• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Sekiro - Shu...ra...

    Sekiro - Shu...ra...


    Shu...ra...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    My first time beating the game, I went with the purification ending. I know that I'm not the best at this game by any means, as can be seen by my constant block spam, but I'm proud I finally killed Isshin so I thought I'd share it here.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Shitposting is my passion

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    The last few Skill Points were painful but finally did it!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Isshin irl

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    FromSoftware Saint Isshin

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Reminded me of Senpou Temple

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    boys, I GOT GUD.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    so i'm on my first playthrough of sekiro (yes, i know i'm late) and this game is amazing. yesterday i had the pleasure of facing seven ashina spears in ashina castle and i uh... got my ass kicked. i played for around 2 hours before giving up and going to defeat the lone shadow longswordsman instead. however, this morning i decided to face him again, and although i wasn't even getting him down to half health last night, i got him on my SECOND TRY, so it's pretty fair to say i got gud if i do say so myself.

    submitted by /u/theofficialweegi
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my new Sekiro tattoo

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Finally finished my min vitality NKC 40 prayer bead run! (Had to remove the sound due to discord chatter, sorry)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    With Bloodborne I finally pushed myself to play and ultimately love a game I always admired from afar. Now with Sekiro: my proudest moment in gaming. My only regret is not playing this sooner.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Fromsoftware devs be like

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    One of the best experiences I've had. Especially for bloodborne players!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Can we stop these low effort pathetic Sekiro vs Ghost of Tsushima memes before it gets out of hand.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Opened this sub and already saw few. Both games are freaking amazing. Sekiro won GOTY for a reason. GoT has potential for GOTY for a reason. These games are completly different and should not even be compared. Literally only thing they have common is Feudal Japan. That's it. These circle jerk"comparsion" memes are sad. Just enjoy the damn games.

    submitted by /u/RJSSJR123
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve convinced myself. I’m giving this game a proper go tomorrow.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Wish me luck! Any words of advice?

    submitted by /u/grey_0R_gray
    [link] [comments]

    Two or three... thousand

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Took me forever until I just spammed mortal draw. Its broken to me now.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Finally!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    A lot of people on here getting 100%. I'm just happy I've finally managed to kill Genichiro Ashina at the top of the tower. Only took me about a year (with half a year break)

    submitted by /u/Djoozt
    [link] [comments]

    I did it. I finally did it.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Last August, I gave up. I couldn't defeat the sword saint. I couldn't even get past his first stage. To come so close to finishing my first FromSoftware only to give up, it sucked. I hated not being able to finish such an amazing game. But a few weeks ago I started a new game, rang that demon bell to force me to get good, and after 3 nights and 25 attempts, I defeated Isshin Sword Saint and achieved purification.

    Literally no one I know would care, but I had to share with someone, so I figured I share it with the people who helped make this possible. Thanks r/Sekiro

    I can't wait to start NG+

    submitted by /u/ThrillHouse85
    [link] [comments]

    Which materials for prosthetic upgrades are farmable and which aren’t?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I've noticed in the senpou temple I can farm iron and the fat lumps but what other materials are farmable?

    submitted by /u/Atlas-Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Divine

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    The second half of the game requires a painful amount of divine Confetti's, what is the average time taken to farm a confetti?

    submitted by /u/Theboynamedcroww
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro "One-Armed Wolf". Materials: wool, fabric.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    85 hours later...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment