiii (first playthrough)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    https://m.imgur.com/a/eDrAtJY

    Finally beat DoH after like 50+ tries!!! Super pumped right now. Did it without any buffs or Malcontent actually, just stuck by his feet as much as I could. Crazy thing is I did so well in rounds 1 & 2 this time, that I beat him the very first time I made it to round 3, where I died twice lol (made a ckutch call to use a Jizo statue). I seriously feel like I got lucky on this boss, DoH probably should have taken me like 100+ tries. Oh well, the time saved makes up for all those times I almost beat previous bosses and then died haha.

    For anyone still struggling, I'm like one of the most casual gamers out there, and only recently got way outside of my comfort zone with Bloodborne and Sekiro. If I can do it, you definitely can too! Just remember, patience is a must with this game;)

    submitted by /u/syzygy00778
    [link] [comments]

    Controller help on pc and ik its far from release but i cant find answers

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I just recently installed the game again after playing it with a controller the first time and now the game even though the buttons are set to what they should be dont do anything the only thing i can do is walk around and move the camera and nothings else and its not an issue with ds4 or steam bc my ps4 controller works with all the souls games just fine but sekiro is the only one where i cant do anything but move and use they camera. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/myxen
    [link] [comments]

    I knocked him into the ground and ended him for good

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Vader Shinobi is pissed that Genichiro has made him his bitch the past few days

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Has anyone found Isshin armor from the prologue ?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    He wore a golden/purple armor when he fought general Tamura and i was wondering if anyone has found it in the Ashina castle

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/0d/95/960d9539647a204efcbd4725d3a8a8b1.jpg

    submitted by /u/gabriel4434
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Owl a taste of his own medicine (Shadow Rush)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    sekiro is kicking my ass

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    yeah... title...

    Got the game because of the setting, and due to being very well beloved. I kinda sorta knew what I was getting into (hard die a lot mistake punishing) and I kinda sorta enjoy the game...

    ... but ...

    I had no idea how hard and punishing it would be. You get punished for mistakes. hard. you die, you get punished for that. And I dont mean only loosing xp and money, but also time, since you spend 15minutes cleaning the area, engage the boss, lose or retreat and can clean the area again...

    and honestly, training with the zombie, it is fun for me to block, deflect, time it right, all that. I guess the type of game is not necessarily totally wrong for me...

    still, yeah, its frustrating... and scary, because, im currently trying for my 4th mini boss. I think I am still in the phase of the game where it is all supposed to be easy.

    so we will see, if I can learn to kill this guy, and the next, and the next. or if I will lose interest in the game. (which would be a shame because I actually want to see it play out - but on the other hand, I am lucky if I can get a few hours game time in each week)

    thats all. just a sorta cry-ranty-noob post. feel free to ridicule :)

    submitted by /u/catwiesel
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck genichiro

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    i wish genichiro got all the existing stds and died painfully so i wouldnt have to fight him

    submitted by /u/GabrielHCruz
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Fuck genichiro

    submitted by /u/GabrielHCruz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment