• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Sekiro - I had a good time with the game.

    Sekiro - I had a good time with the game.


    I had a good time with the game.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I doubt you could Even imagine it...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Sekiro becomes a completely different game in NG+ ..

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Thanks to the Steam rep who refused my refund request because I already played two hours. One year later I tried again and unlocked all achievements. Best game I ever played.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    My headless neighbor... (Not mine got it from Facebook, if anyone has the author name please let me know to give him props)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    coward owl is running from the fight

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Cmon isshin put em up

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I'm so lucky to have got this screenshot off in time, probably one of my best moments in gaming. (NG+1 Charmless + Bell Demon)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    After months of practice (rage)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    The original "Sekiro"

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Every time...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Is my run ruined?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    My first run i have been playing as vanilla as possible and i just got the shelter stone. I noticed i was locked out of ashina castle and after an hour i look it up and it says to go to abandoned dungeon entrance but i dont have that idle only bottomless hole, and underground waterway. Do i have to restart or is there a way to progress?

    submitted by /u/hadeslayer
    [link] [comments]

    After 27 attempts Katiecakes is now farther than she has ever been on her no-death no-heal run. Only owl father, demon of hatred, and sword saint left

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    My greatest challenge yet

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Its kinda insane to think that NG is so much harder than NG+ and above.

    I'm sure a lot of people who have played the ng+ of this game may have noticed that it was quite easy, personally I was able to fly through most bosses dying 1 or 2 times max. So then we have the difficulty boosters, a no kuro's charm+demon bell run may look terrifying at first mainly because of the chip damage but also because of the steroids the enemies receive, and don't get me wrong, it really spices up the difficulty and it feels really nice too. But it felt way too similar to my first playthrough experience, I struggled against the same bosses on both runs (except guardian ape, and hell the headless ape fight was a struggle, maybe even more than demon of hatred) but I was still able to beat them and even faster than I did the first time. That made me wish for more.

    So today I started a new save and the instant I saw that kuro's charm was added to my inventory I knew that this run was going to be hell. Goddamn right I was. I have done challenge runs in every souls game until this day and this is still the most insane difficulty spike I have ever seen. Having no vitality/posture and no heals+debuffs from charm and bell makes the experience so unforgiving and I love it. Every miniboss feels such like an intense battle and I'm still not even deep into the game (lady butterfly kicking my ass atm).

    If anyone ever felt that the difficulty after the first playthrough was disappointing, I really recommend you to try this. Unique experience.

    submitted by /u/laslo9
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible Challenge?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Friends, gamers, shinobi lend me your ears. Is there anyone out there that can perform a posture break on the fish that swim around in this game? I'd love to see if they even included an animation for it. It is certainly possible to deflect them and see their posture fill if only a little. It might be something only modders could accomplish with 99 attack power on New Game, but I've got to know!

    submitted by /u/MAAAANRaaaAY
    [link] [comments]

    [YT] Sekiro Mods : Snake Eyes Demolished by the Bloody Crow (NG+3) Ft. Empowered Mortal Draw

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Whenever I feel like I'm bad at Sekiro or like I'm not improving, I go back to Hirata Estate

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I've beaten Lady Butterfly, Juzou, and the Shinobi Hunter, so nothing at Hirata poses any sort of threat to me unless I screw something up and get myself surrounded.

    I was fighting Snake Eyes Shirahagi earlier, kept dying, and I kept feeling like Wolf hasn't gotten any stronger through the course of the game. Of course I beat Shirahagi eventually, but I was still feeling a bit down. I worked on a few sidequests and then came back to Hirata to.grind XP and sen, and it struck me that Wolf has gotten stronger because I've gotten better.

    I took down several shield guys without using the loaded axe and I took down the big boy on the bridge with barely any damage taken. I even beat the purple samurai guarding one of the prosthetic tools I never use. And I beat him on my first try! The first time I met him, I just ran past the guy to get whatever tool that was and then quickly died when I tried to fight him afterwards.

    Hell, the very first thing I did upon starting up today is go back to the Lone Shadow Longswordsman and I killed him on my second try.

    I'm starting to understand why "git gud" is so memed and also a legit piece of advice. If you're stuck on a fight, you really do have to just get better at it.

    That said, fuck Terror. I hate insta-kills.

    submitted by /u/Elise_de_la_Serre
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to start a r/sekiro thread in r/baseball but no one got it. :(

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    2/4 endings done, Shura or Return next?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    In NG+2 right now and I have the Shura ending and Return ending left. Which should I do first (in terms of difficultly)? I'm leaning towards Shura because I have yet to face Emma and Isshin Ashina but Sword Saint in NG+3 doesn't sound fun. Any advice would be lovely

    submitted by /u/Quiixoticelixer
    [link] [comments]

    No, What are you doing Dio?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Which Isshin is harder? The Sword Saint or the Shura Ending? My personal bet is The Sword Saint but I hate it when Isshing dodges my sword swings lol! His suplex grab is also a pain in the a** :))

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment